Author Topic: Question for Trauma..  (Read 336 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Question for Trauma..
« on: September 07, 2003, 07:49:37 PM »
this isnt to start beef, im actually curious about it.

i dont remember u cursing a lot, or almost ever...before. But u seem tah curse ALOT now. So i was just wonderin if there is anything in your "religion", that doesnt agree with cursing like u do??

I dont see nuthin wrong wit cursin, shit...i fuckin curse in damn near e'ry muthafuckin sentence. lol. But, i aint religious...

Doggystylin

Re:Question for Trauma..
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 07:57:38 PM »
lol yea i noticed that too, i think its cuz hes tryin to prove hes not soft and that hes a real raw american!!! yea dude your cool now! keep at it cuz now that you curse we really respect you more!! loser, lol hes so fuckin hypocritical its like he was seperated at birth from brian

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 07:59:56 PM »
lol yea i noticed that too, i think its cuz hes tryin to prove hes not soft and that hes a real raw american!!! yea dude your cool now! keep at it cuz now that you curse we really respect you more!! loser, lol hes so fuckin hypocritical its like he was seperated at birth from brian

i used to say they were more alike then they thought...lol

i think he's been watchin too much Stone Cold Steve Austin! lol

pappy

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 08:13:53 PM »
brian an trauma are exactly alike thats why they hate each other

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 08:15:36 PM »
brian an trauma are exactly alike thats why they hate each other

^^its true...theyll never admit it! lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 09:32:11 PM »
it's probably cuz this board stresses him the fuck out , and seriously, what better way to show your feelings than with a strong word like fuck?

i mean if you scratch your car, "ah shucks" ain't cutting it. you nail your dick to the table "fudge" ain't explaining the anguish. you get annoyed by little boys on the internet,polite manners ain't letting them know how annoyed you are.

also i really don't think god minds if we use the words .....the only thing it really says about cussing is taking the lords name in vein. but seriously  all shit is , is an another word for poop......imo saying caca is just as bad as saying shit. same as fuck......fucking is what brought us all here on to earth....how can that word be bad? the word pregnant use to be a bad word believe it or not.....as well as ass and damn....but they're all on prime time tv so fuck, long live the cuss .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2003, 11:54:49 PM »
it's probably cuz this board stresses him the fuck out , and seriously, what better way to show your feelings than with a strong word like fuck?

i mean if you scratch your car, "ah shucks" ain't cutting it. you nail your dick to the table "fudge" ain't explaining the anguish. you get annoyed by little boys on the internet,polite manners ain't letting them know how annoyed you are.

also i really don't think god minds if we use the words .....the only thing it really says about cussing is taking the lords name in vein. but seriously  all shit is , is an another word for poop......imo saying caca is just as bad as saying shit. same as fuck......fucking is what brought us all here on to earth....how can that word be bad? the word pregnant use to be a bad word believe it or not.....as well as ass and damn....but they're all on prime time tv so fuck, long live the cuss .

naw i feel u, i mean...im not sayin theres anything wrong wit cussin. Im sayin, for someone before who was...holier then thou, its jus kinda wierd that all of a sudden he cusses like on every thread. Im pretty possitive, that if u went to Church this morning...and had a dissagreement wit tha pastor, cussing and calling him "fucking stupid"..would probably be looked down upon. lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2003, 05:44:54 AM »
He once told me I should tone down my language when I said f**k.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 05:45:17 AM by Jay ay O'Shea »

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2003, 07:20:11 AM »

Let's not forget that Trauma is able to put together a coherent sentence, spell, and articulate his thoughts; cusswords or no cusswords.  Let's remember that.  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 07:32:25 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2003, 11:10:10 AM »

Let's not forget that Trauma is able to put together a coherent sentence, spell, and articulate his thoughts; cusswords or no cusswords.  Let's remember that.  

true, but who cares....most people on here are ABLE to, but dont try to impress others...or themselves with their own "ability" lol. Plus, thats not the topic...

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2003, 06:15:32 PM »

true, but who cares....most people on here are ABLE to, but dont try to impress others...or themselves with their own "ability" lol. Plus, thats not the topic...

exactly...we all CAN so whats your point.

pappy

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2003, 07:58:45 PM »

exactly...we all CAN so whats your point.

me can;t , not *walks outta thread crying*

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2003, 08:36:34 PM »
^ LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2003, 05:56:50 PM »
Yes, my religion thinks Cursing is a sign of low intelligence, and an inability to properly communicate.  In life, I don't curse, but on this board, I do to lower myself down to the level that even yall will understand.

I used to preach about not cursing, and everybody said I was an idiot, and they were just words.  So, now, I curse every third word, and everybody gets their feelings hurt.  I thought they were only words?  The truth is, cursing is offensive, and by taking notice, you proved my original point that I brought to the board over a year ago.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2003, 05:58:42 PM »

wow, thank you.  BTW, mom said to be home by 9, she's cooking meatloaf.