2 (14.3%)
dizzy
0 (0%)
a light buzz
1 (7.1%)
Don't drink
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: The most drunk you've ever been  (Read 452 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
The most drunk you've ever been
« on: September 06, 2003, 10:28:32 PM »
I've had the unfortunate experiance of getting alcohol poising. I don't remember anything about that night and the day after but I just know it sucked and throwing up when you got nothing in you hurts like a mother fucker. I would never drink 1 1/2 cups of Bacardi Dark rum or whatever and a wee bit of coke again especially chugging it in under 5 minutes. Now I barely touch alcohol and it's the reason we all switched to weed (another one of my friends came real close to getting alcohol poising too). Now even if I smell bacardi rum I feel sick to my stomach.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
Re:The most drunk you've ever been
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 10:38:03 PM »
I've had the unfortunate experiance of getting alcohol poising. I don't remember anything about that night and the day after but I just know it sucked and throwing up when you got nothing in you hurts like a mother fucker. I would never drink 1 1/2 cups of Bacardi Dark rum or whatever and a wee bit of coke again especially chugging it in under 5 minutes. Now I barely touch alcohol and it's the reason we all switched to weed (another one of my friends came real close to getting alcohol poising too). Now even if I smell bacardi rum I feel sick to my stomach.

lol, i love bacardi rum

me and my ex girlfirend went to a party for our first real date and i never drank budwiser before and i thought i could handle so i drank like 5 cans real quick, after that i kinda slowed down. but we were chillin and drinkin for a bit and i was fellin it pretty good then i puked. i got puke on my self, on my chick, on her firend's truck. people at the party made me sit away from everyone, lol. i coundn't stop puking, after a while it was like i was puking but nothing was commin out, that kinda sucked. but it was good times

Reservation, Bitch!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 10:40:56 PM »
Don't drink

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 10:45:39 PM »

lol, i love bacardi rum

me and my ex girlfirend went to a party for our first real date and i never drank budwiser before and i thought i could handle so i drank like 5 cans real quick, after that i kinda slowed down. but we were chillin and drinkin for a bit and i was fellin it pretty good then i puked. i got puke on my self, on my chick, on her firend's truck. people at the party made me sit away from everyone, lol. i coundn't stop puking, after a while it was like i was puking but nothing was commin out, that kinda sucked. but it was good times

The first time a actually drank more then 1 beer, it took me 7 bottles to get buzzed...did that in an hour but then we ran out. Now that I never drink it takes like 3-4 in about 20 minutes to get me feeling good then after that I just drink till I know that if I take more I'll puke.

Lady Scarface

bez

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 10:52:11 PM »
First time I ever got drunk was by drinking larger and then vodka, I threw up mcflurry everywhere, all over myself and shit.  I actually dont mind thorwin up when I drink now tho, I figure that if I drink beyond my limits then I am fully prepared for throwin it all up.  I have been drunk since many times and I have threw up since many times.  I really dont care.lol

I have been vertually passed out once from drinking, I fell asleep for about 20 minutes leaning against a shop window.  I slept at my friends house that night and fell down his stairs and woke his parents up, lol.

Last time I threw up was a long time ago tho, I drank 9 cans of stella artois.  Dammm I was fuuuuuucked.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 10:54:52 PM »
on friday nite after about 3 beers and some bourbon i couldnt walk properly. thats as far as i've gone with alcohol.

kick ass album

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 10:57:45 PM »
Don't drink

Simple as that, right?  I never understood the fascination.  I think un-creative people are the ones that get drunk a lot, I've been drunk a few times just to see what the hell it's all about, and it was stupid.  Sober I'm a hell of a man, drunk I'm just like every other idiot.  

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 10:57:46 PM »
I drink...but Id rather just blaze up an ounce.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 10:59:55 PM »
damn... let me put it this way... i had to quit drinking... because when i get drunk... 99.9% of the time.. i end up getting taken advantage of... wanting to fight someone.... bum into shit... get overly goofy.. have those emotional outbrust... people tell me important stuff.. and i forget like the next day.... more then likely do something or someone.. ill wake up and regret... believe retarded shit like at my high school graduation... my friends josh's step dad told me... i didnt graduated...it was all a dream.. so i kepted asking cookie.. if that was true... and her drunk ass.. was like.. yeah i think i was there when it happen..... at this club i started lefting up my dress to get free beer... i have flashes people for beer... and on my 21st... me and my best friend heather.. started giving our good friend ben a hand job.... i was a little high too... then when he walked my ass home.. i kept hearing wierd shit... i cant forget that time..  i dared heather to dip a strawberrie in her stuff.. and eat it... we walked home.. very drunk on many occassions...

and this is why i stop drinking... when i drink i get real stupid... and careless... reckless.. whatever you want to call it... lol
« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 11:00:52 PM by lil Bullet AKA Pink »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2003, 11:01:03 PM »
I drink...but Id rather just blaze up an ounce.

now thats what I like to hear.......wish I had an ounce to blaze though...man, I'd be so fucked

Lady Scarface

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
and this is why i stop drinking... when i drink i get real stupid... and careless... reckless.. whatever you want to call it... lol

don't most people? I like to play sports or fight when I drink...but only fight my friends that I know I won't be killed when I try. When ever I drink though people try to burn me or stab me, it's weird but it happens at least once every time I drink...usually burning me with lighters cause stabbing can get messy :D

Lady Scarface

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 11:05:10 PM »
Don't drink

Simple as that, right?  I never understood the fascination.  I think un-creative people are the ones that get drunk a lot, I've been drunk a few times just to see what the hell it's all about, and it was stupid.  Sober I'm a hell of a man, drunk I'm just like every other idiot.  
me neither. Clear mindstate is how i like it, i've never been drunk in my life

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2003, 11:06:02 PM »
i dared heather to dip a strawberrie in her stuff.. and eat it...
Why cant that happen wen im drunk?

bez

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2003, 11:08:47 PM »
I have a very good friend who fights alot when he drinks, he caused a fight at my 18th party with my cuz's from a different neighbourhood, shit sucked.

Me I just get real horny when I drink, I wanna dance all night and I just love grabbin girls and dancin with em and going in for the kill and shit.

The thing with drink is it affects people differently, people wanna sleep, people wanna drink more, people wanna fight, people get emotional, people get horny, people get paranoid, when you mix all the emotions that everyone feels when everyone is drunk, then theres always gunna be problems really.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2003, 11:13:57 PM »
the thing I hate doing when I drink and smoke is sitting and playing video games, shit is so fucking boring. best is just sitting and chilling or driving (not when drinking) , why play race games when you can drive for real?

Lady Scarface