Author Topic: ITALY OUT: THE DAY AFTER! SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1492 times)

Juice

ITALY OUT: THE DAY AFTER! SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 20, 2002, 07:25:44 AM »
Yo! I've just translated some of the articles of today, the real day-after of Italian elimination.

This is dedicated to all the bitches who wrote: "Italians are only crying but nobody damaged them", or "there are no plots or wars against Italy". Look, the situation is a lil bit different. Just read. Read Blatter's comments and read all the things that will happen in the next days. It's not possible that FIFA is admitting they damaged Italy in 3 games and nobody will pay for it.

BLATTER: YEAH, WE DAMAGED ITALY
Josep Blatter, president of FIFA and boss of the World Cup, admitted in an exclusive interview with Gazzetta Dello Sport that he saw a serie of mistakes against Italy, during the World Cup. He admitted that the english refree of Croazia-Italy made 2 important mistakes not giving a regular goal (the one of Vieri) and not calling a blow on the elbow to an Italian player, when the action was at 3 meters from him. So FIFA sent him at home. Then he admitted the scandalous direction of refree Byron Moreno, for Korea-Italy. He said that the red card of Totti wasnt a penalty, but it wasnt a simulation too, and that the goal of Tommasi was regular. Moreno, the refree, received a negative valutation and is now back home. This is what the 2 official Judges of the refree of FIFA, Roth Volker and Mendez Codesal, said about the game: "Regarding the red card of Totti, the refree didnt consider the dynamic of the action. The player didnt simulate, so it was been a bad decision. Plus the same refree said he didnt remember he already gave a yellow card to the player". Incredible. Blatter took all the responsabilities, saying that he made a mistake with the system of selection of the refrees, and he said that from the next World Cup, only the best refrees will be called.

CARRARO TO TALK AGAINST BLATTER AND FIFA
Franco Carraro, President of Italian Federation of Football, will talk against Blatter and FIFA on monday. According to an italian newspaper, Corriere Dello Sport, the President will officially blame Blatter and FIFA for the mistakes made during the World Cup, and in particular with the non-tranparent system of selection of the refrees. Corriere Dello Sport also wrote Carraro is preparing an official report of Italian Federation blaming Korea to bought the refree. According to the newspaper, Italy got enought proofs, and Carraro, who didnt talk in Korea delaying all comments in Italy, will sue both FIFA and Moreno, the refree.

RAI IS THINKING ABOUT A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST FIFA
The Italian public TV Channel RAI will sue FIFA. According to the boss-lawyer of Via Mazzini (RAI), Rubes Esposito: "FIFA gotta answer about the actions of refrees, who caused RAI millions of euros lost. The refrees are under direct control of FIFA, and it's FIFA who is responsable for their actions. Here
we are in front of situations where FIFA is talking about mistakes, even very important mistakes, in the person of Josep Blatter, the boss of FIFA. Somebody at FIFA is even talking about a plot". RAI was been one of the tv's who had to pay the most to get the rights of the World Cup.

TOMATOS? NO, HEROES!
The Italian team is just back home. Italy gave them a great welcome back, screaming the Italian National anthem and calling the players "Heroes". The main theme in Italy those days is: "Trapattoni out & war to FIFA".

P.S.
I know some of you in this board will reply with stupid posts. Just remember that BLATTER, THE BOSS OF FIFA AND OF THIS
WORLD CUP, ADMITTED THE NUMEROUS MISTAKES AGAINST ITALY.

Ohh.. and thanx to Overseer cause we had a great conversation about it on irc. Oh.. and to the mod who closed the other post... it's cool between me & Overseer.

lbc213

Re: ITALY OUT: THE DAY AFTER! SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 07:33:11 AM »
Once again, they were wrong,

BUT ONCE AGAIN,...... WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT

=> Nothin, it just happend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2002, 07:49:59 AM »
Once again, they were wrong,

BUT ONCE AGAIN,...... WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT

=> Nothin, it just happend.

Yeah homie. You right. But... look.. it's too hard to face it when it aint just 1 mistake like for Belgium, but 5 offsides, 1 red card given against us, 2 not given for us, etc..

That's just too much. And BLATTER admitting it and then saying: "But Italians have to face it and back home with dignity" is the dumbest thing ever to accept for us. Try to immagine it for a second.

With the linesman of Croatia-Italy admitting he made mistakes, with the refree of Mexico sent home, and with Moreno sent home too by FIFA, after a "negative game". With them all admitting they made 3 negative games against Italy.

It never happened before. 3 GAMES! Only decisions against ITALY. Not 1 single decision pro-Italy. NOT 1. ONLY AGAINST.

Never happened, and i still cant accept it. Expecially papers of all the world wrote: "ITALY DESERVED TO GO OUT" and shit like that.

Man.. you from Belgium, and you saw how hard is to react to a mistake, like the one the refree made in the game with Brazil. That mistake of the refree totally shocked Belgium, and Brazil scored 2 goals. Belgium just didnt find the power to react and to tie/win.

The same happened to Turkey against Brazil, with Rivaldo simulating and with FIFA saving him from banning. LOL. Turkey just didnt find the power to react, and in the next game they had to send COLLINA (the best) to be the refree of Turkey, against home team Japan.

Now just try to immagine it for 3 consecutive games, with only decisions against Italy (and i think it's a fact now). Can u still find the power to fight? And can u still be brilliant to play well? Oh..... i forgot.... in Korea. Against Korea! LOL.

That's why we feel robbed. :-/

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2002, 08:03:50 AM »

Man.. you from Belgium, and you saw how hard is to react to a mistake, like the one the refree made in the game with Brazil. That mistake of the refree totally shocked Belgium, and Brazil scored 2 goals. Belgium just didnt find the power to react and to tie/win.

yeah Tonio, I know 100% how you feel... newspapers where saying:
"Italy, just another victim of the "low class ref's"
40oz Graphire

bez

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2002, 09:20:41 AM »
u r out end of story

KVB

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2002, 09:23:01 AM »
I feel sorry for you Italians, you were definitely treated unfairly. But then again, that's football... :-/

Peace

Juice

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2002, 09:25:21 AM »

yeah Tonio, I know 100% how you feel... newspapers where saying:
"Italy, just another victim of the "low class ref's"

Yeah, but it's too funny how it was: "Italy can only cry" in Brazil and "Italy deserved to go out" in UK. Or "Italy out too" in France, like to justify France's elimination.

This cant be viewed by a lot of points. I mean.. the only point of view is that FIFA and BLATTER admitted Italy received nothing but damns from this World Cup.

Then all the comments are personals and stupids. Expecially if they are Brazilians to make them (remember Rivaldo? Turkey and Belgium? LOL).

So still... fucked up World Cup. Italy Robbed. And nobody gives a fuck cause Brazil and England are still there. SAD.

Juice

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2002, 09:26:48 AM »
u r out end of story

Yeah. And you are hipocryte, end of another story.

I wanna see if tomorrow the refree will help Brazil against England. Then i'll diss you all one by one if you'll say: "fuck the refree". Ok? Cant wait.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2002, 09:58:48 AM »
now yall see how i felt when sacramento got robbed you muthafuckin punk laker fans

Juice

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2002, 10:56:19 AM »
now yall see how i felt when sacramento got robbed you muthafuckin punk laker fans

Yeah. I'm a diehard Laker fan. Since day 1. Who knows me (Axle and lbc213 for example) knows i even knew Kobe, when he was here in Italy (my daddy was a refree, and he was really close with Joe Bryant). Anyway... i'm a diehard Laker fan and i cant neglect the fact that Lakers robbed a game. Now it's too hypocrite and pathetic to write: "Fuck Sac. L.A. is the best" and things like that. Truth is truth. Opinions are opinions. Disses are disses.

About Italy... 90% of the world changed truth with opinions (like the one "Italy deserve to go out because they didnt attack after 1-0") or disses ("Italians can only cry and robb", by Brazilians muthafuckaz. The same ones of Rivaldo, Turkey and Belgium, lol).

Feel me?

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2002, 11:29:06 AM »
word

bez

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2002, 11:34:50 AM »

Yeah. And you are hipocryte, end of another story.

I wanna see if tomorrow the refree will help Brazil against England. Then i'll diss you all one by one if you'll say: "fuck the refree". Ok? Cant wait.

HAHA fuck u, U r out and we r in, I aint bothered if we get nokced out by Brazilat least we didnt get beat by Korea, HAHAHAHAHHA

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2002, 06:43:54 PM »
I feel sorry for you Italians, you were definitely treated unfairly. But then again, that's SOCCER... :-/

Peace

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2002, 07:49:02 PM »

Hahahahaha, cry cry cry, and keep crying.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Juice

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2002, 10:07:31 PM »

HAHA fuck u, U r out and we r in, I aint bothered if we get nokced out by Brazilat least we didnt get beat by Korea, HAHAHAHAHHA

You are intelligent. Congrats.