Author Topic: Trauma's New Topic  (Read 995 times)

pappy

Re:Trauma's New Topic
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2003, 10:10:10 AM »
sure its stupid, but dont yall see what trauma wants to show us?

whites cant do shit without being racists, blacks and others can start movements and say 'cracker' as much they want to, and if a white person calls such people racist, he's the racist.
what the fuck?

exactly if i say im white an proud there will be people that will be like well damn u think he is racist.  but if a black person goes im black an proud it dont pop into any1's head that maybe hes a racist

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2003, 10:59:20 AM »
hold on here

there is a difference between being PROUD of your race and hating other races

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2003, 10:59:27 AM »
this so stupid...are u mad at the fact that minorites dont receive a fair chance frum the jump, because schools in predominantly minority neighborhoods have subpar education? Im pretty sure yur not mad...let alone, even give a shit about that. But i forgot, youre a republican lol.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 11:03:44 AM »
this so stupid...are u mad at the fact that minorites dont receive a fair chance frum the jump, because schools in predominantly minority neighborhoods have subpar education? Im pretty sure yur not mad...let alone, even give a shit about that. But i forgot, youre a republican lol.

yea take my school for example....

my school is 95% latinos...there are around 40-50 students per class with around 30-35 books and 30-35 desks. What the fuck is up wiht that? THen I have my cousin that lives in Fontana and she says that they have up to 3 BOOKS per one class...one for the class...one for you to carry around school...and one for your pad. Tha fuck is up with that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2003, 11:12:07 AM »

my school is 95% latinos...there are around 40-50 students per class with around 30-35 books and 30-35 desks. What the fuck is up wiht that? THen I have my cousin that lives in Fontana and she says that they have up to 3 BOOKS per one class...one for the class...one for you to carry around school...and one for your pad. Tha fuck is up with that?

^^yah, Kali is notorious for havin the worst schools in the country. And whats even worse...it isnt just High Schools, its Elementary and Middle Schools too. What chance does a kid who HAS to go to a shitty elementary school, where tha teachers often just dont even show up for class, and have the worst teachers in the country....to compete to get into college with someone who has the best learning facilities, and better environment for learning.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2003, 11:34:50 AM »
btw, jus for tha record....in sum sense i feel Trauma. But dont completely agree with him. He's thinking of his own personal experience, rather the country as a whole. Which most would. Affirmative Action is good, but it should bring a LOT of factors in to play. More then just race and sex, but also a persons economic status, and combine all three, to determine admissions. Poor white people do get hurt frum Affirmative Action. But this is supposed to be a process of leveling the playing field, all around. For example, if one race...has a much higher poverty rate then another, how do u level that? (And no trauama, u dont just say..."Do it yurself!" When one side created the other sides poverty) Unfortunately, when u live in a country that has made a history of pushing down certain people, for centuries....when u finally need to right that, somebody will have to suffer.  It doesnt do much for poor white people, but things have to be even...or else minorities in this country will ALWAYS be on bottom, remember...everyone has prejudice views, it isnt fair if only one sides prejudice views...actually have weight.  

So like i said, in a way...i do feel u Trauma. U said before yur not rich, in fact...i think u said u grew up poor (i dont rememba). So for sum1 like u, Affirmative Action does nothing. But for the country as a whole, it does.

Ive used this analogy before, but if u have 2 equal runners...running a marathon, and one starts 5 miles ahead, theres only 2 ways to bring them even again. Ask the second runner, to just run faster (which they ARE equal, so they run at the same speed...and wouldnt be fair to the second runner), OR...slow down the first runner..and let the second one catch up, so that now they can race fairly.

pappy

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 01:32:55 PM »

well in new york  minorities bitch about how no money is giving into there shcool but thats the opposite.  In nassau county on long island what school is givin the most money.  the worst rated school in an all black neighborhood.... ROOSEVELT.  More money was pumped into that school than any other white school an yet the grades are horrible.  the school is riddled with crime yet what is the excuse.  an what about the city school when they were pumping money into school with mostly minorities.  the school stil werent performing still lots of crime.  what did they do.... they started busing kids from minoritys schools into schools that were doing good an what happened to those schools where the minorites were being bused to.  those schools fell apart to.  what the fuck is the excuse.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2003, 02:06:36 PM »

That's why my dad tranfered us to Fontana schools. Though, that was not true when I was there at least. We had to share books, and there was about 25 books to every 30 students. But oh well. I always had teacher that were the first to get books, so we had a whole class set to take home, class and what not. But we only had one book, not 3 for home and what not. Anyways, I know what Trauma is trying to say, but MEChA's saying was an old civil rights era type thing. There is a difference between white-non hispanic and white-hispanic (or regonized terms by the U.S. government) and that's WE WERE OPPRESSED AND TREATED LIKE SHIT. So at the time, MEChA was a student group dealing with issues that Chicanos had at the time. I got the brief history of MEChA according to UC Berkley for you. After all, the Berkley might be the most radical. So here you go.

Brief History: Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA) is one of the few contemporary student organizations that can trace its history to the beginnings of the Chicano movement. Through dedicated action on the behalf of Mechistas nationwide, our organization was key to the development of Chicana/o Studies and Chicana/o recruitment and retention centers. Through a philosophy of Chicana/o Nationalism, MEChA has not wavered from its original goal of Chicana/o control at the University. We continue to progress on a national level to maintain a powerful voice on behalf of our community.

Internal Structure: Berkeley MEChA is comprised of seven committees that work to serve our community on an off campus. Each committee is headed by 2 Mechistas (preferably one female and one male). Together the committees form the Mesa Directiva of Our Chapter. Although each committee work independently, each committee is directly accountable to the General Assembly.

External Structure: In order to achieve our goals at a national level, Berkeley MEChA works and interacts with various chapters throughout Aztlán. Berkeley MEChA is a nationally recognized chapter of the Alta Califas Norte MEChA Region and the Tlatokan Ameyal MEChA Central. Once a year, Berkeley MEChA participates in the National MEChA conference as well as the California Statewide MEChA Conference held once a semester. These conferences give chapters the opportunity to discuss pertinent issues that affect our community and our vital to the growth of MEChA.

Nuestros Documentos: Berkeley MEChA understands that our founding documents are the fundamentals to MEChA. We use El Plan de Aztlán, El Plan de Santa Barbara and the Philosophy of MEChA as useful tools that help define our role in institutions of higher learning. As Mechistas we are dedicated to the liberation of our gente through higher education.

Berkeley MEChA Youth Conference (MYC): Berkeley MEChA will host its 4th Annual MEChA Youth Conference on Saturday, May 3, 2003. Students from High Schools in the Bay Area and the Central Valley are invited. If any schools are interested in attending the 2003 Youth Conference please contact us at: myc@berkeleymecha.org or call 510.643.4076.

and here's a page of links for you.  http://www.azteca.net/aztec/mecha/index.shtml

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2003, 03:11:03 PM »

well in new york  minorities bitch about how no money is giving into there shcool but thats the opposite.  In nassau county on long island what school is givin the most money.  the worst rated school in an all black neighborhood.... ROOSEVELT.  More money was pumped into that school than any other white school an yet the grades are horrible.  the school is riddled with crime yet what is the excuse.  an what about the city school when they were pumping money into school with mostly minorities.  the school stil werent performing still lots of crime.  what did they do.... they started busing kids from minoritys schools into schools that were doing good an what happened to those schools where the minorites were being bused to.  those schools fell apart to.  what the fuck is the excuse.

yah we've had bussing out hea for yearz. As for the schools. Youve basically, instead of actually tryin to figure out what the REAL problem is, just wrote it off to tha idea that minorites are the problem. LOL. so in your eyes, whites are just that much better? im just getting your opinion strait. Am i correct? If u agree that all people are created equal regardless of race (which i still dont really think u do), then ud agree...that whatever problem there is in the minority neighborhoods/schools...is not the fault of the minorities living there...or else those same problems would be happening at "white schools".

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2003, 03:22:11 PM »
I'm thinking of variations on the motto.  Maybe some of these

"White people deserve more than black and mexican people".

Or how about

"I want white people to have everything, and I want black and mexican people to have nothing".  

Or

"White people are more important than black or mexican people".

What do yall think?  Any winners there?  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2003, 03:24:39 PM »
I'm thinking of variations on the motto.  Maybe some of these

"White people deserve more than black and mexican people".

Or how about

"I want white people to have everything, and I want black and mexican people to have nothing".  

Or

"White people are more important than black or mexican people".

What do yall think?  Any winners there?  

damn....new Republican slogans!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2003, 03:28:23 PM »
No, it's just my little club, it's going to be in colleges all over america, it's called "Zion"., I thought you read the first part?  

Apparently only 2 or 3 people have grabbed the intent here.  LOL I thought it was pretty fucking obvious, but I guess not.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2003, 03:32:28 PM »
No, it's just my little club, it's going to be in colleges all over america, it's called "Zion"., I thought you read the first part?  

Apparently only 2 or 3 people have grabbed the intent here.  LOL I thought it was pretty fucking obvious, but I guess not.  

i doubt anyone has taken u seriously with this lol...but yah, it was "obviously" a poor attempt at humor.

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2003, 03:38:28 PM »
^^ No, it was a comment on another thread.  You 'obviously' don't know what I'm talking about.  There's no humour in it, just a lot of disgust, and ignorant fucking people.  Racism is racism.  Any fucking way you look at it, racism is racism.  If you can't get that simple fact in your head, you're an idiot.  

pappy

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2003, 05:35:34 PM »

yah we've had bussing out hea for yearz. As for the schools. Youve basically, instead of actually tryin to figure out what the REAL problem is, just wrote it off to tha idea that minorites are the problem. LOL. so in your eyes, whites are just that much better? im just getting your opinion strait. Am i correct? If u agree that all people are created equal regardless of race (which i still dont really think u do), then ud agree...that whatever problem there is in the minority neighborhoods/schools...is not the fault of the minorities living there...or else those same problems would be happening at "white schools".

u missed my point what im tryin to say is ur say minorites schools arent giving the same opportunites whites are.  but i said they are giving more so when it comes to money for better learning facilities an there school are failing.  what im tryin to say ur point of sayin minorities schools are failing b/c whites are givin more chances aint tru.  also if they were tryin to write off minority's than why do they keep pumping money into the schools for better after school programs an for better learning facilities they did busing in new york b/c u can only try an improve a school so much b4 u start losing absurb amounts of money to bus those kids to schools that are passing in hopes they can improve there grades while decreasing the population in the failing school in order to provide more attention to those students.  an what happened the failing schools kept failing an the passing schools brought down.  an tone why are u tryin to turn this into tom's a racist again...why b/c i proved ur original statement to be false