Author Topic: Britney Spears talk about "The Kiss"...  (Read 220 times)

PLANT

Britney Spears talk about "The Kiss"...
« on: September 07, 2003, 03:18:01 PM »
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A gum-smacking Britney Spears told CNN Wednesday that she has never before kissed a woman and never would again -- unless the woman is Madonna.

The pop star exchanged a prolonged, open-mouth kiss with the Material Girl during MTV's Music Video Awards show last week.

"I didn't know it was going to be that long and everything," said Spears.

She said the singers had played around during rehearsal and Madonna had told her they would "just feel it out and see what happens" during the performance.

"I've never kissed a woman before," Spears said demurely.

When asked if she would "do it again," she squealed, "No, I would not do it," but then added, "Maybe with Madonna."

When asked about how her image has changed from when she was a squeaky clean Mouseketeers, Spears said, "I think I'm still clean living. I mean I don't go home and have orgies or anything like that."

The singer said she is just "performing and expressing myself." She also believes that by fulfilling her own dreams and having fun doing it, she is inspiring her fans.

Spears said she would love to make another movie or a musical, but she is focusing on her music right now.

Spears avoided the political pot hole that other entertainers have fallen into when she was asked about whether she supported the war in Iraq.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that," she said.

She said she trusted President Bush but said she didn't know if he would get re-elected to the White House.

However, the singer would love to move to another country. She may follow Madonna's lead and take up residence in London.

"It's the one place that I feel completely anonymous. And I just like the way they treasure everything. Everything is very simply done," she explained. "The milkman still comes to the door. And Iike the simplicity of that."

However much she would like to avoid cameras following her everywhere, she said she really enjoys the reality TV shows.

When asked what else she watched, she said, "Oh CNN – all the time, all the time."

Jome

Re:Britney Spears talk about "The Kiss"...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 04:43:08 PM »
She's a slut... she loved it.  8)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 05:43:55 PM »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 07:43:25 PM »

i loved it too
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 09:21:58 PM »
LOL

Thats great!  ;D

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 10:31:36 PM »
haha @ her talkin about politics....she's didn't even know who Tony Blair was few months ago in an interview.

Dumb bitch....she annoys the hell out of me, plus she ain't even that hot. I see 5 times hotter bitches walking on the streets out here all the time.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2003, 10:49:46 PM »

LMFAO!! ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2003, 03:37:03 PM »
Dumb bitch....she annoys the hell out of me, plus she ain't even that hot. I see 5 times hotter bitches walking on the streets out here all the time.

word

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris