2 (14.3%)
dizzy
0 (0%)
a light buzz
1 (7.1%)
Don't drink
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: The most drunk you've ever been  (Read 450 times)

PinkTowelGirl

Re:The most drunk you've ever been
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 11:14:17 PM »
i dont know.. me and heather are freaky when we are drunk.... it like  dont care.... then i am real comfrontable with heather... so doing shit with her isnt anything.. really... touch grab kiss.. whatever... we go to a club and start making man sandwitches... you need  to get drunk with a kickback group..... and have a real freaky girl or girls present...

bez

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2003, 11:23:12 PM »
i dont know.. me and heather are freaky when we are drunk.... it like  dont care.... then i am real comfrontable with heather... so doing shit with her isnt anything.. really... touch grab kiss.. whatever... we go to a club and start making man sandwitches... you need  to get drunk with a kickback group..... and have a real freaky girl or girls present...

exactly what I like to hear

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2003, 11:24:24 PM »

I think mostly every male likes to hear that ;D

It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2003, 11:26:13 PM »

hunny that isnt even the half of it...... i use to live to drink... last summer.. there wasnt a day that went by were i wasnt drunk.. i just dont want to post all the shit i done in detail... it is embarressing once your sobber... but the stuff with heather isnt that much.... since there is that comfront...  ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2003, 04:00:23 AM »
forget words ill let the picture speak for itself

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2003, 04:10:21 AM »
I've been drunk a couple of times. One time I was so drunk I threw up. That's something I never wanna do again.

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 05:41:45 AM »
Don't drink

Simple as that, right?  I never understood the fascination. I've been drunk a few times just to see what the hell it's all about, and it was stupid.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 12:14:45 PM by DocFunk »

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2003, 11:08:27 AM »
I've been drunk a couple of times. One time I was so drunk I threw up. That's something I never wanna do again.

just one time? damn.

i've had everthing n that list.. and more. and i dont drink much. :)

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2003, 12:09:09 PM »
Had Alcohal Poisening two summers ago.....Drank a bottle of 100 Proof in a little over a half-hour........ :-X

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2003, 12:54:03 PM »
ive been so drunk that people had to carry up to my apartment and put me in my bed. i was fine drinking  coronas and jose cuervo shots, but then my homie gave me a bottle of remi red and i took a shot of that thinking i was the shit. after that i just remember that it took 4 people to carry me. before when i was in the navy, i used to be able to drink and mix any kind of alcohol and be cool the next day. except for one time that i woke up drunk and we were leaving a port, as soon as the ship started rocking, puke started flying
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 12:59:15 PM by naturalhigh »

Jome

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2003, 04:41:01 PM »
First I drank.. I got thrown out of a bar.. and then blacked totally out.  ::)

Woke up the next day in the hotel room, and ever since them I've gotten flashbacks to what happened.. it was funny looking back and hearing stories about what happened.. lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2003, 08:32:27 PM »
Mannnnn, back in da dayz....when I waz 15-16.....I alwayz use 2 drink till I blank out, I got so many stories, gettin chiefed, bitches strippin me while past out, my cuzzins beatin my ass, all kinda shit.....but as tha older I got, I got self-control & I get perved and enjoy my night.....BUT sometimes when it's da right time, I feel like drinkin till I drop......

Tha most recent one I can think of waz back in spring break this year....my parents left for a whole weekend, I had some homies up in my house wit a couple of bitches drinkin some a big ass bottle of E&J.....then I heard my boy near my block waz throwin a party, so we went up 2 check that shit out.....long story short, I waz already effed up from tha E&J and I had tha whole weekend 2 myself so I waz like fuck it.....there waz a group of some college bitches playin some takin shots game, so I played and kept losing......must've taken like 15 shots.....I don't remember SHIT......muthafucaz tellin me stories how I waz gettin at some asian chick and I'm like wat tha fuck, I swear my mind waz BLANK.....I found myself 3pm in da afternoon tha next day infront of my front door on da floor with my apartment door open wide wit tha key in da lock, so krayzie......I must've somehow gotten home and opened tha door and collapsed strate away and yea, I threw da fuck up when I got up and waz sick all day & night......but still had a lil party at my house dat night and got laid, Gyeaaa.......natural born muthafucaz........THIS AINT NO GAME!!!!! ;D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2003, 08:39:50 PM »
you ever had Colt 45. That is the best beer I've ever had (alcohol content and taste wise) one bottle of that shit and a couple of joints and I'm set for the night.

the bottle we got here has a different label though

Lady Scarface

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2003, 08:42:42 PM »
Colt 45 & 2 Zig Zags/ Baby that's all we need/
We can go 2 tha bar after dark/ Smoke that tumbleweed/

lol, yea colt 45 is coo....but for me, it's stricly 211 Steele Reserve.....It's very similar to 45, but cold I feel 211 out of anything, tastes da best and is 8% also....grew up on dat shit......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2003, 08:50:10 PM »
I found a pic of alot of 40s

www.40ozmaltliquor.com

Colt only has 5.6% in america supposedly

Good slogan though

"It works every time!"

Lady Scarface