Author Topic: **.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**  (Read 1792 times)

Don Seer

Re:**.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2003, 01:46:40 AM »
roccy shut up you sccit groupie.

1) if you look back i actually gave him props for Hero pt2.

2) if you look back you'll see him dissing the fuck out of something that doesnt even exist with absolutely no factual basis in his very first post. Like I already said.. how the fuck can you diss something that doesnt even exist yet?

if you even knew how stupid you look backing up that fool...

what i find even more funny is this 'studio' argument.. anyone remember sccit being a benefit fan.. you know.. that kid that made a pretty cool album with just a cheap PC mic...  technology doesnt make you good, skills do, aint no free rides.

* thinkin you're in a studio makes you any better is horseshit, its like putting yourself in a Lakers jersey and thinkin you can ball *

you obviously arent down or adding any positive light to this, ya'll fucked up something thats just a bit of fun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2003, 12:08:26 PM »
First off, Roccy, thanks for having my back dude, you're a true homie...

Second off, Seer, I didn't diss anything...I said I believe that if you guys make a new compilation it'll be worse than the first...And everyone is entitled to an opinion, so wtf are you saying?...Plus, Roccy wasn't even defending me on that part, he was defending me on people saying I suck without hearing my shit...You saying a studio doesnt make you sound better is beyond idiotic...We all heard Rod in the studio, and we all heard him on the PC, and there IS a huge difference...Benefits voice and quality sounds whack as fuck on PC, and I know for a fact that he would sound way better in a studio...I heard Primos computer tracks, and they were horrendous, then he sent me a studio track and it was fuckin amazing...Man, don't even add your opinion on this stuff cuz you obviously have no clue...But keep thinking like that, it's all good...you guys will all see in the future...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2003, 12:11:05 PM »
Funny how Seer is taking offense to me saying I don't think this project is a good idea, but when I was putting a compilation out, THE WHOLE BOARD was hating and he didn't say shit...

All I said was that I don't think it's a good idea, it's just a fuckin opinion, Jesus man... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2003, 12:29:24 PM »
PS, I'm not gunna hate anymore...I'm down to drop a track or 2 just to make it better...Get at me on AIM Seer...PeACe

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2003, 12:52:16 PM »
i agree the first couple tracks i did were the first time using cool edit and acid.lol gramatics woulda been 100 times better if it were in good quality.i used my brothjers computer for battle tracks at other boards and it was real good quality. so im gonna use his for a coupke tracks

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2003, 09:32:36 PM »
Actually....1 thing I agree wit Sccit is that Studio makes a Huge difference....If U haven't experienced it, U wouldn't know....

But it shouldn't be an excuse not 2 get on a compilation like this....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2003, 01:48:11 PM »
Why does there always have to be so much inner bitching whenever we think of a group project like this?

Sccit, if u don't wanna be on the compilation then just stay out of the thread. All you had to do was make one post and that would have been fine, but you are continously arguing about something that you know people aren't gonna change their opinions about. At the moment u seem to be all talk and no action, just post up one new track to prove your point.

This will be a dope compilation if we organise it properly, and there is still mad talent on WCC. Don't forget Grewsum, he be dropping some dope shit as well.

If u think u can make a better compilation Sccit, then u and Roccy go make a compilation with people from this board and we'll see whose is better. I think I know which one it will be.

ROCCY

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2003, 03:40:21 PM »
Why does there always have to be so much inner bitching whenever we think of a group project like this?

Sccit, if u don't wanna be on the compilation then just stay out of the thread. All you had to do was make one post and that would have been fine, but you are continously arguing about something that you know people aren't gonna change their opinions about. At the moment u seem to be all talk and no action, just post up one new track to prove your point.

This will be a dope compilation if we organise it properly, and there is still mad talent on WCC. Don't forget Grewsum, he be dropping some dope shit as well.

If u think u can make a better compilation Sccit, then u and Roccy go make a compilation with people from this board and we'll see whose is better. I think I know which one it will be.

now why did u add my name in there?..because im sccits friend..did you see one post above by me saying this compilation was going too suck, or it wont be better?..no u didnt, so shut the fuck up

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2003, 07:00:34 PM »
I wanna be down with this f'sho.

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2003, 11:39:52 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2003, 12:17:23 PM »
damn jay ya shits progressed!

lovin both of them!

Timothy Eccles, CEO/Founder of Black Collar Entertainment Inc.

• 'G'
  • Tim Eccles Management/Entertainment
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2003, 09:38:14 PM »
Whats up, we are trying to get on to this compilation, get back to us and let us kno if you would like us on this compilation and if yes suggest a song from the website you would like to put on it.
http://die-verse.da.ru
Thanks
Die-Verse
allrubix.com COMING SOON
jaki-li.com
verbalsweetness.com ? in question at this point and time                          
A New Breed of Music
Tim Eccles Management/Entertainment

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Re:WCC compilation
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2003, 11:02:42 AM »
You people are exagerating like a muthafucka...The first one did suck, but I gaurantee if you guys make another, it'll be 10X worse...LOL

At least we had AlerG, Nexus, Naz-T, Phiasko Jay, I-Bo, DOCB, and Me on the first...Who are ya'll gunna have? CPG and TJ? LoL...Please don't make another one, every good MC/Producer at WCC has left, and another compilation would be horrendous, more so than the first...PeACe
well ur whack anyways man, so if these guys are worse thn u then i wudnt bother neither.

ONETIME

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2003, 07:10:14 PM »
TO anyone who got some material done for the WCC compilation........

send the material to either me or ROD, thru AIM/MSN. pz

Inflict aka ONETIME(ME)

MSN/E-mail : onetime_mc@hotmail.com

AIM   : onetimeMC1

RODZILLA

AIM : RODZILLA151

YAHOO IM : Rodtha7th

***NOTE*** : MY AIM(onetimeMC1) IS ON 24/7 AND ACCEPTS FILES AUTOMATICALLY,  SO IF SOMEHOW IM AWAY, JUST SEND THE FILES THRU AIM, THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED AUTOMATICALLY, AND WHEN I GET BACK, ILL HOLLA AT THEM.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 07:42:25 PM by Inflict »

ROCCY

Re:WCC compilation
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2003, 07:58:10 PM »
You people are exagerating like a muthafucka...The first one did suck, but I gaurantee if you guys make another, it'll be 10X worse...LOL

At least we had AlerG, Nexus, Naz-T, Phiasko Jay, I-Bo, DOCB, and Me on the first...Who are ya'll gunna have? CPG and TJ? LoL...Please don't make another one, every good MC/Producer at WCC has left, and another compilation would be horrendous, more so than the first...PeACe
well ur whack anyways man, so if these guys are worse thn u then i wudnt bother neither.

Really? And what tracks have u heard from Sccit?