Author Topic: **.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**  (Read 1799 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:**.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2003, 01:14:18 PM »
lol @ doggy being wack? ahh man...U aint heard nothin...U & Roccy are tha joke if U ask me...Fuck Roccy's fat ass 4 talkin all dat white-washed shit too...Hope I meet him 1 day...

Anywayz, Overseer, It's all on U man...U give tha Q, and pre-production will start...

PS: Rod & Doggy v.s Sccit & Roccy? how bout it?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ONETIME

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2003, 01:32:49 PM »
ive heard Scitt's shit......SCCIT IN YO ASS or something nd a couple more..lmao.....it sounded like ya'll were clownin urselves.....lol......no offence man but IMO doggy is better than u, i peeped some of his songs nd there much better thn urz

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2003, 01:37:21 PM »
sounds coo.. hope it turns out good :)

ROCCY

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2003, 03:00:00 PM »
aight rod..how about...Roccy Vs Rod? you fucking bitch, what u gonna see if u meet me, meet me, come on mother fucker, il give u my address come right too my house and bring ur "Asghan Rap" with you, whatever your fucking crew is called, i dont give a fuck man, ur dissing me for no god damn fucking reason punk ass bitch..you are whack, u sound 50 years old and shit, u are fucking whack..W-H-A-C-K..yeah, put that shit in your fucking head..i might not be better, but atleast i dont go around fucking clowning on other people cause u "THINK" your better..so fuck u, bring the battle on, audio battle board, set up the thread, il make it sticky, and make the rules..bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2003, 03:08:44 PM »
LMFAO...

First off, Overseer, I dunno why you're taking this personal...All I'm saying is that I think it's gunna be whack, I mean you just said you're gunna have a CPG song called "Sccit Is A Bitch 3"...If that song is gunna be anything like the first two, than I really think you should scrap that idea of having another "Sccit Is A Bitch" song on the new compilation...And congratulations, you posted up a song of mine from over 3 years ago...Amazing job.

Now Rod, you know damn well Doggy is whack, and don't even come to me with that shit saying I'm whack, cuz everyone who heard "Stop Ya Hating" said I fuckin destroyed you on that track...Now stop sticking up for your whack friend...It's Doggy I don't respect, not you...I don't even have a problem with your ass, but u keep opening your mouth about shit you don't know...And that battle is on homie.

Inflict AKA No-One-Knows-Who-You-Are..."Sccit Style In Yo Azz" was a freestyle I did 3 years ago when I started rapping, and I know it's whack...All my old shit was whack...I can name them all... "Puzzles of Life", "Talent Show", "Biatches", "SSIYO"...These are old ass tracks from 3 years ago, so don't judge me without hearing anything I've done in the past year...And don't insult me by comparing me to no-flow Doggy...His new songs are better than my songs from 3 years ago...WOW, what an accomplishment...Doggy knows, he don't want no parts of me...

Whatever though, no one here knows me...I rarely even do computer shit anymore...But to hear my latest computer shit (which is still from about a year ago) visit www.soundclick.com/sccitthashit...PeACe

Jay Slick

Re:WCC compilation
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2003, 04:06:10 PM »
I have decided not to be part of this, the most I'll do is submit a track or two...You guys have no idea how this shit works...

::) i havent seen no one wanting you to be in it? and why do you act like your the best Exeuctive producer?

You've become a reviewe rof unstarted/unreleased projects now? mystic sccit.. still full of shit.. sccit the (full of) shit..

its more like Sccid The Shit

ONETIME

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2003, 04:20:50 PM »
LMFAO on Sccit........LMAO........anyways........sccit......why the fuk r u coming here if u think its gona be wack,first u say u don wanna tke part in it, thn u say ur gona send 1 or 2 traks...lol....admit it Sccit, u love to come to WCC but the ppl. just hate you, go work in ur REAL studio with the REAL artists...lmao

Jay Slick

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2003, 06:36:58 PM »
LMFAO on Sccit........LMAO........anyways........sccit......why the fuk r u coming here if u think its gona be wack,first u say u don wanna tke part in it, thn u say ur gona send 1 or 2 traks...lol....admit it Sccit, u love to come to WCC but the ppl. just hate you, go work in ur REAL studio with the REAL artists...lmao

apperently he does...  ::) hes such an idiot he is the suckiest rapper ever and he thinks hes all bad ass he is maybe worse then Naz T or wutever the fuck and that guy is mad gay...

anywayz... i hope this comes out tight and soon i wanna here some shit from BZ Mak because i never really heard him...

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2003, 08:02:14 PM »
lol sccit seriously dude, i take you as a elementary kid thats why i dont even get offended by what you say anymore, its like, if a lil 5 year old cusses at you and kicks you in the leg are you gonna kick his ass for that or just laugh. i seriously dont even care if you and roccy thing im the worst rapper in the world, lol. yall mean nothing to me. ive got feedback on my shit by a lot of people so no need to listen to you, plus even if i am wack, im gettin better everyday, i can tell by listenin to my shit from last year, so it really dont matter. you do your damage n ill do mine, quit the talk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2003, 08:50:46 PM »
lol sccit seriously dude, i take you as a elementary kid thats why i dont even get offended by what you say anymore, its like, if a lil 5 year old cusses at you and kicks you in the leg are you gonna kick his ass for that or just laugh. i seriously dont even care if you and roccy thing im the worst rapper in the world, lol. yall mean nothing to me. ive got feedback on my shit by a lot of people so no need to listen to you, plus even if i am wack, im gettin better everyday, i can tell by listenin to my shit from last year, so it really dont matter. you do your damage n ill do mine, quit the talk.

SooooMuchStyle? We already had a user that went by that name...And who the fuck are u? Mr-I-have-4-posts-and-is-already-getting-involved-in-shit-I-don't-belong-in...LoL...Anyways, I dunno who you are, or what you've heard from me, but I gaurantee you I am one of the best (if not the best) rappers on WCC...I'll post up some newer freestyles I've done on the PC in the future, even though I really don't want too...Only people I see coming close are AlerG, Nexus, and maybe Rod...But AlerG and Nexus don't even post here anymore, and from what people have told me, I've ripped Rod on all the computer tracks which I collaborated with him on...No ego, I'm just sick of you guys tearing into me like that for no reason, and without even hearing any of my shit I've done in the past year...

Now Inflict...I don't know what's so humorous about a REAL studio with REAL artists...That's really not something to laugh about...Are you gunna be laughing when I'm famous and you're still gunna be recording on a 5 dollar mic?...Didn't think so bud...

Doggy, I'm not tryna bring you down or anything, cuz you know I always peep your tracks and give u feedback when u ask...But you been following me around for way too long in threads just to diss me...and now it's time that you know the truth, and that is you can't rap (IMO of course)...

P.S...LMFAO...I just realized Inflict is ONETIME...this is just too funny...lololol...Whatever kids, keep hating on some one you can't see, it's actually quite funny...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2003, 08:52:19 PM »
I have a feeling sooomuchstyle is AG

ROCCY

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2003, 08:54:16 PM »
ayo doggy, I never said shit about you bieng the worst rapper or anything dawg, I never even heard you rap besides a freestyle I dont judge people by there old shit or freestyles man, i never said shit bout u being the worst rapper..just lettin ya know i got nothin with u man, but ur fucking gay friend disses the shit out of me for no reason as u can see...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2003, 09:00:10 PM »
lol...jesus...

Roccy - I never had no problems wit U cuzzin, U been wack as fuck, but I'm never tha one 2 bash another person about being wack, I'll work wit anybody...BUT...After all tha lil stories yur best friend Sccit be tellin me about U as a person, then I'm sorry, Fuck U & wat U stand for, white washed lil bitch...enuff said...

By tha way...U actually want a battle wit me? oh jeeez...wow, lol...wuteva man, set it up...

Sccit - lol...mann, U tryin way too hard...all this REAL studio, REAL artist bullshit U need 2 calm down wit...mann, I'm officially in da game doin it major I like 2 believe...no one on here doin it as big and puttin they heart into it like I am, can't believe yall dunno this already or U choose not 2 recognize...with all that said, STILL my head never gets THAT big...I'll help out wit somethin as small as this regardless...

As far as Doggy being wack...mann, y'all dunno Doggy like I do...any given song y'all make, we'll beat it guaranteed...not tryin 2 sound egotistical, but I'm real confident in da shit we been doin lately...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jay Slick

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2003, 09:37:42 PM »
ok Sccid Mark i mean Sccit the Shit or whatever you call yourself... why do u IM me bothering me asking me a bunch of questions begging for me not to diss you and that your the best rapper and shit on wCC your an internet rapper AND YOU SUCK your a fucking joke like Doggy said they both (doggy and rod) has had way better songs then u can ever make your voice sux too...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2003, 12:11:36 AM »
Sccit, if youre not in on this, get the fuck out of this thread.

kick ass album