Author Topic: Trauma's New Topic  (Read 997 times)

Trauma-san

Trauma's New Topic
« on: September 06, 2003, 11:52:03 AM »
Hi Guys;

I'm starting a new group here, kind of a charity/self-awareness organization.  I'm angry that white students aren't getting fair opportunities because of affirmative action, so I have a new group i'm starting, it's called

"Zion", and all members must be white.  If you're hispanic, or black, you're not allowed in my group.  Also, my new motto is

"For white people everything, for blacks & mexicans, nothing"

What do ya think?  

mauzip

Re:Trauma's New Topic
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 12:33:03 PM »
you'z a mothafukking racist!! :( chuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!

ONETIME

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 02:36:39 PM »
CHUUUUUUUCH!

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 02:37:39 PM »
ur ass needs some

racist biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa iaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa iaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 03:29:38 PM »
I know a Rican that is in MeCha soooo how does "For La Raza everything. For everbody else nothing" play there? Look man anybody can join MeCha

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 04:20:18 PM »
you should the education of richard rodridgez... he is what my dad would call a Mexican Redneck.... he talks abouts how affirminaction wasnt a good idea.. i am serous too.. would help you with your argument....  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 04:26:49 PM »
What argument? I'm just saying, what do yall think of my club?  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 04:27:45 PM »
I know a Rican that is in MeCha soooo how does "For La Raza everything. For everbody else nothing" play there? Look man anybody can join MeCha

Didn't I not to long ago ... state what Mecha was...?? was no one paying attention.......

Mecha is an Educational Movement ... that teaches the Latin Culture.... To all people ... just like American History that ... inquires for the White american....yet we Latinos. blacks, Asians ... etc. have to take it...

Mecha is not just for Mexicans.. It is for everyone ... who wants to learn a thing or two ... not only that... Chicano studies and Literature wasn't always available ... in schools.. So that's why the movement began ... not all Mexicans join mecha either.. I never join it.. because my Chicano and native American history was already passed down to me by my parents ... but their are people who like that stuff...

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 06:41:14 PM »
Hi Guys;

I'm starting a new group here, kind of a charity/self-awareness organization.  I'm angry that white students aren't getting fair opportunities because of affirmative action, so I have a new group i'm starting, it's called

"Zion", and all members must be white.  If you're hispanic, or black, you're not allowed in my group.  Also, my new motto is

"For white people everything, for blacks & mexicans, nothing"

What do ya think?  
i think your a fuckin donkey !!   :P

pappy

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2003, 07:01:18 PM »
nah trauma it dont work they got laws against us white people being able to be proud of being white now a days

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 10:35:00 PM »
I've decided it would be wrong of me to only accept white people into my group.  So, in the interests of fairness, if there are any black or mexican people out there that want to be in my pro-white, anti-everybody else group, I'll allow you in.  

"For white people, everything, for blacks and mexicans, nothing"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2003, 08:31:22 AM »
look trauma...that motto is pretty much referring to certain situations in which hispanics are still being opressed.  Caucasian people dont get OPRESSED. So when MeCH.a says "For La Raza everything, and for everybody out of La Raza nothing" they are referring to chicano issues and how to tackle them.  They are not gonna tackle issues that deal with other races.

the EPA....fuckers are just dealing with enviromental issues =/ damn why dont they go for World Peace?  uhhh oh yea cuz they are the EPA they deal with ENVIROMENTAL issues

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2003, 08:36:14 AM »

One of those assholes who'll use a clean handkerchief everytime he masturbates...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2003, 08:41:51 AM »
sure its stupid, but dont yall see what trauma wants to show us?

whites cant do shit without being racists, blacks and others can start movements and say 'cracker' as much they want to, and if a white person calls such people racist, he's the racist.
what the fuck?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2003, 08:46:32 AM »

One of those assholes who'll use a clean handkerchief everytime he masturbates...