Author Topic: Homeless people  (Read 225 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Homeless people
« on: September 10, 2003, 12:56:15 AM »
how do u feel about them?

kick ass album

Don Seer

Re:Homeless people
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 01:36:55 AM »
each case is as individual as for each non-homeless person.

its like saying, people with houses, how u feel about them?

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 01:44:32 AM »
they dont bother me unless they start walkin up to me askin for money, it makes me feel under pressure, i dont like them being in my face.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 01:50:08 AM »
each case is as individual as for each non-homeless person.

its like saying, people with houses, how u feel about them?

meh
i was walkin to skool today and i saw a lot of them, shit was on my mind.

kick ass album

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 01:52:07 AM »
 well from personal experience, locally the ones 'i know' or have known are junkies... one of them happens to be a girl I used to go to school with who got expelled, another is the ex-boyfriend of an ex-girlfriend of mine.. she dumped him for me  :-X

there was actually a story this week about an ex forces guy who carries his life in a big metal box.. they're kicking up stink because illegal immigrants get better treatment than our own homeless.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2003, 01:53:38 AM by Overseer »

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 01:55:33 AM »
they are people just like anyone else... however... sometimes our reaction to them in society doesnt always label them as people but as a burden on the commuitee...

Yet, there are actually some people who make the choice to be homless. when you look at the pro of the fact... no rent.. no bills... no one telling you what to do.. how to dress.. and all that other things we do in a functional society..... so i guess for me it is up to the person.. if thats what they want or have no choice in the matter

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 01:59:37 AM »
in some cities tho, they are a menace... i've heard of groups of them near here hanging around cashpoints and robbing people when the coast is clear... they just sit pretending to be asleep.. n BAMM... crazy shit.. by no means am I saying all homeless people are like that, but some are. there used to be a lot around here when i was younger and they used to drink cider and sleep on some benches where we used to skate, had a few confrontations with em

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 02:12:04 AM »
yeah i know what you mean by that. i had an encounter with one not to long ago. He just came up to me out of no where.. and offered me his hand... i was kinda scared... because he seemed drunk or loaded... had blood on his chin.. and was just ewwwie....

lucky someone who worked with my dad saw me.. and helped me out... but that man was too strange for me.. seemed mentally disabled....

oh well.. i feel for them anyhow....

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 08:17:07 AM »
in some cities tho, they are a menace... i've heard of groups of them near here hanging around cashpoints and robbing people when the coast is clear... they just sit pretending to be asleep.. n BAMM... crazy shit.. by no means am I saying all homeless people are like that, but some are. there used to be a lot around here when i was younger and they used to drink cider and sleep on some benches where we used to skate, had a few confrontations with em

You see this all the time esp in capitols like london / brighton...
...its scarey assed shit when you nkow that all these guys  (there are 2 notorius groups of 8-10 junkies who hang together in the street) are just cool until they need their next fix..then they turn...

...there are different catagories of homeless...instances why they are so etc etc..cant all be treated same way

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2003, 08:37:52 AM »
yo i was in nyc last night and i saw a homeless dude try to grab someone.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2003, 06:08:10 PM »
I feel different ways about them.  Usually, I don't have much sympathy, usually it's just pity.  Most, if not all, that I have met and known were homeless because of some kind of flaw in their work ethic, and I'm not being a hard-ass here.

My own mother was homeless for a while.  Why? Because she doesn't like to work.  She doesn't like to work so much, that she would rather live on the street than work.  She was homeless when my dad died, and I moved her into my house so she'd have a place to stay.  I'm not kidding you.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2003, 06:30:01 PM »
^Yup...I kno alot of homeless heads in my area personally...

1 of em for example...He a black dood dat comes 2 tha block and kicks it with us all da time and shit...He's been homeless since he waz 19, and now he is 25...that is 6 years, he has not even TRIED 2 get some kinda job...and he refuses 2 go to a group home...he luvs just being out in da streets and hustlin thru his day...1 of tha most street smart muthafucaz I kno...

I know anotha dood who considers begging for money as his job...he be hittin alot of different cities in da bay area like he's touring...mostly rich cities...and he be gettin his, I aint even gonna lie...he makes enuff to get thru...

Not ALL, but most homeless people just don't have it in them 2 be productive in society, they wanna do they own thang...Dats why I feel pity for them most times...but then there's a percentage who have hit Rock Bottom for real and dunno what 2 do...those are tha ones I feel sympathy for...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2003, 06:48:01 PM »
^ I'm sure there is, but I don't think, i'm serious, that I've ever met one.  The VAST majority are junkies or just don't want to work.  That's real.  I'm sure there's many that just can't get on their feet, but those few are probably in a transient state, and eventually DO get off their feet.  Life is all about attitude, whether or not you have the optimism and hope to grow into something you're not.