Author Topic: a letter to Mdogg  (Read 187 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
a letter to Mdogg
« on: September 13, 2003, 12:35:44 PM »
hey Mdogg there is a passage in the bible about baptism of the dead,I was thinking about your mom has anyone ever tried to find out where she is?Cuz if she is not in heaven then she is in trouble,and this can get her out of it...............
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:a letter to Mdogg
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 03:21:06 PM »
hey Mdogg there is a passage in the bible about baptism of the dead,I was thinking about your mom has anyone ever tried to find out where she is?Cuz if she is not in heaven then she is in trouble,and this can get her out of it...............

I think she's good. She was baptist and everything, and I know my family prays for her 24/7. From what I understand, shes in.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 03:43:44 PM »

VAT???

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Slacker

• Lil Geezy
  • fo shizzle....
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 02:01:13 AM »
pink says yalls mom was a junkey whore so i suppose she went to hell...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 02:04:51 AM »
hi AG or Quake..... glad you could make it...

btw... i dont think my mothers baptism or anything in that subject... belongs on the board period... that is my families matter.. and i wish to post about or m dogg.. that is our choice.....

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 04:28:04 PM »
I was not trying to make you mad pink I was just trying to make sure yall would see her again in heaven is all..................
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 05:59:05 PM »
I was not trying to make you mad pink I was just trying to make sure yall would see her again in heaven is all..................

well i dont understand why it would be anyone concern... when i know i will see her again. My mother had her flaws and she was still a good catholic women... she was ill and god has to excuse her for being so... since after all he made her.... i am also annoyed that someone would make a thread about my mother's death...

you guys can say what ever you want about me.. but just dont make a pointless thread about my mother...

Posted by: Slacker  Posted on: September 14, 2003, 04:01:13 AM  
pink says yalls mom was a junkey whore so i suppose she went to hell...  

^^ i dont idiots like that making comments like that either.... acting like thier shit dont stick.. and their parents are probably alcoholics... or some wierd ass shit... thats why the seek attention from the internet.. talking shit about people like they know them.....

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2003, 12:57:05 AM »
(looked like an AG to me)

would just like to repeat, i find this baptism of the dead repulsive.

we've already been over the reasons why but ruthlesssoljah doesnt get that its none of her damn business messing with other peoples loved ones.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2003, 01:05:49 AM »
this thread makes me sick... overseer can you lock it? damn that is just too far right there.. should have just kept it on PM >:(

thanks

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2003, 01:29:00 AM »
yeah I will hon..

ruthless.. do you still not understand?