Author Topic: The U.N.'s secret reasons for not going to Iraq  (Read 328 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:The U.N.'s secret reasons for not going to Iraq
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2003, 01:08:54 AM »
...yes, the truth does hurt...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2003, 01:34:22 AM »
The UN didn't want the war because they knew that it was a useless war and a candidate for a second Vietnam-war.It was just a rumour that Hussein had mass destruction weapons because it was never validated and hasn't been until now either. "Spreading of democracy and saving the world from mass destruction weapons" was only a cover-up reason for starting the war,selfinterest was the real reason for the US. Regarding Bush,it might even be simple need for revenge since his father was defeated by Hussein in the Golf War.The UN didn't want to go because the threat had not been proven,not out of selfinterest.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2003, 07:52:00 AM »
Nobody finds it strange that the U.N. was making a shitload of money out of the sanctions placed on Iraq, and now that the U.S. has destroyed the Iraqi regime and freed the country, the sanctions have been lifted, and they make no money?  Hell, I'd be pissed too if I was the head of the U.N.  I would have much preferred the people of Iraq to live like fucking dogs while I made 2 bucks off of every barrel of oil Saddam sold.

The sad thing, really, is seeing people from the middle east spit in my countries fucking face when we're freeing they're countries.  It's fucked up, they'd rather live in fucking dirty, stinking opression then allow a western country to help them.  Pride is fucking disgusting.  

It was the West, during the Colonial time period (which is in many ways still going on today), that divided and conquered most of Africa and Asia, and left those countries only on the condition that brutal, puppet governments were put in place.  They only needed to be so-called "freed" and "liberated" because Britian and the United States greatly damaged their capabilities in the first place.  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 07:52:30 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2003, 03:17:21 PM »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2003, 04:28:34 PM »

OMG a drawing by an unknown person is enough evidence to find the connection between Hussein and the tragic event on the Twin Towers.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2003, 10:31:58 PM »
Come on Engel, you really can't be that gullible. :-\

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2003, 01:48:33 AM »
Few reasons why SOME Muslims (even though it's not only Muslims these days... non-Muslims, Americans, etc. disagree with U.S. foreign policy) 'hate' America....

--- The U.S. plays the double standard (Israel vs. Iran); assists a country by providing weaponry in a war (Iraq in its war against Iran) and then goes to war with the same country it supported. Oil.... the things it will make the money-hungry politicians do.... which leads me to......
In the first gulf war (Iran V Iraq) the USA gave support to both sides, thats the main reason why Saddam hates the US so much, he felt they stabbed him in the back.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2003, 09:38:37 AM »
Few reasons why SOME Muslims (even though it's not only Muslims these days... non-Muslims, Americans, etc. disagree with U.S. foreign policy) 'hate' America....

--- The U.S. plays the double standard (Israel vs. Iran); assists a country by providing weaponry in a war (Iraq in its war against Iran) and then goes to war with the same country it supported. Oil.... the things it will make the money-hungry politicians do.... which leads me to......
In the first gulf war (Iran V Iraq) the USA gave support to both sides, thats the main reason why Saddam hates the US so much, he felt they stabbed him in the back.

Yes, I know. My point was to show how the U.S. helps someone (Iraq, Taliban, Bin Laden,etc) and then goes after to kill them. But what you brought up brings me to another point, the double standard. The U.S. seems to love to play it.