Author Topic: Customer service not a job for African Americans  (Read 383 times)

JTSimon

Customer service not a job for African Americans
« on: August 29, 2003, 10:02:40 AM »
Customer service not a job for African Americans.  :P

I swear African Americans are the rudest employees around. Not all of them but most of them...and then they wonder why they get no tips. Even over the phone they piss me off.

I just got back from the DMV and it wasn't pretty ;D I accidently called someone a stupid bitch.

Trauma-san

Re:Customer service not a job for African Americans
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 10:21:55 AM »
Alright, thank you.  Now we all know to ignore anything else you say.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 11:53:02 AM »

I swear African Americans are the rudest employees around. Not all of them but most of them...and then they wonder why they get no tips. Even over the phone they piss me off.

I just got back from the DMV and it wasn't pretty ;D I accidently called someone a stupid bitch.

to an extent i agree a lot of times  certain people in each ethnic group can be rude .........but look where they're working at the DMV!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 11:54:22 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 10:32:41 PM »
Alright, thank you.  Now we all know to ignore anything else you say.  

Its ok...I know you live in North Carolina.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 10:36:59 PM »

i walked with this black girl when i was at grazianos... waitressing... she was mean as hell... but for some reason.. her strong personality is what people liked..... she had that down to earth feel too... she wasnt a bitch.. just kinda strong in her personality.... i also live in a neighborhood where black and whites are the majority.... i am thinking maybe thats why they perfered her over the latina waitresses...... but i dont think race has to much to do with it.. as far as.. saying that blacks should have that job... because of whatever reason...

hector

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 10:52:34 PM »

You are ignorant Kain. You try so hard to sound intellegent, then turn around and make a thread like this.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 10:54:41 PM »

to an extent i agree a lot of times  certain people in each ethnic group can be rude .........but look where they're working at the DMV!!!!!!!

Everyone else is coo.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 10:58:53 PM »

You are ignorant Kain. You try so hard to sound intellegent, then turn around and make a thread like this.

lol  ;D When do I try so hard to be intelligent? <<<I spelled it right ;D

Anyways thats how I feel.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2003, 12:29:42 AM »

I really don't know know how all this works out but n e way tryign to make a intelligent guess...

Being in the minority prob. makes them act rude as a means of self-defense

they sey *Attack is the best form of Defense*...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2003, 03:34:14 AM »
have u ever had to work in a rich white neighborhood?? lol talk about.....RUDE!!!!

pappy

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2003, 10:22:12 AM »
i thought kain was black lol

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2003, 01:35:01 PM »

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2003, 01:38:38 PM »
have u ever had to work in a rich white neighborhood?? lol talk about.....RUDE!!!!

Yeah but they are not getting paid to be rude.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2003, 01:44:44 PM »

Yeah but they are not getting paid to be rude.

which DMV did u go to? Cus tha ones ive gone to, it doesnt matter what race people are...EVERYONE is just rude there. And like ive said, honestly...the majority of rude people ive dealt with....have been white. Not tah mention how rude africans usually are lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2003, 11:55:37 PM »
the only people i'd really generalise as bein' rude are probably ghetto ass people and foriegn people . seriously ghetto i can get , but no matter what 90% of all foriegn people i've dealt with in my life are either  rude or have bad mannors.

i'm buying books at the bookstore at school and this indian (from india) behind me keeps trying to get in front of me every time i "fail" to move up THAT very second the line is going up, i felt like saying get back behind me bitch! and it wasn't like i was moving slowly it was like she was trying to crowd me at the first opportunity possible.

this african chick i worked with. she was really nice but she was just rude! like if you are standing there and she's walking and you're in her way just a little bit...she'll just walk through you and push you away, instead of saying excuse me. but if she's in your way you almost got to do the same to her to get her to move . or if you're talking to someone else she'll just interupt  with some bull shit.....no respect.

these arab kids that lived by my old house. they would ALWAYS walk all over our lawn.  i don't know about where you guys are from but here that's considered FUCKING rude....if there's a sidewalk there is NO REASON to be all up on our lawn if you're not  the mailman.  but no matter how many times my mom cussed them out, they'd always walk all over our lawn and swing on the branches of this one little tree we had.......pissed us the fuck off, and they'd do that on all the house.

in the 4th grade i remember there was this one asian dude from Loas and he always had a negative comment about EVERYTHING.....even if he liked it or it was good. some examples i still remember,  "basketball  my favorite sport, but  too much passing" "wow you  good at math but you write slow" "what a nice day today,too bad there's too many dumb people out".......kinda like that asian dude on King of the Hill......always negative.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09