Author Topic: MEChA straight from the National Web Site  (Read 702 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:MEChA straight from the National Web Site
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2003, 06:58:30 PM »

You didn't say anything in regards to the treatment of the Native Americans' (in the U.S. region) treatment by the White Terrorist Europeans. They were the first to use biological warfare, and in a genocide at that (giving the Indians the chickenpox blankets). That's the sickest unhumane thing ever. Fuckin white terrorists. First they kill off who they can, then drive off the rest into the desert. Sick shit.

Not as sick as sacrificing virgins to appease your gods and eating the hearts and brains of your enemies. That is some truly sick, evil shit.

WTF are you talking about Mr. Ignorant White Terrorist? Show me 1, JUST 1 SOURCE, that states that this is practiced in Islam. You have got to be the most ignorant person next to Don Jacob, because Islam believes in the same 1 god that Christians and Jews do, so why do you use the words "gods". Truly idiotic.

I thought you were Mexican.

So you are Muslim? Dear Lord, the history of Muslims is 1000 times more sick and evil.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 06:59:52 PM by CWalker187 »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2003, 07:03:46 PM »
1. It's not "I am thought you were Mexican"; it's "I thought you were Mexican". If you take so much fucking pride in your country, at least learn its language and use it properly before telling others that you have a greater claim to this country than they do.

2. You just proved me correct by portraying your ignorance. All you do constantly is jump to quick conclusions, and make dumb comments.

You're not on my level. You're ignorant and don't have much knowledge. Go educate yourself, and then come back and try to have discussions with me.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2003, 07:06:41 PM »
Oh yeah want to compare?

I will bet you anything Christians have been responsible for more deaths than Muslims, and history shows that. In fact it's still true today.

The only thing is I don't believe in classifying shit like this by religion, except when dumb people like you make ignorant comments like you do, then that's the resortment it takes to convince.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2003, 07:11:46 PM »
 yes sacrifices were sick...BUT burning people alive for religious beliefs is also sick

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2003, 09:04:59 AM »
All ethnic groups have histories of sick and inhumane actions. Arguing which were sicker and more inhumane is a waste of time. History is full of flaws and gross inaccuracies and unless you saw the events with your own eyes i would advise everyone here not to believe everything you have read or been taught. Just a few ideas take them as you will.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2003, 03:10:14 PM »
All ethnic groups have histories of sick and inhumane actions. Arguing which were sicker and more inhumane is a waste of time. History is full of flaws and gross inaccuracies and unless you saw the events with your own eyes i would advise everyone here not to believe everything you have read or been taught. Just a few ideas take them as you will.

That is true. But white people are really the only group of people that acknowledge and document their wrongdoings. Every other group covers up their atrocities.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2003, 03:13:39 PM by CWalker187 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2003, 03:15:37 PM »

That is true. The only thing is that white people are the only group of people that acknowledges and documents their wrongdoings. Every other group covers their atrocities up.

yea this is why iin new york there is a parade for Columbus. or why the aztecs didnt hide their sacrices

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2003, 04:00:03 PM »

That is true. But white people are really the only group of people that acknowledge and document their wrongdoings. Every other group covers up their atrocities.

LMAO. I don't even know if you're just trying to be funny now or not.

Are you fuckin serious? Let me point out that there are still white people who believe the holocaust never happened and say it's all a made up story. Fuckin white terrorists man, they fucked the world up with their money-hungry, selfish goals.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2003, 11:12:33 PM »
After doing lots of research on my culture, Aztecs, or as we call ourselves, Mexica (me-sh-i-ca) did not sacrafic, or eat people. All of that was written by Spanish to de-humaniz us, so that their murders could be just. How can a society as great as the Mexica truly be great if we are eating each other. All those misconceptions. It is true though, we did conquer other people and then enslave them. We would enslave them until they became Mexica too. And that's admitted.

Oh, and it is possible to be Mexican and Muslim, after all, the Spanish brought a lot of Moores to Mexico, who converted some of the Natives to Muslim. But the closeness of the Virgin to the Natives really brought more to Catholism.

One last thing, white terrorist, with their biological warfare, (small pox) and their attemped genocite (Native Americans) were the biggest harm to ever happen to this once pure land. The Native here did have war, and did have Empires, but never had some many people get killed. Guns, disease and greed was the fall of the people of a whole continute. Think about it, from Chile to Canada is a long ways. Think about how many had to be killed.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2003, 03:20:10 PM »
Think about how many had to be killed.

Estimates say about 50 million; that is a tremendous number of people if you take the time period into consideration.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2003, 06:18:12 PM »
After doing lots of research on my culture, Aztecs, or as we call ourselves, Mexica (me-sh-i-ca) did not sacrafic, or eat people.

wasnt it called Aztec because of the mix between Aztlan and Toltec?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2003, 08:15:54 PM »
After doing lots of research on my culture, Aztecs, or as we call ourselves, Mexica (me-sh-i-ca) did not sacrafic, or eat people.

No, we called ourselves Mexica. The name Aztec was what another tribe called us. When the Spanish got here, they asked a coastal tribe, who are those people behind the hills, and the tribe said they were the Aztec people, which in that language meant "feather people". This is also how they English named all the Native tribes, as many of them did not call themselves what they are called now. The English, or French would ask a friendly tribe for their name. Usually though, it was an insult to the other tribe if they were rivals.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2003, 08:35:48 PM »

No, we called ourselves Mexica. The name Aztec was what another tribe called us. When the Spanish got here, they asked a coastal tribe, who are those people behind the hills, and the tribe said they were the Aztec people, which in that language meant "feather people". This is also how they English named all the Native tribes, as many of them did not call themselves what they are called now. The English, or French would ask a friendly tribe for their name. Usually though, it was an insult to the other tribe if they were rivals.

oh alright...thanx man