Author Topic: THE WORLD CUP CONSPIRACY MOVIE - Dir. Antonio+Co.  (Read 360 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
THE WORLD CUP CONSPIRACY MOVIE - Dir. Antonio+Co.
« on: June 22, 2002, 01:04:30 PM »
THIS IS THE STORY OF THE GREAT WORLD CUP CONSPIRACY!!!

THE GOOD GUYS:

ITALY - They had a lot of decisions given against them, some right some wrong, all honest mistakes.
PORTUGAL - They had two sendings off - both correct, but hey, why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
SPAIN - Loads of mistakes today.  Lets forget that joke of a penalty they got against Slovenia shall we.
USA - The evil Americans handballed in the area on their way to beating those plucky Mexicans
FRANCE - They had two goals disallowed against Denmark, and Dario Silva got sent off for the same foul which Henry got sent off for.  I've come up with a new fact fo Antonio and co about France - Zidane was injured in a warm up game.  Against who? THE EVIL FORCES OF THE EMPIRE OF SOUTH KOREA.
MEXICO - Italy had goals disallowed against them.  Everyone thought they must have been part of the conspiracy but were then double crossed by the USA (The USA must have paid the ref more money than they did)
Plus any team that has also had a Goal disallowed or a handball not spotted

THE BAD GUYS:

THE EMPIRE OF SOUTH KOREA - Yes, led by their evil leader Darth Hiddink, along with their accomplices, assorted paid off referees, they win the World Cup despite being shit at football.  They are so obviously a shit team aren't they?  That's what everyone in Italy says, it must be true.
BRAZIL - According to Javi, they were replaced by robots after the qualifying campaign.  Notice how Ronaldo hasn't played much for the last 4 years, and as soon as the World Cup comes along he is amazing.  He must have been replaced by a robot.  Against England, fellow conspirers, who had agreed to lose before the game, they tried to make everyone think they weren't part of the conspiracy by having Ronaldinho sent off for nothing.  They didn't fool me though.
TURKEY - According to Antonio, the guy who picks the referees is Turkish - so they are involved.  Note how the conspirers only have bad decisions against them when they play fellow conspirers.  Against Brazil they had two men sent off, but it was all part of the plot.  
USA - FIFA support them to make Soccer popular in the USA.  They used their Basketball/American Football skills to beat Mexico using their hands
ENGLAND - English newspapers don't like Italy, so they are involved according to Antonio
UGANDA
DENMARK
and
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - These two countries supplied paid off referees to help THE EVIL EMPIRE OF SOUTH KOREA

ABOUT TO BE CONSPIRED AGAINST:
GERMANY - If they lose.  If they beat South Korea, THE GOOD GUYS HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!

BOTTOM LINE: THE ODDS ARE THAT THE BAD GUYS WILL WIN

It's 3 AGAINST 1

THE EVIL EMPIRE OF SOUTH KOREA
TURKEY
BRAZIL

vs

GERMANY

GERMANY ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!!! It's hard to comprehend, I know

HERO: The referee Hugh Dallas who ignored Germany's handball against USA so they could win.  He is the equivalent of Han Solo.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - don't read on if you don't want to know how it turns out

TWO ENDINGS

WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THE SEMI:
Brazil or Turkey will become Good Guys in the final - they were good all along!  

ENDING 1

If Germany beat South Korea in the Semi - then it WAS REALLY GERMANY THAT WERE THE EVIL ONES.  Brave Korea were the only ones that knew!!! So they knew it was only them who could save the WORLD CUP!!!!

ENDING 2

If Korea beat Germany - the Empire rolls on!!!

Anyway the ref for the final Peirluigi Collina - the valiant Italian - Is the only one that can save the World Cup!  He will make decisions in order for Brazil/Turkey to win it!!!!

Then, at the end, when Brazil or Turkey have won, Darth Voller (Ending 1) or Darth Hiddink (Ending 2) will tell our hero Pierluigi Skywalker:

I AM YOUR FATHER

Goodnight - hope you enjoyed it

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE WORLD CUP CONSPIRACY MOVIE - Dir. Antonio+
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2002, 01:20:15 PM »

THE BAD GUYS:

BRAZIL - According to Javi, they were replaced by robots after the qualifying campaign.  Notice how Ronaldo hasn't played much for the last 4 years, and as soon as the World Cup comes along he is amazing.  He must have been replaced by a robot.  Against England, fellow conspirers, who had agreed to lose before the game, they tried to make everyone think they weren't part of the conspiracy by having Ronaldinho sent off for nothing.  They didn't fool me though.

USA - FIFA support them to make Soccer popular in the USA.  They used their Basketball/American Football skills to beat Mexico using their hands

Look man there are teams that played their hearts out in the Concacaf, like Honduras.  THey played their best soccer in decades.  While Brazil's attitude was "fuck it we are gonna be in the World Cup somehow, lets just not give any kind of effort in to the games." MAn your suppose to play 100% in every damn game.  Your suppose to play with heart and love for the sport.  

and with the U.S.A, the fucken Mexican coach(Aguirre) was being questioned by FIFA. because they said it was too odd that one of the best players from Mexico gets out of the game in 25th minute for some old washed up player.  it wasnt only the handball, it was the whole game that was strange.  Can you honestly tell me the U.S played a good defensive game against Mexico?  and u expect people like me and tonio to stop complaining and u make this kind of topic?  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2002, 01:21:33 PM »
why is this a sticky topic?

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2002, 01:37:14 PM »
probably because

1) its funny
2) he wanted people to see his masterpeice

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2002, 01:58:18 PM »
hahahahahaha lmao at this!!! funny shit jay ay!!

Juice

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2002, 03:11:03 PM »
Ok, you all ;D or the man who wrote all this pile of shit will be :'(

Juice

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2002, 03:18:17 PM »
Ok. Now that you are happy the fact is still that Portugal, Italy and Spain are mad at the refrees. Spanish player almost killed the refree, but.. you know what.. since Brazil destroyed England and English dont have anything to add, this is the max you can do now: write poets.

It's only a coincidence that refrees from Trinitad, Ecuador, Uganda & Egypt were involved and not Collina and the other best refrees of the World. And it's just a coincidence that all the good favours happened to just one team, Korea.

It's not the empire of your mother vs the empire of your sister. It's just that this was been the worse World Cup ever cause the suspects of all the world (but English, who, of course, counts more than the rest of the world, since they invented football and they win every world cup!).

And since the worse Brazil ever will probably win the most boring Semifinal and Final ever (i mean.. Germany, Korea and Turkey? LOL)....... at least this is funny. So please, continue with Episode II. This time try to make me ;D for real.

Maybe talk about the fact that English experts dissed Italians cause they didnt play to score 2-0, while England defended 1-0 with a great catenaccio and didnt even make a single shot when they played 11 vs 10.

Or continue talking about 1998, when all English guys talked about a plot against England.

Or talk about The Hand Of God, that shit you all like so much in England. But then remember us the only World Cup you won, robbing the poor Germany at home, exactly like Korea.

Or talk about your "fair-play", when i'm a Juventus player and i still remember Heysel, with all the Juventus fans died by dickheads from English. And i still hope their mamas to die slow with a lacerant cancer in their pussy.

Talk about how a NON-ENGLISH coach saved England from elimination, from this World Cup. Just like Holland. Talk about you all threated him when he signed, and how you all sucked his nuts when England won against Germany.

Oh.. i can go on and on, but i think you already got a lot of arguments to make a funny story. Peace.

Juice

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2002, 04:09:22 PM »
P.S.
Cut italians from this world cup for a moment.

BELGIUM: It's a scandal! The refree punished us. It's a scandal!
TURKEY: FIFA helped Brazil. They robbed. It's a scandal.
USA: We deserved to be in. The refree robbed us.
SPAIN: A scandal. And the player almost killed the refree.
PORTUGAL: They wanted to kill Koreans too.

This is the last proof why you so dumb.

bez

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2002, 04:47:58 PM »
yawn

elneckio

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2002, 06:06:59 PM »

Goodnight - hope you enjoyed it

ROFL  ;D
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

gFuNkA

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2002, 10:08:41 PM »
every world cup has his own story, but in the end the best team wins.

if germany will beat korea, then they are the winner, not bad or good guys, just WINNER, its a sport...win or loose, its not about bad or good.

Collina will do his job in the final, he´s one of the best referee´s and its stupid to say he will save the cup. he will make correct decisions like he´s always doing, no matter what teams are playing the final.

Juice

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2002, 12:44:14 AM »
Collina will do his job in the final, he´s one of the best referee´s and its stupid to say he will save the cup. he will make correct decisions like he´s always doing, no matter what teams are playing the final.

That's for sure. Koreans can be sure about that. The problem is: who said Korea/Germany and Brazil are the 2 teams who really deserved to be in the finals? I mean.. one thing is, for example.. EIRE who deserved to win against Spain cause they played better. Another thing is Spain who deserved to win just cause they scored or half-scored (lol) 3 golden goal! But still.. this World Cup will be remembered as the worse World Cup of the last 50 years and the one where the refrees changed the results. That's just sad.

World Cup gotta be a promotion of football worldwide. After what happened... i think it's a diss of football worldwide. When even my homies i know by AIM or MSN, from USA, who never said so many "soccer" games in their life are thinking "soccer" is a korrupted game...... that's the death of football. The death.

Then you can make your "stupid" (sorry) phrases like "the best one will win", just cause Germany is still there. But still...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2002, 02:56:34 AM »
Yeah I'm sorry it didn't really deserve to be sticky - It was just something I came up with when I was bored and pissed off with various bad losers

Safe

Juice

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2002, 03:13:28 AM »
Yeah I'm sorry it didn't really deserve to be sticky - It was just something I came up with when I was bored and pissed off with various bad losers

Safe

Ok, this is only football, man. Let's make a Juventus vs Manchester UNITED topic, lmao! Those lil disses are funny. Just dont exaggerate! ;)