Author Topic: Bush lies to new yorkers  (Read 259 times)

pappy

Bush lies to new yorkers
« on: August 24, 2003, 08:07:55 PM »
after 911 bush an the govt said the air quality in manhattan was safe an now the epa is sayin the air quality was far from that.  now people have respitory problems,  5-10 years off there lives cuz this dip shit has to lie b/c he is affraid he would be affraid of the money lost.  wall street would of been forced to close till the air quality was better.  why do people still support this guy.  oh wait its cuz he gave people back 500-600 bucks an people think thats a big fuckin deal.  Yet we need that money now.  an why did he do it,  for the people,  no b/c big business saved millions an hes in big business pockets.  but who cares,  he gave me back 500-600 bucks even tho that money could of helped the whole economy out.  even clinton said he should keep that money but oh well.  an when bush is finally no longer pres taxes will be forced to increase an all the bush supporters will say well when bush was pres he cut our taxes like they are fuckin sheep.  why do people still support this guy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Bush lies to new yorkers
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 08:38:27 PM »
^^ people still support Bush because hes brainwashed them. i hope he doesnt get voted in again....even tho i'm not in amerikkka

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 09:06:47 PM »
we might see four more years if Hillary somehow decides to run. Because lets face it...people will not try to vote for a woman =/

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 12:14:45 AM »
we might see four more years if Hillary somehow decides to run. Because lets face it...people will not try to vote for a woman =/

I would rather vote for Hillary than Bush

pappy

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 02:55:08 PM »
i don4t have the paper with me i left the news paper at work but the original epa letter was somthing along the lines of even small amounts of abspostos is hazardous to your respitory system.  the white house version of it was basically sayin air quality is safe

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 03:19:43 PM »

I would rather vote for Hillary than Bush

hell yeah

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 09:06:42 PM »
what did you expect from him? When is next pres election?
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 09:47:17 PM »
Do you have any proof of any of your accusations?  A link saying that people that breathe NY air will die 5-10 years early?  Please? That's interesting.

Also, I find it interesting that you can't see the root of the problem.  George Bush didn't throw mortar and dirt into the air in manhattan, TERRORISTS DID.  Why do you have Bush so much?  He was coping with a rough situation, all of NY's problems aren't because of George Bush, playa.  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 12:05:39 AM »
i think Sudan should assassinate bush

for killing his sons..........

i know i would have... then case his body out in the ocean which i hate... with a heavy rock...  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 12:08:54 AM »

i know i would have... then case his body out in the ocean which i hate... with a heavy rock...  ::)

LOL yeah, because we all know Saddam is the good guy and Bush is the bad guy.  How in the world americans like you have gotten so fucking stupid is beyond me.  You can't even tell right from wrong anymore, what is your problem? You feel sorry for Saddam?  Unbelievable, imagine how great america would be if we weren't burdened with idiots like this.  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 12:23:51 AM »

LOL yeah, because we all know Saddam is the good guy and Bush is the bad guy.  How in the world americans like you have gotten so fucking stupid is beyond me.  You can't even tell right from wrong anymore, what is your problem? You feel sorry for Saddam?  Unbelievable, imagine how great america would be if we weren't burdened with idiots like this.  

i know, americans are already burden with inbreeding red nacks like yourself...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 02:06:46 AM »
Do you have any proof of any of your accusations?  A link saying that people that breathe NY air will die 5-10 years early?  Please? That's interesting.

Also, I find it interesting that you can't see the root of the problem.  George Bush didn't throw mortar and dirt into the air in manhattan, TERRORISTS DID.  Why do you have Bush so much?  He was coping with a rough situation, all of NY's problems aren't because of George Bush, playa.  

Yes the terrorists did throw mortar and dirt into the air, but that wasn't the point of this thread. The point was that Bush is a liar. If that 'link' stated that it was a DEMOCRAT telling lies, you would've had your panties in a bunch and written 5 paragraphs on why it's dumb to vote for Democrats.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 11:08:55 AM »
Yes the terrorists did throw mortar and dirt into the air, but that wasn't the point of this thread. The point was that Bush is a liar. If that 'link' stated that it was a DEMOCRAT telling lies, you would've had your panties in a bunch and written 5 paragraphs on why it's dumb to vote for Democrats.

As the Budweiser advert goes....

True.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 01:06:45 PM »
So, nobody's got the link that proves any of this?  Hello?  Anybody out there?  You made accusations, now back them up.  Where is the proof that george bush said the skies were safe, and that now they're killing people 5-10 years before they would have died.  I would like to see this information, since you're calling George Bush a liar.  

pappy

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 04:34:57 PM »
i dont have an online link but there were articles in the new york daily news a couple of days ago.  it was also in other new york papers as well an plus hillary clinton has been all over tv pissed off about this.  an wthe point im tryin to bring up was bush is a liar.  I kno it was out of his power to prevent 911.  personally i feel no matter what pres was in there 911 would of still happened.  but lying about air quality,  now isnt it the presidents job to put the welfare of citizens first an not money.  money which he would of lost b/c wall street would of been forced to close.   i really wish i would of kept the paper which had the statement the epa sent to the white house about the air quality an how the white house changed it completely around