Author Topic: **.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**  (Read 1796 times)

Don Seer

Re:**.::|===>|WCC COMPILATION|<===|::.**
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2003, 01:29:02 AM »
TO anyone who got some material done for the WCC compilation........

send the material to either me or ROD, thru AIM/MSN. pz

Inflict aka ONETIME(ME)

MSN/E-mail : onetime_mc@hotmail.com

AIM   : onetimeMC1

RODZILLA

AIM : RODZILLA151

YAHOO IM : Rodtha7th

***NOTE*** : MY AIM(onetimeMC1) IS ON 24/7 AND ACCEPTS FILES AUTOMATICALLY,  SO IF SOMEHOW IM AWAY, JUST SEND THE FILES THRU AIM, THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED AUTOMATICALLY, AND WHEN I GET BACK, ILL HOLLA AT THEM.

well hijacked... i said i'd accept the tracks when I had set up a way for getting them....

who said u guys were running this shit? ya never ever asked.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2003, 01:13:28 PM »
damn, it's hard to read this thread...i always thought i got love around here, now peeps are calling me wack...also, sccit must of drastically improved if he's saying that i might come close to him...anyway the Mic Lord album is done and should be put up for download real soon, in case y'all didn't know that's a group project consisted of myself and my boy Boots...i should be hitting the lab soon to record the rest of my second lp The Reaction, which is definately mean i'm going to have tracks that won't be put on, they could be submitted to this comp but i don't really like the way this thing has started with all the bickering and bullshit...anyway i'll holler back in the future and let yall know, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Seer

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2003, 01:16:30 PM »
^ hey man.. the only bickering is from two people.. sccit "i work in a studio therefore i'm gonna be signed and am better than u because i'm in a studio" and his lap dog roccy...

everything and everyone else is cool as fuck!

for now rod/onetime(inflict) are collecting songs, or ya can pass em to me.. once things are sorted with the board we're gonna collate what we've got and evaluate :)   ps.. rapping wise ya one of the best i've heard from here, along with bishop so would love for ya to be involved.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 01:19:24 PM by Don Seer »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2003, 01:18:33 PM »
fuck whoever says alerg  sucks lol

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2003, 03:30:40 PM »
id get in on this forsure...id havta collab wit someone tho..then i dont havta make a beat lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2003, 05:59:38 PM »
ahhhhhh shiiiiiiit....ayy lil seer loc, dun trip, U still da boss....dats wat I tell cats, we collect em, overseer makes tha final judgement....

btw, yur shit has 2 be quality if muthafucaz gone get it on Mirc....no bullshit like CPG etc....nahmsayin ;D

ayo AlerG....drop a track 4 this cuzzin....

Them cats from Die-Verse or wuteva they call themselves....They dropped 2 tracks, I'm a tuff critic, but both of they tracks is pretty heated....I like....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jome

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2003, 06:36:43 PM »

btw, yur shit has 2 be quality if muthafucaz gone get it on Mirc....no bullshit like CPG etc....nahmsayin ;D

Ahhh shit, the +beef+ is on..
Rod is gonna get murdered by the mad locced out Cow Pound Gang..  :D

« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 06:37:02 PM by Tech J0mE »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2003, 11:05:02 AM »
i think its a good idea, for real.   i mean, why not, it'll be fun first of all which is most important, then again it'll be a good practice for anyone whose more serious bout this.

i'll be down
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ROCCY

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2003, 01:09:18 AM »
damn, it's hard to read this thread...i always thought i got love around here, now peeps are calling me wack...also, sccit must of drastically improved if he's saying that i might come close to him...anyway the Mic Lord album is done and should be put up for download real soon, in case y'all didn't know that's a group project consisted of myself and my boy Boots...i should be hitting the lab soon to record the rest of my second lp The Reaction, which is definately mean i'm going to have tracks that won't be put on, they could be submitted to this comp but i don't really like the way this thing has started with all the bickering and bullshit...anyway i'll holler back in the future and let yall know, peace.

Don't get me wrong, you're good, but you're pretty big headed man...Tell me what maks you think you're so great? Even on that track you did with Sccit called "Nice Try", Sccit came just as good as you, if not better, and that was a year ago before Sccit even developed a style/flow...Whatever though, keep coming with that egotistical attitude, but it won't get you no where...PeACe

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2003, 02:42:16 PM »

lol@ sccit better than alerg...

Don't get me wrong, you're good, but you're pretty big headed man...Tell me what maks you think you're so great? Even on that track you did with Sccit called "Nice Try", Sccit came just as good as you, if not better, and that was a year ago before Sccit even developed a style/flow...Whatever though, keep coming with that egotistical attitude, but it won't get you no where...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2003, 03:32:42 AM »
^ lol

ok here's the score for those bitching

If you really think you're better this is your platform to prove it, for 2 reasons.

1) All the tracks will be reviewed before the comp tracklisting is made, only the cream of the crop will make the cut.

2) people will make their minds up when they hear the final thing.

so basically.. "put up, or shut up".. and get off the next mans nuts

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2003, 10:06:46 AM »
Yo mack u said you wanted to collab, I'm down dawg, just I wont make the beats, I got some which we could use since no copyright law will be broken since its only distributed over the internet, holla if ya interested.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2003, 12:57:20 AM »
I still wanna be put on this thing. If anyone can make some heat beats then holla at me. All I'm laccin' is a producer. ~`1`~

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2003, 10:29:29 PM »
If yall really wanna represent and get some hoTTTTTTT beats for the next one get at me the best never heard producers in the west are down wit kollage Entertanment. But in return we need hot talent to touch these tracks get at me mayn
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Suga Foot

« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2003, 12:39:58 PM »
so where are we at with this?