Author Topic: yeah yeah ive just got home....  (Read 318 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
yeah yeah ive just got home....
« on: September 06, 2003, 06:20:06 PM »
....been out drinkin tonight and i'll fuckin tell you what, theres this girl that gets on the bus same time as i do evrey morning, she keeps givin me dirty looks every day, fuckin cut eyes and i saw her tonight in the club i went to, we were in the toilets doin our make up....you know....tartin up a bit and her mate gives it to her "come on "SLUT" lets go".....i know she was talkin to me, i fuckin know that it was directed in my direction, *OPTI .... TELL ME YOU KNOW WHEN SOME BITCH IS MEANING A COMMENT TO YOU BUT SHE PRETENDS SHES TALKIN TO HER MATE....A BIT LIKE "MY MATE SAID YOU CALLED HER A SLAG!!* im tellin ya....i know ive had a few but next time i see her on the bus she aint gunna be so fuckin cockey and mouthy...... i will march the ho off to work and give her a good fuckin kickin !!

now i feel a bit better.....i think i will make a coffee now....maybe have a j and fall asleep !!  ;D

mrtonguetwista

Re:yeah yeah ive just got home....
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 06:23:38 PM »
Fuck taxicab confessions on HBO. They need Busdriver confessions from England ;D

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 06:29:26 PM »
 ;D

im tellin ya mr tt, i dont even know the bitch, i only know what bus stop she gets on, if she has to sit anywhere near me you can feel the dirty looks in the air..........when i get back to work next week i will see her and im gunna confront the ho  ;) i dont care what time of day it is or what day of the week it is, she aint gettin away with playin me like a dickhead......had enough of that crap like that at school and i never said boo to a goose.......fuck that im different now !!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 06:30:33 PM »
damn sorry about that lady.... i had that happen to me in high school.... how old do you think this girl is anyways? sounds like she is immature!

but if it comes down to her.. Deck the bitch!  8)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 06:34:32 PM »
i think shes the ame age as me...........other than that ive had a good night tonight.....seen all my mates from college.....catchin up on what there gunna be doin next........one of my mates was so pissed she didnt even know what side of town we were on !! lmap  ;D  8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 06:56:30 PM »
Want me to feed her to the python....he's 13ft he can take her...lol

pappy

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 07:06:19 PM »

damn that big it must be a bitch to take a piss with something like that an junior high when u got a hard on musta been embrassing,  sure it has it advantages but that must jus get in the way a lot

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 07:13:20 PM »
She prolly just jealous of them looks and those thick theighs.  8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 07:14:42 PM »

damn that big it must be a bitch to take a piss with something like that an junior high when u got a hard on musta been embrassing,  sure it has it advantages but that must jus get in the way a lot
Yeah.....thank God when I was in JR High parachute pants were in style with all 56 zippers on 'em.  Shit....I still wear parachute pants when I goto the mall and follow the 16yr old girls around the food court. ;D

pappy

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2003, 08:17:01 PM »

Yeah.....thank God when I was in JR High parachute pants were in style with all 56 zippers on 'em.  Shit....I still wear parachute pants when I goto the mall and follow the 16yr old girls around the food court. ;D
U FOLLOW AROUND 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS 2.  i was goin stop cuz i heard it was against the law since im an adult now but since u do it,  it must be legal

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 08:20:06 PM »
See...I got you on the adult thing by about 8 years so yea.....definitely legal....try it tomorrow.

pappy

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 08:24:13 PM »
See...I got you on the adult thing by about 8 years so yea.....definitely legal....try it tomorrow.

imma one up ya 14 year olds

bez

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2003, 09:15:21 PM »
CATFFFFFFIGHT.

Try to fight on a bus with a camera on then it might be send to a tv show.

lol

Go get her HHH

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2003, 09:22:38 PM »
I can see we gona be downloading this shit off of Kazaa in a week or too. LMAO.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2003, 10:10:47 PM »
....been out drinkin tonight and i'll fuckin tell you what, theres this girl that gets on the bus same time as i do evrey morning, she keeps givin me dirty looks every day, fuckin cut eyes and i saw her tonight in the club i went to, we were in the toilets doin our make up....you know....tartin up a bit and her mate gives it to her "come on "SLUT" lets go".....i know she was talkin to me, i fuckin know that it was directed in my direction, *OPTI .... TELL ME YOU KNOW WHEN SOME BITCH IS MEANING A COMMENT TO YOU BUT SHE PRETENDS SHES TALKIN TO HER MATE....A BIT LIKE "MY MATE SAID YOU CALLED HER A SLAG!!* im tellin ya....i know ive had a few but next time i see her on the bus she aint gunna be so fuckin cockey and mouthy...... i will march the ho off to work and give her a good fuckin kickin !!

You need to teach that bitch a lesson to not mess with you.

now i feel a bit better.....i think i will make a coffee now....maybe have a j and fall asleep !!  ;D

damn you, my dealer and his supplier got busted by police 2 days ago so they got trafficing charges and shit now. He could be going away for 1 or 2 years if he says he knows him and shit. Luckily another guy at work has 5gs extra that he's willing to sell.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface