Author Topic: Which caps ya'll got?  (Read 232 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:Which caps ya'll got?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 07:49:53 PM »
This is me and my mullet with out my Compton hat on

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2003, 07:55:17 PM »
Sesame Place is gona be even hotter in Summer 04. Cant wait. We gona get mad bitches up in that bitch.
Hell yea.....I was talkin to some hot bitches the other night when the Duran Duran/Cyndi Lauper concert let out and all they talked about was Sesame Place and Monsters Inc on ice.
I didnt like Monsters Inc. On ice. I was trying to roll a blunt (makes exciting events even better) and the kid next to me kept asking me what I was doing. The Little Mermaid on ice was better.

As for the mullet...it looks a little shorter. When we met up in Tenn. it was down to ur ankles. Keep rockin that shit tho. The ladies was lovin it.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2003, 08:06:26 PM »
Sesame Place is gona be even hotter in Summer 04. Cant wait. We gona get mad bitches up in that bitch.
Hell yea.....I was talkin to some hot bitches the other night when the Duran Duran/Cyndi Lauper concert let out and all they talked about was Sesame Place and Monsters Inc on ice.
I didnt like Monsters Inc. On ice. I was trying to roll a blunt (makes exciting events even better) and the kid next to me kept asking me what I was doing. The Little Mermaid on ice was better.

As for the mullet...it looks a little shorter. When we met up in Tenn. it was down to ur ankles. Keep rockin that shit tho. The ladies was lovin it.
I know what you mean.....I was at Muppets On Ice and I was in the restroom doing two lines of that raw & uncut snow when little Toby walks in asking what I was doing....I just told him I was snorting TIDE so I could clean out my nose with that april fresh smell

pappy

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2003, 08:14:31 PM »
HOW COULD U TOUNGE TWISTER.... DUMP ME FOR NOONAN.  RMEMBER THE DAYS OF THE 20 POUND CELL AN EEEYYY IM HURT

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2003, 08:21:24 PM »
My bad.....I didn't know that was you Zak Morris...lol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2003, 08:34:00 PM »

I know what you mean.....I was at Muppets On Ice and I was in the restroom doing two lines of that raw & uncut snow when little Toby walks in asking what I was doing....I just told him I was snorting TIDE so I could clean out my nose with that april fresh smell
Poor Toby. He is a question asker. He walked in on me hittin his mom from the back. He asked what we were doing.. We told him we were playing "Train". She was the passenger.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2003, 08:42:53 PM »
i got a michell and ness Colt 45 hat. I got a Pawtucket Redsox hat (AAA team) Plus where im from. I got a new era Black white sox hat...I got and Underground Haelo hat too..

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2003, 09:00:58 PM »
i got a white fubu cap, a beige wu-tang xap,and a navy NY Yankees cap.

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2003, 09:13:41 PM »
Actually quite strange, my mum came in this morning and gave me a parcel, I was like what the hell is this.

I opened it up and it was an England Football Team Cap. lol

My mum is competition mad and she done it to win a holiday or something, the runner up prises where caps and t-shirts and stuff. lol

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2003, 10:06:44 PM »
A blue Rams hat

It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2003, 10:17:53 PM »
i dont wear caps, but i have a godfather-style hat like Run-DMC used to wear

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2003, 12:37:46 PM »
Black Fubu Cap with logo in white
White and Black Yankees Cap, with a red stripe (hard to explain really)
Cream Reebox Cap with Blue Rim
Black Rawkus Records Cap