Author Topic: Ideas For Terrorists  (Read 502 times)

Trauma-san

Ideas For Terrorists
« on: September 06, 2003, 11:46:19 AM »
Hi guys, I'm sure there's many of you out there.

I got a little tip for you! Because of the dumbasses running california, if you need a U.S. i.d., but want to sneak into the country, just do this:

Sneak into California, and then go down to the D.M.V.  Just tell them you're a foriegner, and an illegal immigrant at that.  Inform them that you are in country illegally, and are breaking the law.  They will hand you an official california drivers liscense, no questions asked, no background check, you don't have to prove your name, either, so you can just say that your name is whatever you want it to be.  I would suggest an american sounding name, that will make it harder for the government to find you.  Also, this drivers liscense is the only documentation you'll be asked for by any police officer in ANY of the other 50 states!!!! So, it's like a bonanza!!! MOVE TO CALI, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SECURITY OUT THERE!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Ideas For Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 01:56:14 PM »
Good Shit....I'ma send this 2 all my cuzzins....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ONETIME

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 02:21:19 PM »
oh nice !! thx for bringin it to me.....ima spread the word to all my muslim brothers in Afghanistan

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 05:58:20 PM »
thats retarted they wont do anythin u say, they ask for shit cuz i wanted a fake id that say im 21 but nooo they had to give me one with my real birthdate (please dont take me serious)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 06:14:35 PM »
ay yay yay

Before this law was passed...thousands of undocumented people were driving without a license, without passing the driving test, without having INSURANCE.  Shit thats good that they passed that law..for one everybody can be safe now AND more people willget insurances...that means MORE MONEY! CHA CHING!!

now whats the percentge of caucasian in this country that had undocumented ancestors? 40%?  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 06:19:43 PM »
ay yay yay

Before this law was passed...thousands of undocumented people were driving without a license, without passing the driving test, without having INSURANCE.  Shit thats good that they passed that law..for one everybody can be safe now AND more people willget insurances...that means MORE MONEY! CHA CHING!!

now whats the percentge of caucasian in this country that had undocumented ancestors? 40%?  

wierd shit because i couldnt get my driver License for sometime.. because i had a J-walking ticket..... so i know they just dont hand any moron a premit let alone a license... truama is dreaming again.. talking out his ass... or suffering from verbal diarrhea

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 06:36:35 PM »
Oh yea...people that made fake driver licenses will have to give up that job and find a real job. Isnt that good? Undocumented people are PEOPLE for crying outloud...and Tax Payers for this great country

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2003, 11:00:52 AM »
lol, i saw tha title of this thread...and was hopin it was jus gonna be Trauma's adress...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2003, 03:33:06 PM »
ay yay yay

wierd shit because i couldnt get my driver License for sometime.. because i had a J-walking ticket..... so i know they just dont hand any moron a premit let alone a license... truama is dreaming again.. talking out his ass... or suffering from verbal diarrhea

No, pink, the problem here is you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.  They passed a law last week saying just what I described above, now anybody can get a california drivers liscense without even proving who they are.  You just walk in, tell them any name you want, and tell them you're an illegal immigrant, and they give you a liscense, no questions asked.  So why you say I'm talking out of my ass, the truth is, I'm talking so fucking far above your Intelligence Quotient it isn't even measurable.  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2003, 05:41:42 PM »
ay yay yay

No, pink, the problem here is you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.  They passed a law last week saying just what I described above, now anybody can get a california drivers liscense without even proving who they are.  You just walk in, tell them any name you want, and tell them you're an illegal immigrant, and they give you a liscense, no questions asked.  So why you say I'm talking out of my ass, the truth is, I'm talking so fucking far above your Intelligence Quotient it isn't even measurable.  

well u need a birth certificate...u cant just make up a name...and if u dotn have a birth certificate u have to coem up with 2 ID's

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2003, 11:22:49 PM »
if u live in cali you would have known for years that any idiot with his head up his ass can get a dl.  look at the fuckin freeways and shit, it they made it hard to get a license do u think their would be so many traffic jams and accidents?  Like dude said their are already many illegal immigrants in cali driving around with no insurance or dl, it ain't like this law is gonna bring  a whole lot more in, it will just make the gov some money.  like not being able to get a valid drivers license was the only reason stopping someone from comming here illegally?  Yeah right.  and mexicans probably make up most of those here illegally.  You think the dmv is just gonna hand out a drivers license to a illegal muslim?  Hell no.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2003, 11:30:37 PM »
this has got to be one of the stupidest fucking laws ever

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2003, 12:03:28 AM »
Hi guys, I'm sure there's many of you out there.

I got a little tip for you! Because of the dumbasses running california, if you need a U.S. i.d., but want to sneak into the country, just do this:

Sneak into California, and then go down to the D.M.V.  Just tell them you're a foriegner, and an illegal immigrant at that.  Inform them that you are in country illegally, and are breaking the law.  They will hand you an official california drivers liscense, no questions asked, no background check, you don't have to prove your name, either, so you can just say that your name is whatever you want it to be.  I would suggest an american sounding name, that will make it harder for the government to find you.  Also, this drivers liscense is the only documentation you'll be asked for by any police officer in ANY of the other 50 states!!!! So, it's like a bonanza!!! MOVE TO CALI, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SECURITY OUT THERE!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Youre actually very incorrect about all of that. Ive had a LOT of illegal friends, and believe me...u can not just walk into the DMV and get a drivers license. Most of them, if they want to get a valid license...have to travel to another state. One of them, was actually North Carolina (it might have recently changed). The other, i think Utah...and theres one more i cant remember (sumwhere up north) that hand out licenses without any documentation. So many frum here go to those other states to get licenses cus they cant get them here.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2003, 12:31:23 AM »
^ Yup Exactly....I kno this crack head cat from El Salvador from our blocks who went with greyhound to some other state 2 get his license & came back last week talkin all this shit like this country's easy, it makes my family eat and gets me more pussy or some shit....lol, he waz hella drunk just kickin it with us....but yea, there's some truth to what Trauma is sayin here....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2003, 05:00:02 PM »
.  like not being able to get a valid drivers license was the only reason stopping someone from comming here illegally?  Yeah right.  

EXACTLY...u think a terrorist would say this "OMG u can get a DL in cali and be undocumented" WOW Imma go right away now. Give me a break.  To commit a terrorist attack in the U.S u dont need no damn ID