Author Topic: Wanna hear something sad?  (Read 266 times)

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re:Wanna hear something sad?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2003, 07:14:13 PM »
You only know those Muslims because those are the only Muslims you want to know.  It would make you feel ashamed of yourself to be around practicing Muslims.

You make me ashamed of myself to be in the human race with you...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2003, 01:52:02 AM »
sad stuff doggy... sorry to hear this tragic news..

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2003, 09:50:03 AM »

why do u make these assumptions about people u barely even know

Because, what we are talking about is not difficult.  If he woke up for fajr (morning) prayer tomarrow morning, and went to a mosque in his area (like he's recommended to do everyday anyway); then he would find a large group of practicing Muslims who would never have anything to do with alcohol.  

I know Rod's family is Shii'i, I haven't been to any Shi'i mosque's;  but I know the mosque's that I go to are full of commited Muslims who don't find much difficulty in following Islam.  Who see it as practical, rather than illusive "concepts" like Rod describes.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 09:50:53 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

pappy

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2003, 05:59:05 PM »

why do u make these assumptions about people u barely even know

Because, what we are talking about is not difficult.  If he woke up for fajr (morning) prayer tomarrow morning, and went to a mosque in his area (like he's recommended to do everyday anyway); then he would find a large group of practicing Muslims who would never have anything to do with alcohol.  

I know Rod's family is Shii'i, I haven't been to any Shi'i mosque's;  but I know the mosque's that I go to are full of commited Muslims who don't find much difficulty in following Islam.  Who see it as practical, rather than illusive "concepts" like Rod describes.
u still didnt answer my question how do u kno he doesnt want to meet these muslims.  I would like to meet a girl that likes me for me an not what car i drive or how i treat her like a piece of shit an wants more than just a fuck but an actual relationship an like me for me not who im praying to or my money or other petty bull shit.  i havnt met one (well actually i have she just dont like me like that :-\ )   does that mean i dont wanna meet them.  i wanna meet some friends that r like me,  been through a lot of shit lieke me an real shit not petty shit like other kids when mommy an daddy didnt buy the car they wanted.  does that mean i dont want to meet them cuz i dont kno any

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2003, 09:05:12 PM »
That's just sucks

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2003, 09:23:11 PM »
Damn man.  :(

This kid I was friends wit was killed last summer right after graduation.
Shit was real hard for everyone so I feel ya.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2003, 11:27:45 AM »
Anything but maybe hugs or something, LOL is bad in excess.  Alcohol is REALLY bad in excess.  A smart person wouldn't drink in excess very often, that's my opinion.  When you drink in excess, it enslaves the only thing you're born with on earth, you're body.  Think how precious your body is, voluntarily losing control over it isn't very intelligent.  

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2003, 11:30:07 AM »
Oh, and let me just mention, Brian has big problems with people that drink, he told me his dad apparently is a drunk, that's why he says hurtful stuff like that.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2003, 01:53:20 PM »
Being a drunk is different......I hate drunks, those muthafucaz ruin everything, from parties 2 their life 2 their families lives......but drinkin so U can enjoy life more sometimes I see no problem in, life aint sweet......and I kno someone gone come here and say some stupid childish bullshit like "it starts with only 1 drink......" and then what? I'ma become an alcoholic?? NO! U gotta have self control, I have that 4 sure, I've never went over board unless I wanted to, and NO, I aint in denial, save tha bullshit.....

« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 01:54:33 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2003, 04:48:00 AM »
dam R.I.P that girl, another leaf fallen off the drunk driving tree.