Author Topic: Jam Master Jay Bought Dope Right Before his Death Run and Cohen Involved??  (Read 273 times)

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
In the new issue of Playboy an informant in the case involving Mizell (Jam Master Jay) reveals Jay' bought  over a pound of cocaine to sell to make money. He also reveals that Jay was broke and Run and Cohen had mismanaged funds from Run Dmc. However, Run frequently would borrow money from Russell Simmons His brother. Jam Master Jay didn't have that resource that Run has so he was left selling cocaine to make money. The informant goes on to reveal the cocaine was had been stolen from Jam Master Jay and he had to borrow money to repay the cocaine and couldn't pay the money back. Sources revealed "Run and Cohen left Jay out to dry" and was shot when he couldn't pay the money back. Shocking  story. One more thing it was further revealed the reason why Run Dmc toured was to make money it was their only resource all members were said to be broke!! Money from endorsement etc... gone and mismanaged.
"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
 >:( how dare the legacy of JMJ be tarnished with this talk about drug selling.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

eNgIeS

Hey if its true, its true. If he did it, he did it, doesnt mean to hide it. I think if it happened like this then people need to know

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hey if its true, its true. If he did it, he did it, doesnt mean to hide it. I think if it happened like this then people need to know

i disagree i dont wanna hear about this at all, its hard enough that Jay died i dont even want to hear anything slightly negative. its just like people saying Biggie killed Pac and all this shit

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Too bad, I like Jam Master Jay myself, But if it happened so be it. I'm not tarnishing his legacy. I'm just reporting what will come out. You didn't have to read it. Furthermore, You make your bed lie in it. This is a forum about News and information if you didn't know.  If you don't now you do. If you don't want to know about stuff like this try the fuckin' cartoonnetwork.com if its breakin news I'm on it like the fuck'n Drudgereport.com. I don't mean to hurt your little senseless feelings but be for real.  Jam Master Jay should have taken better care of his money and his situtation if its true. Underscore.. Rappers are always dying and fighting over some senseless bullshit. he's a grown fuckin man who should've known better. And oh yea before you start netbangin and get your little feelings hurt, remember I'm just reporting what I read dont blame the messenger.

ghank

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Too bad, I like Jam Master Jay myself, But if it happened so be it. I'm not tarnishing his legacy. I'm just reporting what will come out. You didn't have to read it. Furthermore, You make your bed lie in it. This is a forum about News and information if you didn't know.  If you don't now you do. If you don't want to know about stuff like this try the fuckin' cartoonnetwork.com if its breakin news I'm on it like the fuck'n Drudgereport.com. I don't mean to hurt your little senseless feelings but be for real.  Jam Master Jay should have taken better care of his money and his situtation if its true. Underscore.. Rappers are always dying and fighting over some senseless bullshit. he's a grown fuckin man who should've known better. And oh yea before you start netbangin and get your little feelings hurt, remember I'm just reporting what I read dont blame the messenger.

ghank

i wasnt blaming you at all it was more a post about the media. nobody said anything about Jay with drugs & guns when he was alive. good post homie, you def have some points. sorry for bitching i'm just still upset about JMJ, Run-DMC was the first hip-hop group who had songs i liked... i was like 3 when i first saw their videos. :(

Paris

dexter

Thats  f*cked up if he bought all that dope.

JTSimon

Re:Jam Master Jay Bought Dope Right Before his Death Run and Cohen Involved??
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2003, 11:42:23 AM »
Jam Master Jay should have never ripped off 50 Cent long ago...and maybe...maybe 50 would have let him roll with him.

Ahh well...lol@Jam Master Jay got his drugs jacked and couldn't pay the bill.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2003, 02:44:46 PM »
Jam Master Jay should have never ripped off 50 Cent long ago...and maybe...maybe 50 would have let him roll with him.

actually its not funny piece of shit that jam master jay got blasted.  please do the world a favor an drink some drano.  an if it wasnt for jay 50 would of never been put on dip shit

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2003, 03:17:47 PM »

actually its not funny piece of shit that jam master jay got blasted.  please do the world a favor an drink some drano.  an if it wasnt for jay 50 would of never been put on dip shit

I didn't say it was funny JMJ got blasted idiot...I said it was funny he got his drugs jacked and couldn't pay the bill. JMJ teached 50 the basics of recording but then he ripped him off with the Columbia signing.  

Keep cleaning streets bum  ;D

« Last Edit: September 01, 2003, 03:18:05 PM by Max Powers »

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2003, 08:17:30 AM »

I didn't say it was funny JMJ got blasted idiot...I said it was funny he got his drugs jacked and couldn't pay the bill. JMJ teached 50 the basics of recording but then he ripped him off with the Columbia signing.  

Keep cleaning streets bum  ;D

Just got kill ureself scum bag
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 08:19:06 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

TSmitty

• Lil Geezy
  • IV Life=The Future
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2003, 06:47:07 AM »
First off you cant believe everything you read. You werent there or have any idea what was really goin on. Thats how bullshit rumors get started. Even if it was true who cares??....there is people doin that everyday. All it does is tarnish his legacy and give dirtbag magazines somethin to sell. Fuck Playboy for even printing it. If i was jmj's fam id sue and demand a retraction.
"Im Cavi which only means Young Buc Dope"-Young Buc-Tales from the Block