Author Topic: Esham News! New album October 21st!!!  (Read 96 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Esham News! New album October 21st!!!
« on: September 03, 2003, 11:26:42 PM »
Probably no one on the board gives a damn, but fuck it.  Here's the latest from his website eshamtheboogieman.com:

For those of you that thought Psychopathic had already released all its heavy hitters for the year... damn, we got a big surprise for you.

What's up? This is Dr. Gargamel, and I'm gonna be running this site from here on out, letting you all know the latest and greatest that's going on with Esham, and the first thing I've gotta announce is that come September 12, this site's getting wiped clean and rebuilt from the ground up. We're not just talking about an all new look, though. Along with a new site, there's gonna be plenty of new stuff to go through, including music, videos, and the first sounds from Esham's new upcoming album, Repentance.

For those of ya out there that don't know, about a year ago, Esham (the Godfather of Detroit underground rap) signed on with Psychopathic Records. He recorded a few new songs, grabbed some of his old ones, and between it all put together Acid Rain. Since then, though, he's been working on Repentance. For anyone out there that's thinking, "Yeah, Esham's got a new album, I know what it'll be like," you don't know shit. I've heard some of the new tunes, and it blew me away. He's got tracks with ICP, Twiztid, TNT (of Natas), and all of Bone Thugs N' Harmony. But don't take my word for it... I'll prove it to you over the next few weeks with a free downloadable single as well as videos from Repentance. Also, keep a close look at hatchetgear.com for a new line of fresh Esham merchandise. The album's hitting the stores October 21, and I'll keep ya updated along the way with all that flavor that's to come.