Author Topic: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN! SPAIN FURIOUS TOO! NOT ONLY US  (Read 653 times)

bez

Re: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN! SPAIN FURIOUS TOO! NOT ONL
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2002, 03:51:10 AM »
yawn, getin tired of all this FIFA this FIFA that bullshit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2002, 04:09:47 AM »
yawn, getin tired of all this FIFA this FIFA that bullshit

Hahahahahah.. you the best!
How come? Now that there are proofs? LOL! Nooooooo... please!!! Dont go!!!!

min0rity

Re: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2002, 06:28:05 AM »
lol man this is redicolous, just cause thier the host their gettin their balls all licked, when korea actually sux duck

yo FUCK YOU..your mama sick duck bitch LOL

anyways, dicksidaccc you're unbelieveable.....damn...psycho man.....i mean its cool though...we are BOUND to be hated since we have the home court advantage...knowing that we have been winning on skill mostly.....

but i would like to give props to spain for the good sportmanship and taking the loss like a MAN...unlike some cough cough... ;D

Juice

Re: KOREA ROBBED AGAIN!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2002, 06:47:59 AM »

yo FUCK YOU..your mama sick duck bitch LOL

anyways, dicksidaccc you're unbelieveable.....damn...psycho man.....i mean its cool though...we are BOUND to be hated since we have the home court advantage...knowing that we have been winning on skill mostly.....

but i would like to give props to spain for the good sportmanship and taking the loss like a MAN...unlike some cough cough... ;D

My mama sick duck LOL? Are you on crack?

P.S. Props to Spain? MAN.. YOU ARE A DICKHEAD? Spanish players tried to kick the refree and a linesman, and rumors are that some1 beated them, so probably there'll be some1 banned for a lot of time. Plus CAMACHO said it's just a scandal and that the world made a mistake by not caring about the scandal of Korea-Italy, cause Korea robbed a game, again. You are totally a dickhead, man. The more you write, the more i'll think Korea robbed it, cause you dont even know what football is, lol.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2002, 07:19:07 AM »
P.S. The hand of God? Damn... you still crying about it? Isnt England the same who robbed a final at home against Germany?

Do you remember Koreans? AGAIN 1966. LOL.

Listen dickhead, you know the Koreans were on about the time in the 66 World Cup when North Korea, that poor little communist country beat you 1 - 0.  Nothing to do with England

Do you realize you're the only World Cup team to do the double?  

The only team to be beaten by North and South Korea in the World Cup!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EMBARASSING ITALY.  EMBARASSING

BTW Drunken Rapper altho I agree with most of what you say to Antonio, you are wrong about Spain.  Helguera tried to attack the linesman multiple times.  Camacho went after him as well - and Hierro could have done anything - he's crazy

Juice

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2002, 08:41:03 AM »

Listen dickhead, you know the Koreans were on about the time in the 66 World Cup when North Korea, that poor little communist country beat you 1 - 0.  Nothing to do with England

Do you realize you're the only World Cup team to do the double?  

The only team to be beaten by North and South Korea in the World Cup!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EMBARASSING ITALY.  EMBARASSING

Man, you have never seen that game in 1966. Actually the refree sent off 2 Italian players. We finished 9 vs 11, with another player injured at the end (and they didnt invent substitutions yet). Ok, we still lost to North Korea, but.. lol.. we italians still remember it so much (in fact South Koreans dissed us with "AGAIN 1966") cause it was been the most incredible game of our history.

Well.. the one with South Korea is close to it. Let's say the 2nd. LOL.

And btw remember tha sex is still better than dissing me and Italians in every post. I mean.. if we talk about refree it's one thing, but it seems like you feel the same pleasure of oral sex if you diss Italy. We lost, and you lost too. LOL. What's your point?

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2002, 09:23:22 AM »
my bad i didn't know that spanish players did that...anyways, it just hurts me to see that peeps can't recongize our talent....its a FACT that we won MOSTLY by skill...regardless you cannot deny that.....now peeps are saying shit like its a scandal??? thats bullshit...its called home court advantage..just like the european teams NEVER winning the world cup OUTSIDE their continent(no diss just an example)...home court advantage has a lot of effect on players since its your home and pride...i mean come on man stop with this nonsense...and no dicksidacc i didn't call your mom she sick duck...that was to doggystylin cuz he said korea sick duck....calm your ass down

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2002, 12:08:51 PM »
South Korea's success has been 70% great play and 30% luck/bad decisions

It's amazing how Hiddink has turned a bunch of jokers into a class team

Every team needs luck to win the World Cup

1998 - France - Ronaldo's epilectic fit, the worst Brazil performance ever
1994 - Brazil - Won it on penalties
1990 - Germany - Won it with a dodgy penalty - 2 Argentinians sent off
1986 - Argentina, handball in the quarters
1982 - Italy - Drawing every single game in the Group stage, finishing on 3 points and still going through.
1978 - Argentina - Drawing 1-1 in the Final with Holland, Holland hit the bost in stoppage time.  Goes to Extra Time and Argentina win

I could go on but I'm probably boring you with my incredible amount of knowledge

The point is, TO WIN THE WORLD CUP YOU NEED LUCK!!!!

Juice

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2002, 04:03:25 PM »
70% great play? They shot 1 time against Italy in the first 88 mins (they were pratically out) and 1 time in 90 mins against Spain! Then the refrees made the difference in Overtime. How can you write 70% great play? LOL.

Nobody played so good in this World Cup. And the worse Brazil ever will probably win it.

bez

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2002, 04:50:27 PM »
yawn

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2002, 03:20:49 AM »
And the worse Brazil ever will probably win it.

You really need to learn more about your World Cup history man

Check out the 1966, 1974, 1978, and 1990, and 1998 Brazils.

You are a rabbit if you try and say this Brazil isn't better than all or most of those.

Korea are the fittest team at the World Cup.  They outrun everyone.  Plus they are a TEAM unlike certain teams which play together players that have never played with each other EVER before (Del Piero and Totti)

The real unfair thing is that the Korean league was cancelled this year.  So they've had 6 months together to play.  How long together did Italy get?  They were in the league programme for AGES - they hardly got any time together to play from February onwards.

Juice

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2002, 03:22:36 AM »
I mean the worse Brazil champion.

And BTW add 2002 to that list: 1966, 1974, 1978, 1990, and 1998.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2002, 03:39:40 AM »
Why don't you say what you mean then.

You said "the worst Brazil ever"  

Stop embarassing yourself

And I notice you didn't respond to my point about the fitness of Korea

BECAUSE YOU KNEW I WAS RIGHT

Juice

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2002, 04:23:25 AM »

Korea are the fittest team at the World Cup.  They outrun everyone.  Plus they are a TEAM unlike certain teams which play together players that have never played with each other EVER before (Del Piero and Totti)

The real unfair thing is that the Korean league was cancelled this year.  So they've had 6 months together to play.  How long together did Italy get?  They were in the league programme for AGES - they hardly got any time together to play from February onwards.

I didnt reply cause it was bullshit. But i'll do it on request.

KOREA being the most fittest team of the World Cup? Doest it mean something? Even if it's true (and i didnt notice it against Italy!). I dont think so. Does it mean it's right to let them win by robbing games? Does it mean they are the best team in this World Cup? LOL. What you mean? To run is not enought, man.