Author Topic: Tim Westwood  (Read 165 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Tim Westwood
« on: September 05, 2003, 01:36:55 PM »
Man this guy
What a Mupit I got his show on now
Some of the things he comes out with lol

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Tim Westwood
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 03:05:43 PM »
i never liked him.. hes always on someones dick... The dude plays some good beats.. But apart from that hes a fag... Acts too gangsta and hardcore for my likin'

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 03:21:22 PM »
Yeah I know what ya saying
I remember when he was interviewing Ja Rule
Kissing his arse
Then when he was with 50 Cent he diisin him with 50

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 03:26:43 PM »
word.. i mean callin Em 'Baby Boy' how groupie can you get? Hes prolly one of them teeny boopers at heart with all the eminem posters and shit.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2003, 03:33:02 PM »
hahahaha@baby boy, cats a fuckin pussy, cat makes me laugh listenin to him

but i gi him one thing, he knows about joints

peace

bez

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2003, 04:04:36 PM »
ya gotta respect what hes done for the Uk hip hop scene tho.  He does live gigs all the time and interviews, even a tv show once, radio show, promotions, he is dope.

Of course he is going to of picked up a bit of the street/gangsta slang along the way, its natural.  He is dope.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2003, 04:10:44 PM »
ya gotta respect what hes done for the Uk hip hop scene tho.  He does live gigs all the time and interviews, even a tv show once, radio show, promotions, he is dope.

Of course he is going to of picked up a bit of the street/gangsta slang along the way, its natural.  He is dope.

LOL

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 04:52:42 AM »

agree  ;D he aint that bad !! what makes more angry is hearing the little rich kids walkin through town trying to be a bit "street/gangsta", that pisses me off more !!

hurray for westwood !!  ;D  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2003, 03:02:39 PM »
Westwood has done so much for uk hip hop , he is basically the man responsible for hip hop getting anywhere over here.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2003, 03:59:13 PM »
Westwood has done so much for uk hip hop , he is basically the man responsible for hip hop getting anywhere over here.

LOL
Not my type of Hip Hop I listen to West Coast
Shit Westwood should be called Eastwood he is on NY Dick so much.
Good job I got my own Radio Show  ;D

lil_RIPsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2003, 04:05:16 PM »
adam - i cant get ur station on my radio  >:( so only uva hip hop i can get is westwood, n he pisses me off, he sounds gay , playes shit songs.. ON REPEAT or sum1s fukin album all night! he duz my head in so much, but if twasnt for him i wunt have ne fin to listen to LOL... :(
tell ur radio station to get a bigger airiel/dish thing  ;D
galaxy plays some good tunes but its mainly the chart hip hop n it shit 90% of the time,  

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2003, 04:21:30 PM »
Fair enough hes done alot for UK hiphop.. always playin good joints.. Still a wannabe thou

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2003, 11:15:57 AM »
how is he a wannabee the guy spends all his time round rappers and lives and breathes hip hop. u think the way they act and talk aint gonna rub off on him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2003, 11:25:45 AM »
how is he a wannabee the guy spends all his time round rappers and lives and breathes hip hop. u think the way they act and talk aint gonna rub off on him.

Speak it baby-boy.lol

Yup, thats the exact truth right there.  If I moved to U.S.A for like 5 years you think I would keep the same slang I use in england, course I wouldn't I would pick up the street slang the the americans use in my town.  He is just himself.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2003, 01:35:59 PM »
Timmy loved getting shot though. That shit made him feel like a g.  8)