Author Topic: My Brother M Dogg  (Read 269 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:My Brother M Dogg
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2003, 03:39:41 PM »
lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Slacker

• Lil Geezy
  • fo shizzle....
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2003, 02:04:19 AM »
she just wants her posts to go up higher she is more of an attention whore then sccit

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2003, 11:03:22 PM »
" *Decides to stay in Minnesota a little longer* "
lol

"We still fight, but we can never stay mad at each other. We've been through hell and back with each other. "

awww so sweet  ;D ...my conversations with my sisters are always along the lines of "what did u just call me?"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2003, 11:07:44 PM »
lol

"We still fight, but we can never stay mad at each other. We've been through hell and back with each other. "

awww so sweet  ;D ...my conversations with my sisters are always along the lines of "what did u just call me?"

nah... i just throw shit at him when he pisses me off... i get a better responce that way.... lol.... ;D

G IV Life

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2003, 04:43:11 PM »
lol

nah... i just throw shit at him when he pisses me off... i get a better responce that way.... lol.... ;D

And then you kiss and make up? ;D

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2003, 07:29:00 PM »
lol

And then you kiss and make up? ;D

ewww... more like this inside thing i do... i call it an evil baptism.... what you do is.. you bing someone real hard on their forehead and say evil baptism.... it should be done a a firm pace and when they leased expect it...