Author Topic: I Used To Love H.E.R.  (Read 408 times)

Don Seer

Re:I Used To Love H.E.R.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2003, 03:25:48 AM »
I dunno if ya'll notice me mention it to trauma.. but I also hang out at a board about eygptology (and some other things)..

remember I used to have Thoth as my avatar here?

but the one I hang at is a bit um.. alternative/unorthodox shall we say ;)

lol at 'owen 2'

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2003, 07:26:10 AM »
^^ Eh whats all this...

...some dodgy underground freaky deaky sex forum ?

...or something more sinister  ;D

lol

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2003, 07:33:03 AM »
I dunno if ya'll notice me mention it to trauma.. but I also hang out at a board about eygptology (and some other things)..

remember I used to have Thoth as my avatar here?

but the one I hang at is a bit um.. alternative/unorthodox shall we say ;)

lol at 'owen 2'

Hey Seer.. ever gone thru Wilbur Smith's books?? Swell book for Egypt lovers...

Check out *Seventh Scroll* some real imagination put to use in there 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2003, 08:58:34 AM »
^ nah never have.. normally reading cyberpunk stuff.. (theres a 'whatcha reading' thread in the entertainment forum where I posted what i'm reading now) or.. non-fiction ones by author who runs the 'other' board i go to sometimes (it's kinda fallen off lately)

opti... yeah freaky deaky boo..  :-*

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2003, 11:12:32 AM »
I can't ever find any alternative egyptology boards, the only one I've got that's any good has legit stuff on it, and legit stuff takes forever to prove.  So I never even hear about theories, because egyptologists in general usually are very skeptical at any theory that's produced.

Dr. Hawass is STILL saying the mummy they examined in KV 35 as being nefertiti is a man.  It's obviously not a man, anybody can tell that, it has friekin' exposed genitals, x-rays show it's a woman, etc. but yet he still says it's a man.  Why? Because he doesn't like the theory that it's nefertiti.  

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2003, 02:28:05 PM »
^ eh? you know that one i go to.. they hate zawi with a passion.. they also got beef with hat 'hall of maat' place too. but its not strictly eygptology over there..

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 09:16:50 AM »
I can't ever find any alternative egyptology boards, the only one I've got that's any good has legit stuff on it, and legit stuff takes forever to prove.  So I never even hear about theories, because egyptologists in general usually are very skeptical at any theory that's produced.

Dr. Hawass is STILL saying the mummy they examined in KV 35 as being nefertiti is a man.  It's obviously not a man, anybody can tell that, it has friekin' exposed genitals, x-rays show it's a woman, etc. but yet he still says it's a man.  Why? Because he doesn't like the theory that it's nefertiti.  

That's only becuz he Didn't find the male genitilia that the mummy's being declared as feminine... for ur kind info the fuckin' x-rays don't show a shit abt this...

well if u really want it to be Neferitti.. let it be so.. u can use that freakin' fuckin' comp. regenated foto when u wack in ur deams abt her...

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2003, 12:57:03 PM »
interesting,I find trauma and mdogg interesting to tslk too..............hell I can't spell lol ,hi overseer,and overseer now thats the top man right there
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2003, 03:10:09 PM »
You say you've lost respect for me, but really; what kind of respect did you have for me before?  You had respect for Trauma, you don't even know my last name.  

Exactly...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!