Author Topic: Wanna hear something sad?  (Read 461 times)

infinite59

Re:Wanna hear something sad?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 03:03:51 PM »
I bet if you asked a drunk driver if he (or she) has common sense they would say yes.  

Before I submitted to the will of Allah Subbanna Wa Tallah and became Muslim, my friends and I used to drive under the influence.  All of us thought that we were smart and had common sense.  Allah is the best of knowers!

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2003, 03:12:02 PM »
^ you are correct.

but.. i'd never drive if i've had more than i think i should like you used to.

i dont need to be controlled or given rules to know how to behave in this world.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2003, 03:15:49 PM »
^ you are correct.

but.. i'd never drive if i've had more than i think i should like you used to.

i dont need to be controlled or given rules to know how to behave in this world.

good point, bassicly some people need a guideline, a book, and some people use their brain.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2003, 03:16:48 PM »
haha.. or maybe my momma just raised me good  :D

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2003, 05:19:18 PM »
First off: RIP to the girl. Lets hope they throw the book at that guy.

Second: I've probably spilled more booze than most alcholics have consumed in my time.

I've never once thought about getting behind the wheel after I've had even one drink. The risks are just too great for me to take a chance like that.

I don't follow the Quran nor the bible. I go on common sense and my own morals.

pappy

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2003, 06:38:22 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with you people.  a poor girl gets hit an dies b/c of a drunk driver an the thread turns into a religious argument.  actually it was just one person that did it.  an brian how do u kno this guy wasnt a muslim

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2003, 12:23:41 AM »
^ true... 'infinite started it'

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2003, 11:22:03 AM »
I don't even understand why infinite postin shit like if only they followed Islam...Honestly I dunno any muslims dat do not drink, except my grandmother who is in a wheelchair...go figure...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2003, 05:50:04 PM »
I don't even understand why infinite postin shit like if only they followed Islam...Honestly I dunno any muslims dat do not drink, except my grandmother who is in a wheelchair...go figure...

You only know those Muslims because those are the only Muslims you want to know.  It would make you feel ashamed of yourself to be around practicing Muslims.

pappy

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2003, 06:49:29 PM »

You only know those Muslims because those are the only Muslims you want to know.  It would make you feel ashamed of yourself to be around practicing Muslims.

why do u make these assumptions about people u barely even know

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2003, 07:14:13 PM »

You make me ashamed of myself to be in the human race with you...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2003, 01:52:02 AM »
sad stuff doggy... sorry to hear this tragic news..

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2003, 09:50:03 AM »

Because, what we are talking about is not difficult.  If he woke up for fajr (morning) prayer tomarrow morning, and went to a mosque in his area (like he's recommended to do everyday anyway); then he would find a large group of practicing Muslims who would never have anything to do with alcohol.  

I know Rod's family is Shii'i, I haven't been to any Shi'i mosque's;  but I know the mosque's that I go to are full of commited Muslims who don't find much difficulty in following Islam.  Who see it as practical, rather than illusive "concepts" like Rod describes.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 09:50:53 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

pappy

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2003, 05:59:05 PM »

Because, what we are talking about is not difficult.  If he woke up for fajr (morning) prayer tomarrow morning, and went to a mosque in his area (like he's recommended to do everyday anyway); then he would find a large group of practicing Muslims who would never have anything to do with alcohol.  

I know Rod's family is Shii'i, I haven't been to any Shi'i mosque's;  but I know the mosque's that I go to are full of commited Muslims who don't find much difficulty in following Islam.  Who see it as practical, rather than illusive "concepts" like Rod describes.
u still didnt answer my question how do u kno he doesnt want to meet these muslims.  I would like to meet a girl that likes me for me an not what car i drive or how i treat her like a piece of shit an wants more than just a fuck but an actual relationship an like me for me not who im praying to or my money or other petty bull shit.  i havnt met one (well actually i have she just dont like me like that :-\ )   does that mean i dont wanna meet them.  i wanna meet some friends that r like me,  been through a lot of shit lieke me an real shit not petty shit like other kids when mommy an daddy didnt buy the car they wanted.  does that mean i dont want to meet them cuz i dont kno any

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2003, 09:05:12 PM »
That's just sucks