Author Topic: would this be racist to say this  (Read 195 times)

pappy

would this be racist to say this
« on: September 05, 2003, 09:56:23 PM »
a certain ethnic group destroyed a neighborhood.  even if it is the truth.  example,  when arabs starting moving into richmond hills an ozone park queens in heards an the whites moved out the whole neighborhood turned to complete shit an looked like slums.  blockbusting went on an the city didnt do shit.  an blockbusting is illeagle in a lot of states.  dont kno what it means look it up it has to do with real estate.  arabs would move into one family houses trn them into  boarding houses where u had 6-7 families in one house an i saw it first hand when i would go to work with my dad we had a house on the corner of my block like that 2.  when the neighborhood was white the neighborhood was clean when the arabs moved in an outnumbered white the whole neighborhood turned into a complete slum. is that racist even tho its the truth when the neighborhood was white it was clean an the more the arabs moved in the more the neighborhood deterioated.   an it wasnt anything to do with help from the city b/c when it was white the city didnt help any.  they city didnt do anything to stop blockbusting from going on

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:would this be racist to say this
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 10:04:40 PM »
no its not racist. However, if you base your views on Arabs you see in the future with what these ones did then thats racism.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 10:09:55 PM »
no its not racist. However, if you base your views on Arabs you see in the future with what these ones did then thats racism.

well if this isnt the only neighborhoods to have this happen in an it keeps on going on what about that

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 05:50:51 AM »
what is blockbusting?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 09:18:04 AM »
as the resident arab of WCC, i don't think it's racist to talk about neighborhoods that uv'e seen this stuff happen in,as long as u don't judge ALL arab ppl based on those experiences.

there are A LOT (and i mean A LOT)of uncivilised arabs,and those arabs ruin EVERYTHING they touch.BUT every single race has those types

yes "My Mommy Says Im Gangsta" even whites  :o

just playin ..no it's not racist but it could lead to racism

pappy

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 03:28:13 PM »

yes "My Mommy Says Im Gangsta" even whites  :o

just playin ..no it's not racist but it could lead to racism

u aint playing cuz even i would admit that there are a lot of white people that fuck up but differently.  people dont know about the hidden world of whites with money that live in the suburbs.  a world which revolves around cocaine an adultary

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 10:17:23 PM »
ok...so ...does any1 else have anything to say?

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 10:37:06 PM »
I don't think it's racist if it's the truth.  The reason your city got messed up was because of Arabs, maybe there's another explanation of what happened, but to you, all you can see is that it's the arab's fault, so I don't see how that's racist, it's just true in your eyes.  It would be racist of you to hate all arabs, I guess, but sometimes, we gotta wonder how anybody would expect you not to be prejudiced against Arabs.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2003, 09:49:26 PM »
wow that freaking crazy tom, lol. that shit happened in my old neighborhood (crazy 2,000 miles doesn't make a difference). but yeah the old neighborhood i lived in was aright, i mean it wasn't nice with blossoming groves of flowers and shit but it was a nice working class neighborhood with maintained yards and homes. then a grip of yemenese arabs moved in and turned a grip of these homes into complete SHIT. like this house across from us. it literally went from one of the most covetted homes becuase of mrs. flores' garden to the armpit of the block. dead grass doors off the hinges and broke ass cars on the lawn and kids running every where the pleased. shit was a disgrace

but to answer your question, naw it's not racist at all.  if you were going around hitting those people or getting  up in the mourning and busting a Schindler's list THAT would be racist , but you can't help what you see.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2003, 11:42:56 PM »
ah yes ...YEMEN.....i still have nightmares about :Syrians(especially Syrians...god i hate the syrians),yeminse (?) ,algerians (not as much but some of them)and saudis (they are starting to come to us....)moving into my neighborhood...these ppl can obliterate a neighborhood within weeks..oh an palestinians,they did a pretty good job of wrecking Lebanon..went from "pearl of the middle east" to "stronghold of terrorist activity"....god i hope yasser arafa dies ..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2003, 12:03:06 AM »
^kinda makes mexico look like the garden of eden huh,lol

j/p

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2003, 01:38:01 AM »