Poll

Most fucked you've been off weed

Passed the fuck out
2 (13.3%)
Lost control of my body (muscles and shit)
4 (26.7%)
Nothing out the norm that I always get
1 (6.7%)
light headed
0 (0%)
Don't touch the stuff
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Most fucked you've been off weed  (Read 488 times)

Ignyte

• 'G'
Re:Most fucked you've been off weed
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2003, 06:40:52 AM »
after about 7 birthday cones

:o :o :o :o

FUCK YOU! :D you lucky fucker.

lol, i still got leftovers.... about 4-5 more

fuck you again :D

I can't wait till tomorrow. Maybe I'll have a smoke break at work tomorrow. Work goes by so much faster when you're high.

its not that much

i know yeh
american cones must be different size to australian cones or something.... lol... u can get about 15 cones out of a single stick o weed.

yeah, my friends and i bought 5 sticks last monday, 2 left i think. got mum waken up tellin me to stop smokin because its effectin her and shit.  :P
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2003, 12:11:25 PM »
The first time I ever smoked weed at school I turned green and passed out in my foods class....It was the 3rd day of grade 9 in my first year at high school.....

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2003, 12:41:33 PM »
one time i was so mashed i didnt have any saliva in my mouth so i started gaging and threw up, didnt help that im on paxil either.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 01:44:23 PM »
lmao @ all these squares in here sayin they dont touch the stuff, look at the vote 50%, lolol. i swear wcc has so many nerdy ass people.

anyways me....well this one time i started chokin so bad, i just put my palms on my temple n stretched my skin n my face towards the floor n drooled a huge puddle of saliva n then after when i walked it felt like i had a air coushin under my feet.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 01:44:58 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2003, 03:51:31 PM »
thats fucked

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2003, 04:16:34 PM »

Jome

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 04:46:35 PM »
lmao @ all these squares in here sayin they dont touch the stuff, look at the vote 50%, lolol. i swear wcc has so many nerdy ass people.

::)

You're a nerd if you don't smoke weed.. ??
Dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.
Some people smoke so much that their brains get totally watered out, so to say.
They get memory losses, they're in poor form, and they laugh @ totally unfunny stuff, even when they're not high.
That's nerdy, imo..  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2003, 05:05:02 PM »
no jomey jome, dont get your panties all in a bunch so quick honey, seems like you take offense

no your not a nerd if you dont smoke weed, but by the way people talk on here and express themselves and by the way they talk about weed and drugs, they sound like their mommy says its bad so their like oh its bad so im not even going to even open up my mind and do some research for myself and see whats going on. OR they just cant get weed and never have been around that and just rather push it aside as bad thing anyways.

and for all you who drink alcohol but consider weed worse....sad sad world you live in, your blind, do some research.

but for those who know what weed is, have experimented and it just isnt for them and they dont judge those who do smoke. then good for you.

but wcc is full of squares and you can tell by the way they talk in their posts, or atleast thats the image you get. because you may never know the real person, but thats what i get.

basiccly i hate it when i hear immature kid shit. grow up, everything tv says isnt true.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2003, 07:08:19 PM »

vs.

by the way people talk on here and express themselves and by the way they talk about weed and drugs, they sound like their mommy says its bad so their like oh its bad so im not even going to even open up my mind and do some research for myself and see whats going on. OR they just cant get weed and never have been around that and just rather push it aside as bad thing anyways.

and for all you who drink alcohol but consider weed worse....sad sad world you live in, your blind, do some research.

Why didn't you say so in the first place.. ??  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2003, 07:27:28 PM »

They get memory losses, they're in poor form, and they laugh @ totally unfunny stuff, even when they're not high.
That's nerdy, imo..  8)

Well said

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2003, 07:37:12 PM »

That's nerdy, imo..  8)

Well said

you really need to get a life and grow up, read what i said.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2003, 07:43:42 PM »

That's nerdy, imo..  8)

Well said

you really need to get a life and grow up, read what i said.

I think you're the one who needs to grow up. You diss people on the internet for having different opinions than you

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2003, 07:46:05 PM »
ok now your just not making any sense. but seriously want to kno why i think you should grow up? cause you take everything said on the internet so seriously, sounds like you dont do much outside of wcc. someone disses you and you probably get depressed and cry.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2003, 07:50:36 PM »
ok now your just not making any sense. but seriously want to kno why i think you should grow up? cause you take everything said on the internet so seriously, sounds like you dont do much outside of wcc. someone disses you and you probably get depressed and cry.

ok man whatever.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2003, 08:11:31 PM »
it was my 18th b-day an i was really depressed an lonely so im like why dont i get high an forget about my problems for a couple of hours an than fall asleep.  so i got some weed an i heard it was some really good shit an i only should only take 3-4 hits an i'd be well done.  so i was like fuck it im extra depressed so i'll smoke extra weed.   so im in my room an smoke a whole dime sack.  an im sittin there an i was gone.  it felt like i was floating an shit an i was spining around.  i had a bag of chips i wanted to eat but i was to high to get up ( i was layin on my side)  so i get my body up 90 degrees an as soon as i did i fell right down to the other side lol.  so im laying there an i start sping faster an feeling more like im floating an im like yo this high is so good so than im like OH SHIT MY WEED IS LACED LIKE SMOKEYS WAS IN FRIDAY AN I START TRIPPIN an everything spins faster an faster an couldnt even open my eyes an i ran to the bathroom an throw up.  an i was so high i couldnt even throw up right got it stuck in my throat an thought i was goin choke to death.  i swear i thought i was goin 2 die.  i finally threw it up  an i go into my moms room an i was like mom i think i smoke some bad weed .  she was mad coo about it i jus remember i put my stereo on an had some cormega blasting an im laying on the bathroom floor an i kep pounding my feet on the floor anmy asked me if i felt cold or hot an i was like i dunno cuz i feel cold an hot at the same time.  for like 3 hours i had my eyes close shut i didnt want to open them.  i jus remember thowing up like 6 times.  i finally fell asleep an woke up like in the mouring an an took a shower an went to sleep.  i had smoked up a lot in my life but have never been fucked up liked that.  an there were times i smoked more than that an never gotten close to that fucked up.  i had some of a blunt left so my dad smoked it an he was like i toke 1 or 2 hits an i could tell that stuff was laced with something how the fuck did u smoke all of that weed straight like that.  since than i have only smoked once