Author Topic: **.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**  (Read 1797 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:**.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2003, 01:25:52 AM »
Got a Q, can we spit over instrumentals of other tracks? e.g. im thinkin bout spittin to a mobb deep beat.

kick ass album

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2003, 01:30:27 AM »
if its a 'freestyle' ;)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2003, 01:35:08 AM »
yes.....sure it is

kick ass album

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2003, 01:38:09 AM »
 :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2003, 10:10:57 AM »
I just wanna say that working in a REAL studio doesn't make you better than anyone.  Working in a REAL studio has nothing to do with skill, it has everything to do with money.  Plain and simple.

oh and I think the album should have all original beats, otherwise, it'll be just a mixtape, so is it gonna be a WCC Mixtape, or a WCC Compilation?

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2003, 10:18:07 AM »
its gonna be whatever it ends up as.. the majority will be custom beats.. so i guess its a compilation.. but its gonna be like a mixtape anyways... cheap as poss.. etc.. :) its just for fun

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2003, 10:51:00 AM »
Sounds cool...

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2003, 11:28:59 AM »
ill do something for this if thats cool with peeps.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2003, 12:11:09 PM »
When I said REAL studio with REAL artists, I was refering to Inflicts statement about "go work with REAL artists in REAL studios"...And it has nothing to do with money, it has more to do with connections...And Rod, man, don't even say nobody's doing it as big as you, cuz you don't even know half of what I'm doing...Whatever man, you say I'm big headed for posting up opinions? Whatever...I guess I'm an egotistical attention whore now for saying I think the compilation won't be better than the first...I dunno what to say anymore, it's like you guys are genetically predisposed to hating on me...I'm already used to it...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2003, 03:48:55 PM »
Either shut tha fuck up or be optimistic about folks doin positive thangs...No reason for all tha negativity...

And no way am I big headed...but when I say I put my heart into this shit and am doin it bigger than everyone else here on WCC...I mean it...unless someone here proves me wrong, it's an everyday schedule for me...but that don't even matter...what matters is either be a positive force or sit back and mind yur own bizzness...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2003, 03:54:06 PM »
I will submit a few of my strong tracks..I really learned how to mix and master shit..Nuthin like them old ass tracks with my vocals not mixed to the beat.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2003, 04:01:01 PM »
^Gyeaa, dats wat I'm talkin bout....ayy, where's that studio track U layed down some months ago man? I been hearin good things but still ain't heard it....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ONETIME

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2003, 05:05:14 PM »
P.S...LMFAO...I just realized Inflict is ONETIME...this is just too funny...lololol...Whatever kids, keep hating on some one you can't see, it's actually quite funny...PeACe

R u nuts ?????? ur laughing ur ass off kaz im ONETIME, God wht a fagget, lol...yeah.....ur gona by very famous.......................in ur own world(which i really dont think even exists) and the only ppl. who r gona buy ur BURNED CDs wit MS PAINT artwork wud be roccy lol......even tho the whole world iz gona say it suks......Roccy's gona say....." IT ROX DOOOOOOOOD, ur gona be very famous one day"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2003, 05:06:06 PM by Inflict »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2003, 08:22:48 PM »
nah it will be a new track since ive totally switched up my style and broke off with the people i used to record with..I use to have a producer until i found out he himself was jackin beats and givin me a bad name.

ROCCY

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2003, 12:51:03 AM »
P.S...LMFAO...I just realized Inflict is ONETIME...this is just too funny...lololol...Whatever kids, keep hating on some one you can't see, it's actually quite funny...PeACe

R u nuts ?????? ur laughing ur ass off kaz im ONETIME, God wht a fagget, lol...yeah.....ur gona by very famous.......................in ur own world(which i really dont think even exists) and the only ppl. who r gona buy ur BURNED CDs wit MS PAINT artwork wud be roccy lol......even tho the whole world iz gona say it suks......Roccy's gona say....." IT ROX DOOOOOOOOD, ur gona be very famous one day"

if the whole world says it sucks, why is it people down here that hear his tracks like "Hero" and all say its a tight ass song?..and hes gotten in the studio with people you wouldnt even imagine..so no neded to list now..but the fact is..his shit is tight, just admit that you dont like HIM..but you really think his music is good, well maybe you dont i dont blame you, u heard puzzles of life, and the other sccit the shiznit track which sucked cock, but his new shit is real tight, if u heard them, and still think he sucks..ight thats coo..but since you havnt heard his new shit, u cant say he sucks..