Author Topic: ENGLISH? HYPOCRITIES!  (Read 759 times)

Juice

ENGLISH? HYPOCRITIES!
« on: June 22, 2002, 03:49:54 PM »
This is the only thing i learned from this World Cup. English are the most arrogant guys of this planet, thinking they are the best ones everywhere. You so arrogant to refuse to accept Italian protest by dissing them to play too much on defence.

Too bad England team made just 1 shot against Brazil, and, even in 11 vs 10 (lol @ the red card), they didnt even make a single shot. 1 SHOT!!!

Then i learned they finished to neglect even the most evident fact. When Korea robbed another game, it was been considered a scandal by all the (incivile? lol) world, but... what about English? Korea is a great team who deserved to win. Yeah, too bad they shot 1 time in 88 mins with Italy and 1 time in 90 mins with Spain. It doesnt matter: Korea deserved to win no matter what. Tommasi scored a regular golden goal and Totti was been sent off with the dumbest red card ever? Italians can only cry! Spain scored at least 2 regular goals (1 golden goal) and the linesman stopped at least 3 times a man alone agaisnt the GK in the overtime? Who cares! Spanish can only cry. They had to play like England, in offence.

Too bad the worse Brazil ever destroyed England. Oh... not to mention that 90% of English newspapers wrote only a cross defeated English heroes, and not the catenaccio made by Erikkson. Catenaccio? Blasphemy! Erikkson only played with catenaccio in Italy, not in England.

Oh.. and talking about Erikkson.. lol... a non-english coach teaching football to English? How come? LOL. Football is coming home and then? A swedish coach? With Sweden destroying England? Mmmmmm.. I remember you all threated him so damn bad when he first signed. Do you remember yourself after England won against Germany? Erikkson was already a naturalizated English and he was the best coach of the century. Well.... at least until Sweden teached how to play to England. Then Erikkson returned "the Swedish fool". Oh.. and then Argentina, with Erikkson GOD again. LOL. Too funny.

But the funniest thing is to remember how English cryed like bitches in 1998, when they lost against Argentina. "IT'S A SET UP!", "THERE'S A PLOT!", "THEY ROBBED". Etc..

And now they are acting like they superior to Italians and Spanish. And the reason? Just cause, i repeat, the worse Brazil ever destroyed them in 10 vs 11.

Men.. you too funny for real. Too arrogant, too hypocrite. Expecially since you pratically robbed your only World Cup won, at home. In 1966. Exactly like Korea this year.

Oh.. and what's the new national sport of English? To diss Italians calling them crying bitches and to diss Spanish too, for the same reason. Just cause it's fresh. Now Korea will be another Colony of the Queen, LOL. The reason? Just cause 2 good teams like Italy and Spain was been eliminated by Korea. LOL. For the joy of English people.

And for some of you to diss Italians NOW (lol! for the first time FIFA admitted we are right to be mad? LOL) is better than having oral sex. Damn! Better than a beer? I know you like them.

No disrespect to England and English (LOL), but this is what i learned. And this is what the whole nations of Spain and Italy learned from this World Cup. English are hypocrities and arrogant mutherfuckers who are good only to cry (1998) and act fresh (2002).

I've seen a lot of posts dissing me as an italian and as a man, even when i was just talking about soccer without dissing nobody. If this is how intelligent you are, that you cant even have a discussion without dissing, you deserve to read the comments of the whole Italy and Spain (i know a lot of homies there) about you all, foooooooooooooooools.

And stop acting like morons, dissing dissing dissing. LOL. Even Overseer and Rud, 2 admins, dissed non-english in World Cup related posts, and nobody dissed them. I know you like "your" football a lot, but now that's too much!

I've read whole posts dedicated to me, dissing me. I've read topics like "FUCKING ITALY", or "WOWOWOWO! ITALY OUT", or "ITALIANS CAN ONLY CRY" etc.. Please! Accept the fact that the rest of the World is talking about a scandal. About the fact that this is the WORSE World Cup ever. Accept other posts without only dissing like kids. The "I HATE ITALIANS AND SPANISH" shit aint fresh no more. It was good during the 1st World War. Update your mind.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ENGLISH? HYPOCRITIES!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2002, 04:09:14 PM »
I wouldnt say their arrogant.  They didnt believe in their team when they faced Brazil , when other people around the world see it as a square match and English people see it as England being the underdogs.  When they were cleary not. Thats the opposite of arrogance  ;D

Juice

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2002, 04:09:50 PM »
P.S.
Cut italians from this world cup for a moment.

BELGIUM: It's a scandal! The refree punished us. It's a scandal!
TURKEY: FIFA helped Brazil. They robbed. It's a scandal.
USA: We deserved to be in. The refree robbed us.
SPAIN: A scandal. And the player almost killed the refree.
PORTUGAL: They wanted to kill Koreans too.

Still all regular? All ok? Ok.

bez

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2002, 04:48:22 PM »
yawn

Juice

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2002, 12:51:40 AM »
I wouldnt say their arrogant.  They didnt believe in their team when they faced Brazil , when other people around the world see it as a square match and English people see it as England being the underdogs.  When they were cleary not. Thats the opposite of arrogance  ;D

Naw.. i wasnt talking about other things. I mean.. they are arrogant not because they think they have the best football team of the World, but because, in general, they still think they invented football. Look at what happened to Erikkson. Plus, man.. they hypocrite. And i'm curious to see how they'll continue to diss, cause that's the only thing i've read in this board football-related by English guys. Just: "Hahahah.. Italy out", "Hahahah.. France out!", "hahahahah.. Spain out". "You are only crying babies", "Antonio you are a fool", "World Cup is regular", "Korea deserved to win" (lol! with 1 shot in 88 mins against Italy and 1 in 90 against Spain it's hard to say that).

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2002, 01:24:02 AM »

Naw.. i wasnt talking about other things. I mean.. they are arrogant not because they think they have the best football team of the World, but because, in general, they still think they invented football. Look at what happened to Erikkson. Plus, man.. they hypocrite. And i'm curious to see how they'll continue to diss, cause that's the only thing i've read in this board football-related by English guys. Just: "Hahahah.. Italy out", "Hahahah.. France out!", "hahahahah.. Spain out". "You are only crying babies", "Antonio you are a fool", "World Cup is regular", "Korea deserved to win" (lol! with 1 shot in 88 mins against Italy and 1 in 90 against Spain it's hard to say that).

Nino_Brown

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2002, 02:34:46 AM »
ENGLAND WERE FUCKING UNLUCKY, BRAZILIAN CUNTS ,YOU SEE THAT SKINNY WINGER WHO GOT SENT OFF, THE BASTARD WAS LIKE ITI'S, FALL DOWN AT EVER TOUCH, PLAY ACTERS "OOOOH MY LEG, OOOH OOH OOH *TEARS*"

+ A BEER & A KEBAB IS BETTER THAN A SQUASH & A PIZZA

COME ON ENGLAND 2006

BECKHAM 4 LIFE

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2002, 02:57:43 AM »
Umm...i suppose I'd be a little annoted if I was spanish or italian. But I personally think this is not the worst, but the best, world cup i can remember. Call me a romantic, but i supported korea against italy and spain, (especially the spanish, who shouldve been sitting back in the med)... At last we have a world cup where sheer grit and determination can hustle your way to the top. Conspiricy theory? I dont think so. More likely a lack of communication between refs and linesmen. BTW, it was magnificent seeing england go out. it was almost unbearable watching them after argentina. Oh and my god, ronaldino, what a fucking goal! goal of the world cup for sure, but as for rivaldo, someone needs to give him a hiding and then maybe he'll stop diving
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2002, 03:05:21 AM »
Umm...i suppose I'd be a little annoted if I was spanish or italian. But I personally think this is not the worst, but the best, world cup i can remember. Call me a romantic, but i supported korea against italy and spain, (especially the spanish, who shouldve been sitting back in the med)... At last we have a world cup where sheer grit and determination can hustle your way to the top. Conspiricy theory? I dont think so. More likely a lack of communication between refs and linesmen.

Preach on

THIS IS THE OPINION OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD OUTSIDE PORTUGAL, ITALY AND SPAIN.  ANTONIO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT THE WORLD IS THINKING BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE.  IF ITALY WERE STILL IN THE COMPETITION IT WOULD BE THE "BEST WORLD CUP EVER".

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2002, 03:16:03 AM »
^--- so true

Juice

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2002, 03:18:32 AM »

Preach on

THIS IS THE OPINION OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD OUTSIDE PORTUGAL, ITALY AND SPAIN.  ANTONIO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT THE WORLD IS THINKING BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE.  IF ITALY WERE STILL IN THE COMPETITION IT WOULD BE THE "BEST WORLD CUP EVER".

Cut italians from this world cup for a moment.

BELGIUM: It's a scandal! The refree punished us. It's a scandal!
TURKEY: FIFA helped Brazil. They robbed. It's a scandal.
USA: We deserved to be in. The refree robbed us.
SPAIN: A scandal. And the player almost killed the refree.
PORTUGAL: They wanted to kill Koreans too.

Isnt it the whole world? Plus just read newspapers, man. There are a lot of online sites. Just make a quick search. It's interesting.

Oh.. and.. the best World Cup edition ever? With Turkey and Germany (the 2 most boring teams of the WC) in the semifinals? And with the worse Brazil ever winning it? And with Korea robbing and making a total of 2 shots in 178 minutes with Italy and Spain in the regular time? Mmmmmmm....

Just cause a fool told you Korea played well it doesnt mean you have to trust him. It's FIFA saying that, cause there's a lil scandal.

Oh... and i aint talking about CONSPIRACY or PLOTS. I just wrote that the refrees helped only one team, Korea. And, like FIFA said, they went against only 1 team, Italy.

Those are not my words, but the words of BLATTER, the President of the World Cup. Face it and stop with bullshit posts. LOL. YOU REALLY FUNNY.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2002, 03:31:30 AM »
I'm not going to spend my time picking holes in your bullshit posts.  So for evey post you make I'll only deal with one piece of bullshit because there's so much it would take me all day to do it.

Turkey were involved in one of the top 5 matches in the tournament vs Brazil.  Flair players like Hasan Sas, Emre, Basturk, Davala etc, are great to watch.  Compare them with a team like Tunisia and try and tell me you'd rather watch Tunisia.

gFuNkA

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2002, 03:41:25 AM »

Oh.. and.. the best World Cup edition ever? With Turkey and Germany (the 2 most boring teams of the WC) in the semifinals? And with the worse Brazil ever winning it? And with Korea robbing and making a total of 2 shots in 178 minutes with Italy and Spain in the regular time? Mmmmmmm....

antonio, italy it out out out....respect that...and respect the other teams who are in the semi. italy could be there too, but they missed to play effective...they missed the goals to win a match, and they are out out out....its not the best world cup ever, but its also not a boring wc...its just boring for all italy fans. perhaps italy got more luck next wc.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2002, 03:47:53 AM »
Lets not blame Vieri, who missed an open goal to win the match in the last minute!

Lets blame the linesman!

Juice

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2002, 04:18:21 AM »
Compare them with a team like Tunisia and try and tell me you'd rather watch Tunisia.

Tunisia? LOL. Why?

Plus let's blame Vieri? Of course! Both Vieri and the linesman. This is a WORLD CUP, not a friendly. You cant escape it by writing "blame Vieri", LOL.