Author Topic: Trauma's New Topic  (Read 994 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Trauma's New Topic
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2003, 05:40:36 PM »
No Luv Fo Da Law......Fuck Da Law

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2003, 07:44:41 PM »
^^ No, it was a comment on another thread.  You 'obviously' don't know what I'm talking about.  There's no humour in it, just a lot of disgust, and ignorant fucking people.  Racism is racism.  Any fucking way you look at it, racism is racism.  If you can't get that simple fact in your head, you're an idiot.  

*hands Trauma a tissue*

Whats funny to me, is someone who is so "American"...and loves his country more then he understands it. But yet, would prefer for only half of its citizens to have a chance for success. Now THATS racist.

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2003, 07:11:42 AM »
White people have methodically biult up generations and generations of collective guilt.  Guilt that is habitually suppressed by exacting more tyranny and turmoil upon the darker skinned races.

What white people need is to seek atonement for their sins as a collective race.  We (white people) need to begin to bow our heads in unison to the will of Allah five times a day and ask for forgiveness; so that we can once again roam this Earth with the same freeness of character that darker skinned races enjoy.  

Like the great Malcolm X said; if white people could begin to accept Islam; they could then shed the shackles of racism that have plagued them for so many years, and rejoice in the Oneness of God.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 07:13:03 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2003, 12:36:02 PM »

*hands Trauma a tissue*

Whats funny to me, is someone who is so "American"...and loves his country more then he understands it. But yet, would prefer for only half of its citizens to have a chance for success. Now THATS racist.

---------------> Traumas point
you->  ???

« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 12:36:56 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2003, 12:39:16 PM »
White people have methodically biult up generations and generations of collective guilt.  Guilt that is habitually suppressed by exacting more tyranny and turmoil upon the darker skinned races.

What white people need is to seek atonement for their sins as a collective race.  We (white people) need to begin to bow our heads in unison to the will of Allah five times a day and ask for forgiveness; so that we can once again roam this Earth with the same freeness of character that darker skinned races enjoy.  

Like the great Malcolm X said; if white people could begin to accept Islam; they could then shed the shackles of racism that have plagued them for so many years, and rejoice in the Oneness of God.

LOL.

What about other races bowing their heads for their sins?

All Dark skinned people follow Islam?

I guess you've bowed your head, but you still seem like your acting guilty. Whats the deal with that?

It's ironic to me that in another thread you tell people that they should start thinking when it seems like you've stopped doing just that.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 12:40:44 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2003, 01:20:08 PM »
I am just curious how you figure white people don't get fair opportunities in America due to affirmative action, or any other reason.  I am white and I can honestly say I have never once been in a situation where I have been treated unfairly due to my skin color, but I have sure seen it the other way around.  I and every other white person on this board have gotten advantages due to our race.  You better learn about it.  And quit your fucking bitchin about this shit.  Can you not get a job, due to affirmative action?  I highly doubt that.  Get up off your lazy ass, anyone can get a job, it ain't hard.  You get what you work for in this country.  Bitching and whining ain't gonna get you nothin.  Quit feeling sorry for yourselves and go out and do something about your life.

That goes out to every white american male on this board that feels like they have been mistreated due to race.

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2003, 01:25:27 PM »
To understand the point tramua was trying to make,

Do some research on MEChA and Cruz Bustamante
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 01:29:05 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2003, 01:39:12 PM »
And quit your fucking bitchin about this shit.  Can you not get a job, due to affirmative action?  I highly doubt that.  Get up off your lazy ass, anyone can get a job, it ain't hard.  You get what you work for in this country.  Bitching and whining ain't gonna get you nothin.  Quit feeling sorry for yourselves and go out and do something about your life.

LMAO.... How ironic.... Trauma says the same thing you just did to minorities  :D

Proof that Trauma is a hypocrit.

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2003, 01:41:35 PM »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2003, 01:54:50 PM »

You have to understand that in this world times change, and people change. Just because something is one way at one point, doesn't mean it remains that way forever. Democrats in the past (1800's) were known to be racist. Is that true for all Democrats today? No. My point is, just because MeCha was so radical at one point, doesn't mean it is today. In addition, the whole organization didn't hold those beliefs that Trauma was referring to. During the 60s everything going on in this country was radical. There were movements going on all over for all sorts of different things. So please, YOU READ UP ON MECHA, so YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WTF IS GOING ON. If MeCha as an organization believed that "For the race everything.....", do you think it would exist in our public high schools? Please open your eyes and stop using the beliefs of a small percentage of members to generalize the whole organization.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2003, 01:56:30 PM »

You have to understand that in this world times change, and people change. Just because something is one way at one point, doesn't mean it remains that way forever. Democrats in the past (1800's) were known to be racist. Is that true for all Democrats today? No. My point is, just because MeCha was so radical at one point, doesn't mean it is today. In addition, the whole organization didn't hold those beliefs that Trauma was referring to. During the 60s everything going on in this country was radical. There were movements going on all over for all sorts of different things. So please, YOU READ UP ON MECHA, so YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WTF IS GOING ON. If MeCha as an organization believed that "For the race everything.....", do you think it would exist in our public high schools? Please open your eyes and stop using the beliefs of a small percentage of members to generalize the whole organization.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2003, 05:00:42 PM »
lol@ Engel...

Him and Trauma have the same mindset on arguing...

"If u dont agree with my point, then u dont understand it" lol

*shakin mah head*

Sorry that u guys cant prove your point better...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2003, 05:05:50 PM »
Crazy times during the 60s when MeCha was started...compared to MeCha's agendas today

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2003, 05:53:39 PM »

Thank fucking GOD.  

This post obviously, to any of the educated, has nothing to do with afirmative action.  It was just a comment, I said the exact same thing, with the races reversed, that Mecha & Cruz Bustamante said, and yet I'm called a racist, a hypocrite, all this bullshit.

RACISM IS RACISM.  It doesn't matter if it's against blacks, mexicans, or whites.  Racism is exclusion based on race.  That's exactly what cruz bustamante does, and exactly what Mecha does, it's right there in their fucking motto, you don't even HAVE to know anything about them.  Just like this post, anybody that says "everything for my race, nothing for all the other races" is a fucking racist, it doesn't matter what the race is.  Cruz is a dirty, despicable, low life fucking racist, and I can't stand a racist.  M Dogg, and all the others trying to take up for him, fuck you too, you shoud distance yourself from someone with such a low view of my fucking WHITE race, that I am proud to be a member of.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2003, 06:22:06 PM »
Bush has nothing against Muslims does he? ::)
LoL... That's why he uses terms such as "crusade"... LMAO... it's the 21st century... pathetic fuckin guy we have for our president and leader of the free world.