Author Topic: MEChA straight from the National Web Site  (Read 701 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:MEChA straight from the National Web Site
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2003, 04:54:11 PM »
If you don't like people of other races, then stay in your racist ass country Mexico.

A U.S. citizen of Mexican ancestry has as much of a right to be here as you do, and actually according to the Constitution is considered an American. So why do you act like you belong here and non-whites don't? We're all immigrants here, doesn't matter if it's 1st generation or 10th generation. So, if you don't like the way things are in this country concerning the liberalism, then you get your ass out of here and go back to wherever the fuck your ancestors came from you ignorant dumbass.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2003, 10:20:34 PM »
^i just typed up a whole long thing agreeing with what you and m-dogg said, but i erased it cuz knowing you, you'd try to argue with me about it.

in short:

anyways mecha ain't a racist faction......trust me i hate racism and i've been familiar with this organization almost my whole life, and it spreads love to all races.

Mexicans who live in aztlan (sw us) belong to the united states , it'd be idiotic to deport us seeing as we belong here more than all the irish, british, swedish, germans , ect here.

FUCK bustamante...not for his ties to mecha but for his ties to Davis

Fuck the idea trying to return aztlan to mexico......you think california/US  government is 'messed up' ...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2003, 05:18:33 PM »
There is no such thing as Atzlan. It is nothing but a fairy tale dreamed up by some Mexicans with nothing better to do. Atzlan does not exist.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2003, 05:34:20 PM »
oh shit ya caught us !

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2003, 08:33:26 PM »
There is no such thing as Atzlan. It is nothing but a fairy tale dreamed up by some Mexicans with nothing better to do. Atzlan does not exist.

Aztlan did exist.  It just isnt sure where was it located. Aztlan was the place the aztecs came from...historians dont know if its north of Mexico, or  in Cali, Arizona and basically the southwest

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2003, 08:39:08 PM »
Who cares if Aztlan existed or not. One thing's for sure, the "white terrorists" who came to the New World killed millions and millions of people, and stole the natives' land. No group of people has killed more innocent people in this world than white Christian terrorists.

Stalin and Hitler (2 white terrorists) alone were responsible for the deaths of over 40 million people.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2003, 11:49:56 AM »
i want to point out though that they weren't true christians then, and most of the lunatics who killed the indians didn't have a god to begin with...and yeah you're right those damn europeans are responsible for the most mass murders in history i mean seriously the numbers of indians and mexicans murdered by british, irish, and swedish settlers in the gold rush era ALONE (not counting cortez and pre gold rush settlers)  is  a higher than the jews in germany.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2003, 01:43:05 PM »
Now compare the number of people killed by White Terrorists such as Bush, Hitler, Stalin, etc. to the number of deaths that the "Axis of Evil" is responsible for. Fuckin pathetic how some people are so quick to judge and so hypocritical. If anything CWalker187, you should get the fuck out of this country you racist white terrorist.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2003, 03:28:52 PM »
Didn't your beloved Aztec Indians go around commiting mass human sacrifice, performing cannibalistic acts, and fighting tons of wars against different tribes????? The Aztecs were some of the most barbaric and violent people in the history of the world, but you don't want to acknowledge that, huh? You want to denigrate Europeans but you don't want to look in the mirror at yourselves. The fact is that Aztecs and Spaniards both love to use violence and conquest....the Spanish were just better at it.

Thankfully the Europeans came to this continent and brought civilization and progress.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 03:31:01 PM by CWalker187 »

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2003, 03:36:06 PM »
Didn't your beloved Aztec Indians go around commiting mass human sacrifice, performing cannibalistic acts, and fighting tons of wars against different tribes????? The Aztecs were some of the most barbaric and violent people in the history of the world, but you don't want to acknowledge that, huh? You want to denigrate Europeans but you don't want to look in the mirror at yourselves. The fact is that Aztecs and Spaniards both love to use violence and conquest....the Spanish were just better at it.

Thankfully the Europeans came to this continent and brought civilization and progress.

actually that was something that the spanish wrote into "their" history books.. no one really knows for sure... some even say that the aztec were vegetarians.... so there is alot about the culture itself that will remain unknow...

read up on cortez.... there is more the meets the eye in that... because the king of spain... never commanded cortez to kill the aztecs off.. him and his army did that on there own.... the king wanted to keep the aztec around for trade and servents....then again this information might be incorrect... since some will say different.. like i hear that the king denied the fact that he commanded cortez to do so... so.. i guess it all depends... on who is teaching the subject... also.. there was alot of break off tribes from the aztecs.... so it could be a possiblity.. that they did do those things...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2003, 05:27:19 PM »

You didn't say anything in regards to the treatment of the Native Americans' (in the U.S. region) treatment by the White Terrorist Europeans. They were the first to use biological warfare, and in a genocide at that (giving the Indians the chickenpox blankets). That's the sickest unhumane thing ever. Fuckin white terrorists. First they kill off who they can, then drive off the rest into the desert. Sick shit.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 05:29:46 PM by The Governator »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2003, 05:30:41 PM »
"Thankfully the Europeans came to this continent and brought civilization and progress."

I THINK THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE OFF A LOT BETTER BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE WHITE TERRORISTS.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2003, 06:49:00 PM »

You didn't say anything in regards to the treatment of the Native Americans' (in the U.S. region) treatment by the White Terrorist Europeans. They were the first to use biological warfare, and in a genocide at that (giving the Indians the chickenpox blankets). That's the sickest unhumane thing ever. Fuckin white terrorists. First they kill off who they can, then drive off the rest into the desert. Sick shit.

Not as sick as sacrificing virgins to appease your gods and eating the hearts and brains of your enemies. That is some truly sick, evil shit.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2003, 06:53:53 PM »

Not as sick as sacrificing virgins to appease your gods and eating the hearts and brains of your enemies. That is some truly sick, evil shit.

WTF are you talking about Mr. Ignorant White Terrorist? Show me 1, JUST 1 SOURCE, that states that this is practiced in Islam. You have got to be the most ignorant person next to Don Jacob, because Islam believes in the same 1 god that Christians and Jews do, so why do you use the words "gods". Truly idiotic.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2003, 06:56:13 PM »

So, you admit to everything else right?
White Terrorists were the 1st to use biological warfare, and if you were to classify the deaths of humans by ethnicity, WHITE TERRORISTS would be number 1 on the list.