Author Topic: Chingy  (Read 509 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Chingy
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 08:22:24 AM »
Just another pop-poppidy-pop-pop artist. I pay him no mind, don't care if he's around or not.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2003, 08:05:03 AM »
Just another pop-poppidy-pop-pop artist. I pay him no mind, don't care if he's around or not.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2003, 12:42:36 PM »
I like his style of Party Music.  It's good for when I want to throw on something girls want to dance to.  I'll even go on record in saying that I did buy the album.

Waits to be pelted by tomatos.

--Throws A Tomato--

If this shit came on in a club then I would probably dance to it with a girl, but why do you need to buy the album? You have a party in your house all the time or some shit? I can stand shit like this in clubs, but I ain't gonna sit and home and listen to it cause i'll just get bored and annoyed very quickly.

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 04:53:20 PM »
I saw it in Best Buy for like 6.99, and it was an impulse buy.  I DL songs, but I still buy CDs.  Nothing will replace going to a store a grabbing the CD from the shelf.  I bought THe Bad Boys ST, Linkin Park, Murs, and Common's second album that day.  I saw it there, and the price just drew me.  I don't regret buying it.  It's not the best album in the world, but worth the 7.41 (after taxes) I paid for it.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2003, 05:19:49 PM »
Chingy is tight ...there is no reason to hate on the guy...U cant hate just because his song is gettin alot of airplay

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2003, 05:27:00 PM »
yall need to learn to like party music, lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 07:23:44 PM »
Chingy is tight ...there is no reason to hate on the guy...U cant hate just because his song is gettin alot of airplay

we dont hate because hes getting airplay we hate because his rapping is horrible

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2003, 07:37:29 PM »

we dont hate because hes getting airplay we hate because his rapping is horrible
yall need to learn to like party music, lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 07:37:59 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2003, 07:40:25 PM »
well i guess not too many of these guys go to parties,cuz no one wants to listen to paris, or the last emperor at a party, lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2003, 07:41:35 PM »
well i guess not too many of these guys go to parties,cuz no one wants to listen to paris, or the last emperor at a party, lol

Thats right my mind is focused on intelligent music not partying. I don't like to go get drunk & listen to wack ass music.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2003, 07:43:50 PM »

Thats right my mind is focused on intelligent music not partying. I don't like to go get drunk & listen to wack ass music.

ooook, somebody must not get out much. try to lighten up buddy, it wont hurt. obviously you dont know too much about partying either, lol, try going to a few you might like it. you sound like one isolated fuck.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2003, 07:46:37 PM »

ooook, somebody must not get out much. try to lighten up buddy, it wont hurt. obviously you dont know too much about partying either, lol, try going to a few you might like it. you sound like one isolated fuck.

i am very lightened up, I don't know much about partying because i dont get with the drinking/drug scene. Just because i don't go to parties doesnt mean i'm "Isolated", my friends and i always go out walking around town & just having non-chemically induced fun.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2003, 07:48:12 PM »
lol ok dood, whatever you say. you win

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2003, 07:49:32 PM »
Maybe he's too young to go party...