Author Topic: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN! SPAIN FURIOUS TOO! NOT ONLY US  (Read 664 times)

Juice

KOREA ROBBED AGAIN! SPAIN FURIOUS TOO! NOT ONLY US
« on: June 21, 2002, 10:32:01 PM »
LMAO! Have you seen the game vs Spain?

Just one thing: OVERTIME. SPAIN SCORED. The refree said the ball was out. No way. Another golden goal against Korea not given. LOL. Props to Korea.

Korea robbed all the games, lol!

Korea in the final. With Brazil. All written. LMAO. Hylarious.

POOR ITALY, POOR SPAIN.

Doggystylin

Re: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2002, 11:05:16 PM »
lol man this is redicolous, just cause thier the host their gettin their balls all licked, when korea actually sux duck
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2002, 11:23:40 PM »
the 1st goal in fairness, the whistle was blown before the ball when in the air. the 2nd goal was a dodgy decision.. just saw a replay of it.. but pundits are still giving korea props (one of them being the irish coach)

again antonio.. there is no conspiracy.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2002, 11:55:25 PM »
when korea actually sux duck

lol..as always dumb muthafuckers always talkin shit..FUCK ALL THE HATERS. period.

Juice

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2002, 12:37:53 AM »
again antonio.. there is no conspiracy.

Write it to Camacho and Spanish players. They are talking like that. LOL.

YOU ARE RIDUCULE MAN. IT IS ALL REGULAR JUST CAUSE ENGLAND DIDNT PROTEST? LOL. ITALY AND SPAIN ARE MAKING WARS AGAINST FIFA, THEY BOTH ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE CAUSE THEY ROBBED THEM AND.... ALL OK? LOL.

Juice

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2002, 12:44:07 AM »
2 regular goals not given to Spain (1 was Golden Goal), a lot of offsides called when they werent (example Luis Enrique in Overtime, he was alone vs GK), and a lot of calls against Spain and pro-Korea.

If Spain said they ready to "make more noise than Italians" and that "Korea robbed"..... lol.... dont blame Italians now. Blame them.

No, blame Korea. LOL.
(is it a possibility? Or you are totally refusing it? lol)

Juice

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2002, 12:49:07 AM »
P.S.
Spanish players wanted to kill the linesmen at the end of the game. Phisically.

Joachim

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2002, 01:30:12 AM »
LMAO! Have you seen the game vs Spain?

Just one thing: OVERTIME. SPAIN SCORED. The refree said the ball was out. No way. Another golden goal against Korea not given. LOL. Props to Korea.

Korea robbed all the games, lol!

Korea in the final. With Brazil. All written. LMAO. Hylarious.

POOR ITALY, POOR SPAIN.

I agree, the linesmen and referees have been shady throughout the tournament, both goals should've stood in the spanish game, and Italy were given poor decisions aswell, FIFA have fucked up.

But i take nothing away from South Korea, they've done brilliantly to get to the semis, and i wish them luck, its great to see the Asian nations becoming a force in world football.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2002, 01:42:28 AM »
^-- word

btw antonio.. your're still being slanderous.. yes ref's fucked up.. but don't hate on korea coz they haven't been proved to do anything.

bez

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2002, 02:07:43 AM »
I haveent seen them but  from what I have heard and read Spain shud of been thru, but they aint. So well done Korea.

Juice

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2002, 02:31:06 AM »
^-- word

btw antonio.. your're still being slanderous.. yes ref's fucked up.. but don't hate on korea coz they haven't been proved to do anything.

They have been proved to be the favourites by the refrees. That's all. No plot against Italy or Spain. Just that refrees liked Korea like nobody in this tournament. Ok like that?

Oh.. and ITALY and SPAIN's player wanted the heads of the refrees both selling that Korea corrupted the refree. Is it all normal? Or it's just Italians and Spanish who cant accept they lost? LOL.

REMEMBER ENGLAND IN 1998. YOU ALL CRYED LIKE PUSSY, AND NOW YOU ARE HERE TO WRITE ME NOT TO CRY? LMAO!

Juice

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2002, 03:04:25 AM »
UP to rep Spanish homies.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN! SPAIN FURIOUS TOO! NOT ONL
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2002, 03:13:36 AM »
Antonio, this is the difference:

In '98 we might have moaned but we didn't say it was a FIFA conspiracy.  It was just mistakes by the referee.

We moaned in '86 when we got the WORLD'S WORST EVER REFEREEING DESICION TM given against us.  The Hand of God.

But we didn't say it was a FIFA conspiracy.

Now get that into your head and stop attacking England

Juice

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2002, 03:23:49 AM »
Antonio, this is the difference:

In '98 we might have moaned but we didn't say it was a FIFA conspiracy.  It was just mistakes by the referee.

We moaned in '86 when we got the WORLD'S WORST EVER REFEREEING DESICION TM given against us.  The Hand of God.

But we didn't say it was a FIFA conspiracy.

Now get that into your head and stop attacking England

Man there's no difference. You cryed in 1998, Spain & Italy are doing it now. You all in this board attacked me cause i said it was a scandal. Your newspapers wrote ITALIANS CAN ONLY CRY, etc.. Now that even Spain is out protesting and crying, i'm sure i'll read something like "AGAIN ANOTHER SCANDAL IN THE WORLD CUP" in English newspapers.

And nobody wrote FIFA wanted Korea to win. Actually Korea is the number 1 enemy of BLATTER, lol.

Our President of Federation, Carraro, said: "Moreno was or conditionated, or absolutely inadeguate".

Clear enought? No plots by FIFA, but maybe.... how can i write it without irritating you all english... mmm.. i'll quote Camacho... "ANOTHER KOREAN SCANDAL!". Clear?

Exactly like the ones made during Olimpics, etc.. Do you remember them boxe matches? Etc.. But i dont want to be labelled as a "crying bitch", so.. lemme quote Raul: "IT'S A SCANDAL! THEY BOUGHT THE REFREE". Ok? Dont blame me or italians, i'm just quoting Spanish players!

C'mon, man. ENGLAND judged us (italians), but they betta shut their mouth, expecially now. You so arrogant to think you can judge (mmm.. actually DISS!) everyone like that. Shame. Sad.

Juice

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2002, 03:29:59 AM »
P.S. The hand of God? Damn... you still crying about it? Isnt England the same who robbed a final at home against Germany?

Do you remember Koreans? AGAIN 1966. LOL.

So please... dont act like you can be a victim and Italy or Spain cant. That's the point. You contraddicted yourself like that. Pz.