Author Topic: Is USA ready for a Black President??  (Read 436 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Is USA ready for a Black President??
« on: September 11, 2003, 03:11:11 AM »

Going thru all these theads on racism and all I am happy to find that everyone is so damn against any form of racism... and *almost* everyone want to root out this evil...

So here comes the million dollar question:

*Are the citizens of the USA ready discharge their duties under a Black President??*

PinkTowelGirl

Re:Is USA ready for a Black President??
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 03:36:16 AM »
i dont even think we are ready for a white women... americans are still to bias....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 04:51:10 AM »
why the fuck should america have a black president? I dont see any sense.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 12:43:47 PM »
why the fuck should america have a black president? I dont see any sense.
If he is the best man qualified, why not. Hell, the Republicans want Collin Powell to run, because he has shown great leadership, can command the army well, and we use him to talk with other nations. He would be a great president, IMO, and I'm a Democrat. Others that would be good in history, Martin Luther King Jr. (sad he died at a very young age in a political life), Booker T Washingting and Frederick Douglas. I know there are many other Black leaders that would have made great presidents. It's the United States though that would never let it happen.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 01:34:01 PM »
The best man/woman qualified deserves the presidency; however, I don't think the entire country feels the same way. I'll state that if Hillary Clinton ran, she'd get my vote in an instant.
7even why do you say it doesn't make any sense for a black person to be the president of this nation? This country is composed of so many different ethnicities, cultures, and religions, and most of these had ancestors here centuries ago. Why don't they have as much of a right as "whites", since they too are AMERICAN?

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 03:10:02 PM »
If there is going to be a black president then they would have to be better then Al Sharpton becuase Shapton would have no idea on what to do if he is elected president.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 03:16:30 PM »
I dont see a real sense in it, cause where is the sense in having a black 'president' in Sweden, or a White 'president' in africa? may sound stupid, but since the majority in america (especially if you just count the wealthier ppl, who lead the country more or less) is white, I dont know why there should be a black president.
No, it's not a sin

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 03:40:15 PM »
I dont see a real sense in it, cause where is the sense in having a black 'president' in Sweden, or a White 'president' in africa? may sound stupid, but since the majority in america (especially if you just count the wealthier ppl, who lead the country more or less) is white, I dont know why there should be a black president.

im amazed by your stupidness and ignorance..

first off:

Sweden have no president, we have a KING
Africa is not a country, it’s a continent, you can not generalize the entire continent

Less than 1% of the population in Sweden is black,… how many % in USA is black?.. 15-25%

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 03:58:38 PM »
lol, you know what those thingys mean? """"""""

I made em cause I wanted ta say president instead of king n shit, to make it more visual for people. I didnt expect such a stupid and ignorant answer ... suprised me!

I know sweden has less black ppl than america (was brand new news man) but still, there are simply less blacks than whites, like I said.

so what the fuck was you comment supposed to mean? its like correcting my grammer, just pointless bullshittin...
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2003, 04:22:03 PM »

im amazed by your stupidness and ignorance..

how many % in USA is black?.. 15-25%

how ironic ......
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 04:24:25 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 04:23:43 PM »

Nah not nearly that much, i think last count was like 12%.

Amerikkka is not ready for a Black President nor a Female one. Not all people, but a good amount are still ignorant. I'd like to see Reverend Al Sharpton get in, he's a good man.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2003, 04:26:02 PM »

Amerikkka is not ready for a Black President nor a Female one. Not all people, but a good amount are still ignorant. I'd like to see Reverend Al Sharpton get in, he's a good man.

LMAO god , you're funnier than I-BO........Al Sharpton has good intentions ........but president sharpton...LOL C"MON ON NOW. "amerikkka??"" shut up opie

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2003, 04:27:48 PM »

even though i was way outta line, 12% is still much

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2003, 04:28:41 PM »

LMAO god , you're funnier than I-BO........Al Sharpton has good intentions ........but president sharpton...LOL C"MON ON NOW. "amerikkka??"" shut up opie
did you get your sense of humor from your mom or you dad?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2003, 04:34:27 PM »
post your picture again and i'll tell you.  8)