Author Topic: Wetbacks and Beaners...=/  (Read 292 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wetbacks and Beaners...=/
« on: September 07, 2003, 11:51:16 AM »
How many latinos you hear use the words wetbacks and/or beaners to call other latinos? Im quite sure its a low number because these words are the most offensive words u can call a fellow latino.

now people would say if a black person calls another black person "nigga" its ok than how come a latino cant call another latino beaner.

Not all black people call other black people "nigga". But im not sure on this but havent they incorporated the word "nigga" into their culture? Whatever , the point is WETBACKS and BEANERS are not funny words...just like Kike isnt a funny word, or wigger, or nigger, or dog eater, or gook.

back to the question...How many latinos you hear use the words wetbacks and/or beaners to call other latinos?

Doggystylin

Re:Wetbacks and Beaners...=/
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 01:37:43 PM »
this one fool i kno here chris (hes mexican), he does.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 01:52:43 PM »
I don't, unless I'm insulting another Latino. I don't like those terms at all.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 01:53:08 PM »
How many latinos you hear use the words wetbacks and/or beaners to call other latinos? Im quite sure its a low number because these words are the most offensive words u can call a fellow latino.

now people would say if a black person calls another black person "nigga" its ok than how come a latino cant call another latino beaner.

Not all black people call other black people "nigga". But im not sure on this but havent they incorporated the word "nigga" into their culture? Whatever , the point is WETBACKS and BEANERS are not funny words...just like Kike isnt a funny word, or wigger, or nigger, or dog eater, or gook.

back to the question...How many latinos you hear use the words wetbacks and/or beaners to call other latinos?

i call heather a bean all the time.. one because she hangs out with me.... 2 she is a dark ass white girl.... 3 we have fun with it.. and she calls me... white all that time....

i also call everyone a bean...that i am close to bean.. it is just something i say.. not in a racial since though... i just call people beans....

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 01:57:02 PM »
I don't, unless I'm insulting another Latino. I don't like those terms at all.
shut up bean  ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 02:10:43 PM »
LOL... bean is different than Beaner. Bean is cute, Beaner is insulting. We are a bunch of beans though... lol.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2003, 02:18:19 PM »
LOL... bean is different than Beaner. Bean is cute, Beaner is insulting. We are a bunch of beans though... lol.

yeah... that is true.. bean is cute.... i think of jelly beans.. those little pinto beans with dark brown spots... i dont now.. beans are beans........ right bean?

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2003, 02:41:45 PM »
I don't but I do know of a lot of latinos that say wetback or beaner  mostly saying that another female dresses like a wetback  I did get into an argument with one of my guy friends for telling his gardener that hes just a f---in beaner. He thinks he's better than people because he speaks english and is half white

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2003, 03:30:55 PM »
I think calling anybody else a disparging name, ESPECIALLY when they're your own race, and it's a name used to insult your race, is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, no matter who does it.  I don't call my friends cracker, even though the word doesn't mean anything to me.  It's stupid to attack your own race, there's enough people around to do that against you, you don't need to do it yourself.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2003, 03:37:06 PM »
i hear it all tha time...

mostly tho, frum Mexican-Americans talkin about Mexicans strait from Mexico. Usually they talkin about it in a jokin way, and its up tah them if they wanna do it. Its like Filipino's down hea....be callin eachotha "FOB's" tah diss eachotha. FOB=Fresh Off the Boat. but i dunno, i guess its all how u take it...and how its intended.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2003, 04:03:24 PM »
Nigga = Slang for Negroe

Never understood the bigg fuzz about this..
Sure, it turned into "niggers" and it became a racial diss, but negroe is still a normal word.. and what does it mean really.. ???
Nothing at all really..
Besides, the way black folks use "nigga" nowadays, is hardly offensive.. even when a white dude says it.
I'm sure few white people would be offended if you called them "causcies" or something..

Wetbacks & beaners is more of a diss though, kinda like calling a black man "monkeyface" or "shitface" or something..
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 04:05:07 PM by LiL Fame »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2003, 04:18:03 PM »
Whatup FOB :D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2003, 05:47:33 PM »
well Don Jacob Corleone...had no problem calling me beaner and his reason was "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then I call it a duck"

WELL HEY!! I WAS CALLED A BEANER by latino  ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2003, 06:50:21 PM »
I knew a half black/half Mexican guy.  His nickname was Baked Bean ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2003, 07:42:07 PM »