Author Topic: Wanna hear something sad?  (Read 436 times)

Doggystylin

Wanna hear something sad?
« on: September 02, 2003, 06:43:08 PM »
 oh man, but im serious for this lil moment here, wanna hear something sad? this broke me down when i heard it, some poor 9th grader was walkin to the bus stop this morning for her first day of high school and got hit by a cocksuckin drunk driver and she got hit so fuckin bad that they had to helicopter her out to some special hospital and they dont know if shes gonna make it....pray for her man, i feel bad for her

this is here at my school btw. and its down this street that i drive down everyday to get to my house so it hit me hard..its like DAMN..what a shame, her parents were like oh our daughter is goin to high school for the first time all happy n proud, n BAAM. shame....damn shame.

and this morning, on the way to school that street was closed off, so im like god damnit, what the hell, so i had to take a detour and got to school late and i was wondering why it was closed off cuz it seemed strange, and then when i heard it at school, i was like OH DAMN...sucks
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 06:49:33 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Wanna hear something sad?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 07:30:21 PM »
 :-\ that sucks
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 07:30:39 PM by Dr._Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 08:09:58 PM »
it's sad but shit like that goes down everyday

Reservation, Bitch!!!

pappy

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 08:16:27 PM »
u told me about this on aim this poor girl will be in my prays tonite.  an this dip shit that did this deserves life but with 2days legal system the fuckin scum bag will get 10 years or some slap on the wrist

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 10:27:54 PM »
Fuck drunk drivers >:(

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2003, 12:39:09 AM »
damn that sucks..

sorry to say... but they normally close shit off over here if the incident is fatal :(

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2003, 12:45:19 AM »
it's sad but shit like that goes down everyday

sad but true  :(

kick ass album

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2003, 03:09:28 AM »
damn that's sad..

sorry to say... but they normally close shit off over here if the incident is fatal :(

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2003, 09:06:44 AM »
This is another possible reason why the Qu'ran has clearly instructed us to stay clear of alcohol products.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2003, 10:00:01 AM »
yeah coz they had cars back when it was written  ::)

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2003, 10:08:11 AM »

Nope probably there were tipsy Horse riders in the Prophet's army!!!
 man.. islam.. grow up!!!

Ur islamic concepts seem pretty good.. but plz don't stretch them too for into irreleveant situations..

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2003, 12:59:44 PM »

The Qur'an is a timeless message.  You can't deny that alcohol influences people into acting shamefully.  

Like the Qu'ran says, there is some good in alcohol, but the bad outwieghs the good, and therefore Allah does not permit it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 01:01:39 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2003, 01:13:37 PM »
yes in a way.

the way i see it people deflect the blame onto alcohol though.

the real problem isnt alcohol, but people who arent responsible enough not to either 1) not drive under the influence or 2) over drink and be a nuisance to themselves and others.

the qu'ran tackles this by outlawing it, therefore many assoc'd problems go away. archaic to me, but it works!

outside of islam. essentially its about bein responsible for your own actions.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2003, 02:07:59 PM »
This is another possible reason why the Qu'ran has clearly instructed us to stay clear of alcohol products.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2003, 02:31:27 PM »
oh yeah, she died  :( RIP

but um yeah people can be stupid as hell when their sober too, and when stupid people drink, they drive, so stupid people should be the ones outlawed, lol

its called self controll, if you dont have any then dont drink.

oh yea common sense too