Author Topic: Wetbacks and Beaners...=/  (Read 296 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Wetbacks and Beaners...=/
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2003, 09:36:14 PM »
well Don Jacob Corleone...had no problem calling me beaner and his reason was "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then I call it a duck"

WELL HEY!! I WAS CALLED A BEANER by latino  ;D

::hands javier a tampon::

here little girl....your twat's bleedin'

it's bad to insult anyone, but that's a little silly tryin to call me racist against my own race, i think if you get as emotional as javier just did (basically softer than charman toilet paper) you don't deserve to be called a latino.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 09:38:52 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2003, 10:01:30 PM »
lol a few times we thought heather was pregnant by this mexican guy danny.... and i would tease her at the most awkward moment......... and just say out load... that she was baking a bean....

then i call my imaginary family that doesnt not exsist yet... beans.... i am always saying that i want to have little beans of my own.. and a bean for a husband... thats just me though....  ;D

Mindless Thug

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2003, 10:59:09 PM »
i call my friends beaners and wetbacks all the time...

"whats up my fellow wetback" thats what i say

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 11:06:02 PM »

i think it is ok within reason.. i mean.. if it is meant as a joke.. between friends that know one another.. it is OK.... i mean... why take it to serious and get all upset about it

Mindless Thug

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2003, 11:09:36 PM »

i think it is ok within reason.. i mean.. if it is meant as a joke.. between friends that know one another.. it is OK.... i mean... why take it to serious and get all upset about it

quit trying to be my friend i already think your dumb for that other topic you made

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2003, 11:14:34 PM »

quit trying to be my friend i already think your dumb for that other topic you made
i am not trying to be your friend.. lil ag or NIk... roccy... who ever the fuck you are....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 11:15:33 PM »
I have heard mexicans say it all the time.  they always call low life mexicans beaners and wetbacks.  they call hella mexicans in mexico wetbacks and beaners.  peice of shit mexicans = wetbacks/beaners in many peoples views.  I have heard all races of people I have met use racist words on their own race.  Just calling someone a name doesn't make you racist.

Mindless Thug

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2003, 11:34:40 PM »

i am not trying to be your friend.. lil ag or NIk... roccy... who ever the fuck you are....

ok....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2003, 05:10:49 PM »
well Don Jacob Corleone...had no problem calling me beaner and his reason was "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then I call it a duck"

WELL HEY!! I WAS CALLED A BEANER by latino  ;D

::hands javier a tampon::

here little girl....your twat's bleedin'

it's bad to insult anyone, but that's a little silly tryin to call me racist against my own race, i think if you get as emotional as javier just did (basically softer than charman toilet paper) you don't deserve to be called a latino.

Im telling you for your own good. Im pretty sure u dont wanna get smacked the fuck up for calling somebody thats not your homey a beaner or a wetback