Author Topic: **.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**  (Read 1763 times)

Don Seer

Re:WCC compilation
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2003, 12:20:42 AM »
seeeeeeen, why dont we mke a compilation for the new board ?? the day new board is activated, put the whole compilation up, and if we agree to this, we can start workin on it

yeah that might work... coz its gonna be a few months anyways.. :)

Dont rush ahead with too many other aspects of it... I already have some things in mind ya'll gonna love ;)

Concentrate on the music, please don't bug with 'ya gotta put my shit on there', or be hittin me up with a new track everyday.

i'll sort out a way for people to get me the tracks real easy.

btw.. if ya'll can sort a 'WCC Anthem' like a posse cut between yourselves that'd be sweet :) other than that, no rules.

(stickied)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2003, 07:02:42 AM »
i think the people from the first WCC compilation took them selfs or the album a bit too serious.. because the whole album was a kind of a joke..    :-\

anyways.. the CPG click is always down to put in some comedy if its wanted  ;D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2003, 10:11:27 AM »
Its not a WCC compilation without CPG ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2003, 12:14:28 PM »
You people are exagerating like a muthafucka...The first one did suck, but I gaurantee if you guys make another, it'll be 10X worse...LOL

At least we had AlerG, Nexus, Naz-T, Phiasko Jay, I-Bo, DOCB, and Me on the first...Who are ya'll gunna have? CPG and TJ? LoL...Please don't make another one, every good MC/Producer at WCC has left, and another compilation would be horrendous, more so than the first...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2003, 12:25:05 PM »
I have decided not to be part of this, the most I'll do is submit a track or two...You guys have no idea how this shit works...

PS, there were no rules applied to the first compilation, that was just an idea Infinite had, but once I took over, I just chose from the best tracks submited to me, and put it together...I have no idea why you guys think this one will turn out better, the MC's we had here back in the day were easily better than the ones today...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2003, 12:30:17 PM »
OVERSEER...

It's up 2 U man, U need 2 put a couple of muthafucaz in charge 2 gather up tracks, and then in due time, U peep all and choose, this time there won't be no lil bitch fights like last time...it shall be professionally done, this will be Overseer presents WCC Compilation...and no it aint no Vol.2 because tha first one waz bullshit, unauthorized, and this time there wont be no lil bitches on songs, needs some solid shit that is actually presentable, CD Quality also...

Rod, what do you think WCC is made up of? Heavyweight studio MC's?? Get real dude...You think it was easy for me to put together a compilation with all the whack tracks that were submitted to me? I tried to have evryone from WCC be a part of it, and I did my best, but WCC doesn't have the best line-up of MC's...It used to be Naz-T, Nexus, AlerG, JMJ...Now it's gunna be BZ-Mak, CPG, TJ, Doggy...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2003, 12:41:55 PM »
Well if you want to put your ego aside and submit you're welcome to.
Esp. something of yours like Hero Pt.2 ?

You know as well as I do what BS the original comp went through until you pulled it together, by the time you did people were already sick of hearing about it, which wasn't your fault. narrator + infinite made that task incredibly hard to have it accepted by the rest of the board.

Who the hell you think you are comin and saying people got no idea?
You don't even know shit about whats planned, no one does.

All we've said so far is that we shouldnt get too far ahead of ourselves and that people should submit songs as and when they're done and ready, if its ready for when we're on the new board, then so be it, it not.. so be it too.. I'll just keep accepting tracks and reviewing them with the people who will be doing that until we've got enough for the compilation.

The original compilation too how long? 4 years? it was really started when we were on dre2001.. remember 'be heard'.. Thats why those 2 words are in the description for Tha Lab ;)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2003, 01:39:59 PM »
I think people should all submit tracks to Overseer, than he decides wich track makes the cut. We cant know if its going to be better or worst than the first one, but we aint losing anything trying, don't take yourself too seriously its just a fun compilation, theres no money involved so just do your thang and be heard.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2003, 01:45:20 PM »
Yup thats the deal.. We just doing it for fun!

.. and to help promote wcc artists..

because of that i'll want a short bio + a pic + contact email address/site address (personal or label) from all people who submit because i want to make that shit accessible to whoever picks it up.

ONETIME

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2003, 02:34:20 PM »
i think ROD and IBO shud run this, theyre the heavyweights in this. and the WCC anthem is a good idea, i think everyone who is taking a part in WCC compilation shud spit 10-15 lines in the WCC anthem

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2003, 04:03:01 PM »
lol @ Sccit strikes...Can't say I wasn't expecting it...

Ay Sccit, all those MCs U mentioned are wack as fuck except Nexus & Naz-T...but Naz-T waz a FAKE, simple and plain...Tha comp waz pathetic as fuck, dats why I backed up...tha whole thing waz me and doggy's idea but it got stolen and turned garbage...

Tha quality me and doggy workin with these dayz is as good as it gets without going 2 tha studio, it's CD quality and it bumps in a system (tested), it's just as good as a track done in da studio before getting mastered...U aint heard nothing Sccit, trust me, We usin some secret lil methods...
So everyone who wants they shit polished for this comp, U gotta holla @ us...I've heard that CPG shit and tha Quality is horrible, holla @ us...

Anywayz, I'm a bizzy muthafuca but there's no rush rite? I'll defenitly help out...U WCC cats got access to upload shit on Mirc rite? Y'all can promote this bitch in da online world rite? Well good...All promotion is good promotion...Y'all can even make a cover and puttin tha sponsor sites on it, which means my site & others who help out here...ya dig?

PS: Sccit, don't come in here wit that Ego shit man, no one cares...lol, U sound real pathetic, sayin muthafucaz dunno how 2 do this shit? lol wat project have U worked on besides tha 1st WCC comp? lmao...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

Re:**.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2003, 06:34:41 PM »
^^Real talk

Sccit your a fucking joke, first post some of your amazing "studio tracks" then talk the talk, cuz right now you just looks like a fucking fool. yes to everyone, so shut that shit up and put your ego aside

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2003, 11:51:24 PM »
lol@my name being brought into it..... ill see what i can work out, might put a track in and see how it goes....

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2003, 11:36:20 AM »
Sccits strikes? I'm just giving my opinion, which is that it's going to be shit...I don't even see where I have an ego in this thread...LOL

and Rod, come on man, you and Doggy didn't come up with shit...That shit was planned before you and Doggy were even around back during the Dre2001 days when it was still called "Be Heard"...I'm just saying man, the whole thing isn't gunna be you and Doggy, so don't expect some good quality shit...And I have worked on more things than the compilation, just none that you or WCC really knows of...Shit, I rarely even post here anymore...And Doggy is a fuckin joke anyways, I heard all his shit, whackest rapper on WCC, he shouldn't even be on more than 1 track...I don't even know why he's speaking my name...And Doggy, I never said I made AMAZING studio tracks, it just doesn't take a genius to realize that Doggy (and most peeps on WCC) suck ass as a rapper...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2003, 12:30:18 PM »

Sccits strikes? I'm just giving my opinion, which is that it's going to be shit...I don't even see where I have an ego in this thread...LOL

and Rod, come on man, you and Doggy didn't come up with shit...That shit was planned before you and Doggy were even around back during the Dre2001 days when it was still called "Be Heard"...I'm just saying man, the whole thing isn't gunna be you and Doggy, so don't expect some good quality shit...And I have worked on more things than the compilation, just none that you or WCC really knows of...Shit, I rarely even post here anymore...And Doggy is a fuckin joke anyways, I heard all his shit, whackest rapper on WCC, he shouldn't even be on more than 1 track...I don't even know why he's speaking my name...And Doggy, I never said I made AMAZING studio tracks, it just doesn't take a genius to realize that Doggy (and most peeps on WCC) suck ass as a rapper...PeACe

congrats! you just made probably the most dumb unfounded bullshit assumption ever made on this forum (even by infinite standards).

You've become a reviewe rof unstarted/unreleased projects now? mystic sccit.. still full of shit.. sccit the (full of) shit..

Free WCC Download!! >> http://overseer.igangsta.com/Sccit - Tha Shit.mp3

How the fuck can u slate something that doesnt exist?!

How do you know I'd even accept something of wack quality?
If it hurts my ears and other reviewers ears, its not going on the CD.

* Overseer predicts CPG - scitt is a bitch pt 3 being on the cd...