Author Topic: The Islamic Concept of Love  (Read 452 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:The Islamic Concept of Love
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2003, 01:56:48 PM »
Agreed 151%

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Re:The Islamic Concept of Love
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2003, 02:52:36 PM »

We do not simply love someone because we think they are sexy, or the way they manipulate us and play games with our minds to lure us into them.  No.  We love someone because they are making their prayers on time, they have good manners, they are fasting, paying charity, and because they love Allah Subbana Wa Tallah.  This is the correct criteria and moral framework under which we value and love our partners.

Do non-muslims simply love someone because they think they are sexy? I appriciate u teaching us about your religion BUT don't make it look like we are ignorant towards womans. That's actually what I don't understand about the islamic concept of love, or the islamic concept of society. do u guys actually care about the womans mind apart from her religios manners? I still think woman in islamic republics are oppressed by the religion.

Th way females walk, talk and look can be important to soem people, but it shouldnt be the most important thing. To me the most important point about being in love with a female is about how she can play with my mind, it's about how she can help developing my mind. I fall in love with what she says, how she acts towards othe rpeople or me, and so on...

Love should be between ME & THE FEMALE not between the female and someone else (allah or whoever).

I guess thats another point why I ain't muslim...
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de