Author Topic: NFL-Week 1...thoughts??  (Read 255 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
NFL-Week 1...thoughts??
« on: September 09, 2003, 12:21:04 AM »
Well, im definetely pissed about tha officiating int ha Raider game...but other then that...

Kansas City was pretty impressive. Their offense didnt lose a step from last year it seems, and their defense looked much better. The AFC West will prolly be the toughest Division in football.

Tennessee, looked ok. Mcnair will probably have a BIG year. The running game struggled, Eddie George didnt play much in tha whole second half even.

Pittsburgh came out pretty strong too, they should have a solid year this year. I doubt them as a Superbowl contender, but their passing game is pretty good.

Miami/New England...damn...lol

San Francisco looked pretty good, but theyre always questionable to me. And the Bears are kinda iffy anywayz.

Tampa looked hella strong. I think they have a GOOOOD chance to be back in tha Superbowl.

anywayz...wha did yall notice?

PinkTowelGirl

Re:NFL-Week 1...thoughts??
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 12:23:29 AM »

thats all i have to say about that

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 12:33:09 AM »
overall i would say it was pretty good, i was expecting to see some mike vick highlights but that wasn't able to happen.  its the first week, so all the teams that looked like shit for the most part wont be like that later on in the season.  i didnt get to see the raiders game, i heard there was something like 17 penalties in the game, i dont think that will happen again this year.  there are 15 games left in the season, so every team that looked bad has a chance to turn it around.  good luck to all the teams in the upcoming weeks   ;)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 07:37:29 AM »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 02:55:19 PM »
My Colts looked flat as a stepped on turd (thank god they won). And the less said about my Bears, the better lol. Damn 9ers.

From the 4 games I watched last week, the Bucs looked the strongest for sure. The Giants really surprised me too. Disappointed in the Dolphins. Surprised by the Lions big offensive day.

Shit, I'm just thrilled football is back. Forgot how much better sundays are with it  ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2003, 04:10:51 PM »
tampa's D looks strong as fuck again, their gonna be tuff.  My 9ers looked damn good, and I know I will be watching them in the post season.  raiders are washed up, they had the last 3 years to win a SB and they blew it.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2003, 04:53:20 PM »
Go RAIDERS !!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2003, 07:05:36 PM »
holy...some unkown WR (to me anywayz) with 200+ yards :o

Big BpG

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 01:22:48 AM »
cowboys killed themselves... they had a win and let it slip.....again

-BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2003, 01:47:49 AM »
tampa's D looks strong as fuck again, their gonna be tuff.  My 9ers looked damn good, and I know I will be watching them in the post season.  raiders are washed up, they had the last 3 years to win a SB and they blew it.

considering what the Raiders had going against them in week 1, i think they looked ok. Their offense was out of sync, they had to deal wit some very poor officiating, and they still had a chance to win a game over a team who had a LOT of motivation to beat them. Their number one offense hasnt worked much together in the preseason, so it did take time to get on tha same page. Im expecting a real blowout this week against Cincy...

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2003, 08:20:53 AM »
considering what the Raiders had going against them in week 1, i think they looked ok. Their offense was out of sync, they had to deal wit some very poor officiating, and they still had a chance to win a game over a team who had a LOT of motivation to beat them. Their number one offense hasnt worked much together in the preseason, so it did take time to get on tha same page. Im expecting a real blowout this week against Cincy...

i agree with everything you said

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2003, 08:28:10 AM »
NEw England had a rediculously bad game...Hopefully they can pull themselves together for philly

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2003, 03:27:51 PM »
Broncos are looking good. now if Jake Plummer can play to his potenial this year, then it's a Super Bowl appearence. If not I hope the Broncos go after Marc Bulger in the off season.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2003, 01:18:46 AM »
Broncos are looking good. now if Jake Plummer can play to his potenial this year, then it's a Super Bowl appearence. If not I hope the Broncos go after Marc Bulger in the off season.

umm...they played Cincy...my ol high school team could beat them. lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2003, 01:21:40 AM »
LMAO!  Jake Plummer?  are you kidding me, that guy sucks almost as bad as kordel stewart.  I do think denver looks good this year but plummer sucks, so they won't be in the superbowl.