Author Topic: Customer service not a job for African Americans  (Read 374 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Customer service not a job for African Americans
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2003, 12:45:23 AM »
lmao......I agree ^

And max powers, where U live at? U seem pretty white-washed there...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2003, 02:51:55 PM »
Haha, walking on the lawn is rude??? Our front garden is like the neighbourhood playground theres so many kids messing around in it. In my area, its considered normal that kids play in any gardens they like as long as there not breaking stuff. I mean, a piece of grass is there to be used not just looked at.

As for the other things, they seem kinda rude but its not a race thing. By saying "all foreigners" your basically saying everyone outside the states is rude and thats just stupid. Ive met rude americans (mainly rich ones on holidays) but ive also met bad africans, english people and irish people. Theres always bad apples, I wouldnt confine it to race tho.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2003, 09:56:20 PM »
Haha, walking on the lawn is rude??? Our front garden is like the neighbourhood playground theres so many kids messing around in it. In my area, its considered normal that kids play in any gardens they like as long as there not breaking stuff. I mean, a piece of grass is there to be used not just looked at.

As for the other things, they seem kinda rude but its not a race thing. By saying "all foreigners" your basically saying everyone outside the states is rude and thats just stupid. Ive met rude americans (mainly rich ones on holidays) but ive also met bad africans, english people and irish people. Theres always bad apples, I wouldnt confine it to race tho.

well that's ireland then, if you're mom spent as much time and money to get here lawn the way she wanted it with out some kids ruining it, by running on it and uprooting patches of grass, i think she'd be a lil mad too.......dont' try to make us look stuck up .

yeah i'm sure there are rude americans , but for the most part people from other countries expect people in the US to adjust their culture to suit them, that's rude i'd never go over to ireland and start doing that shit.....and like i've said most foriegners who come to the US are rude, 90% of them.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2003, 02:29:01 AM »
and like i've said most foriegners who come to the US are rude, 90% of them.

Yeah like those fuckin white people who came here, stole the Native Americans' land, killed most of them, and forced the rest into the desert. That's what I call rude. Oh and let's not forget about the "annexed" land from Mexico. Fuckin greedy bastards. You're right, foreigners, including your ancestors are fuckin rude.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2003, 02:34:44 AM »
LOL... 90% of foreigners? You're a sad sad person if you REALLY believe that. You can't associate people being rude with their race. There's mannered and rude people mixed into every race. You and Trauma would make such a nice couple. :-*

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2003, 08:54:48 AM »
Ahh well N.Africans are not rude  ;D

I went to the DMV in Chula Vista.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2003, 01:44:10 PM »
and like i've said most foriegners who come to the US are rude, 90% of them.

Yeah like those fuckin white people who came here, stole the Native Americans' land, killed most of them, and forced the rest into the desert. That's what I call rude. Oh and let's not forget about the "annexed" land from Mexico. Fuckin greedy bastards. You're right, foreigners, including your ancestors are fuckin rude.

yeah those european bastards were rude as fuck, thank you for proving my theory right, the native indians welcomed them and fed them and in return got slaughtered and had to walk the trail of tears......fucking idiot ::)

LOL... 90% of foreigners? You're a sad sad person if you REALLY believe that. You can't associate people being rude with their race. There's mannered and rude people mixed into every race. You and Trauma would make such a nice couple

i'd be one thing if  i saw a person from some other place and said.....wow you're going to be a bitch. but it's another thing to experience how rude they are and make an honest judgement. what i said isn't racist.....you could be ANY fucking race and still be rude. most people i've met who've come over here from europe circa britain, ireland scottland,  have been pompus arrogant SOB's!  i would never go over there and expect a british person to walk egg shells around me to so i could maintain my culture in a whole other world......that'd be rude as fuck. if i was in britain i'd be trying my hardest to try to get use to what's decent in THEIR culture.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2003, 01:46:38 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2003, 05:19:53 AM »
Well if ur mam does put a lot of work into her garden then yeah it is rude to run on the lawn.

As for the rest of it, I hate to say it but americans are by far considered the most arrogant tourists in this country. They moan about the food the weather etc etc. I think however when you move to another country you should bring your culture with you, because what are you without it?? If i moved to the states and forgot my roots, id be considered a stupid paddy over there and a stupid yank over here. If ya have pride in your roots then youll keep your sense of identity. I agree that you should respect the new culture also, but it doesnt mean giving up your own. Maybe you will find that the people who you consider rude, are rude because of how you treat them. Perhaps you treat americans with more respect and get more back in return.  People will be what you expect them to be. Maybe im wrong tho ???
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2003, 04:49:13 PM »
thing is i don't treat them any different than an american, and this isn't just in america either, i've been to quite a few other countries, i had to visit my grandma in canada when she got cancer....i couldn't believe how rude these middle easterners were treating this flight attendent cuz she couldn't speak english right (you could tell she spoke mainly french) i went to italy with my cousins on a tour group and there were these germans and everything they had to say was "inferior" compared to what was in germany....those people don't need to hear that. i went to britain a few years back on a school trip and alot of the kids i was with were mocking (no offense) how ugly the british were....so i'm not just knocking everyone else ......foriegners in GENERAL are just rude as fuck, most people in the world don't have respect for other people's cultures. i ain't going over to india and ordering a big mac  cuz THAT"S MY CULTURE, i'mma try to blend into what's exceptable . also i ain't saying go move to another country and forget your own culture.....fuck that i'm just saying don't let your pride interfere with some one else's when YOU ARE NOT APART OF THAT CULTURE.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2003, 03:25:09 PM »
yeah, good point. My point is though that in general foreigners in most countries are treated less well than natives, or feel that they are, and get the attitude as a defensive mechanism. I was actually on holidays this summer and an arabian guy and me werent gettin into a club and i had to physically calm him down and talk to the bouncer myself before we got in. Maybe thats the way theyre brought up there though? I mean, over here Americans seem very soft and spoiled, but its obviously just the way they are. The same the way the british seem stuck up and "superior". Again thats just the way their brought up. To you middle easterners might appear rude, but it could just be that they define "rudeness" to be something else. But yeah, you should consider the culture your in.
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2003, 11:08:02 AM »
the only people i'd really generalise as bein' rude are probably ghetto ass people and foriegn people . seriously ghetto i can get , but no matter what 90% of all foriegn people i've dealt with in my life are either  rude or have bad mannors.

i think tha rudest people ive ever dealt with, were actually rich white people. Knowing which side of the plate to place your fork, doesnt show u have manners lol. But go work in a rich white neighborhood, and those people are so unbelievably fuckin rude. i worked in both tha ghetto and tha suburbs, and as far as bein rude....tha suburb people were WAY worse.

One thing is, it all depends on what u consider rude. Everyone has things that they consider rude, it isnt like theres an actual rule on this lol.

Like, u said foreigners are rude. Well, not every culture has the same definition of whats rude and whats not. So who knows, in other countries...we're considered rude for what we do.

Fukit, everybody's rude....lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2003, 11:35:22 AM »
people are rude.

From the richest people on earth...to the poorest people on earth.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2003, 11:37:45 AM »
people are rude.

From the richest people on earth...to the poorest people on earth.

yah, aint none of us shit...lol  ;D

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2003, 01:02:50 PM »
 ::) ::)

im the shit ;D
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK