Author Topic: Is USA ready for a Black President??  (Read 439 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Is USA ready for a Black President??
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 04:44:07 PM »
post your picture again and i'll tell you.  8)
the way you are "easily" amused, it must be from _______
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 04:44:42 PM by Maestro »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 05:05:06 PM »
^ was that suppose to be funny?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2003, 07:28:28 PM »
how many % in USA is black?.. 15-25%

Nah not nearly that much, i think last count was like 12%.

Amerikkka is not ready for a Black President nor a Female one. Not all people, but a good amount are still ignorant. I'd like to see Reverend Al Sharpton get in, he's a good man.

LMAO god , you're funnier than I-BO........Al Sharpton has good intentions ........but president sharpton...LOL C"MON ON NOW. "amerikkka??"" shut up opie

Your immature insults just prove me to be the more mature in an argument.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2003, 08:45:43 PM »

Amerikkka is not ready for a Black President nor a Female one. Not all people, but a good amount are still ignorant. I'd like to see Reverend Al Sharpton get in, he's a good man.

llol the guy is a scumbag.  he dont give a shit about black people.  the only time he does is when it benefits him.  even most black people hate this guy

pappy

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2003, 08:48:49 PM »
an i-bo wow u aint funny at all.  you dont have a ounce of humor in you.  why do you even try an this is not meant to be a joke im being dead serious.  u have to be one of the most un-funniest people i have ever come across in my life

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2003, 10:35:47 PM »

LMAO god , you're funnier than I-BO........Al Sharpton has good intentions ........but president sharpton...LOL C"MON ON NOW. "amerikkka??"" shut up opie

Your immature insults just prove me to be the more mature in an argument.

more mature in the argument yes, but that was still pretty crazy (stupid,perhaps) to say.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2003, 10:50:43 PM »

Isn't a person's character based on his integrity or is it baised by his race??

It's high time americans stop thinking about the numbers and give everyone a fair chance...
  else ppl. will start thinking that  *SPIN DOCTORS* control the entrances and exits of the White House too...

Just as in Gr8 Britain...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2003, 10:58:22 PM »
I dont see a real sense in it, cause where is the sense in having a black 'president' in Sweden, or a White 'president' in africa? may sound stupid, but since the majority in america (especially if you just count the wealthier ppl, who lead the country more or less) is white, I dont know why there should be a black president.

So every nation, state, city, or whatever...should have a leader who is from the "majority" race and sex? Thats ridiculous. So the US should have a white woman president then right? According to yur argument. As a matter of fact, probably most of the worlds leaders should be women then....according to yur argument.

As for tha topic, i dont think the country is "ready" for a Black President. I think it could be a good thing for the advancement of ALL people (not just white males) in this country, BUT...i dont see it happening anytime soon. Like someone else said, theres still enough ignorant people that wouldnt vote for someone...solely based on the fact that they are Black, Hispanic, Female, etc.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2003, 11:41:27 PM »
I dont see a real sense in it, cause where is the sense in having a black 'president' in Sweden, or a White 'president' in africa? may sound stupid, but since the majority in america (especially if you just count the wealthier ppl, who lead the country more or less) is white, I dont know why there should be a black president.

Like someone else said, theres still enough ignorant people that wouldnt vote for someone...solely based on the fact that they are Black, Hispanic, Female, etc.

it works the other way too, there are people ignorant to vote IN a person solely based on his race.........how is it that davis is being recalled as governor and Bustamante leading the polls? lol it ain't cuz of his policies i'll tell you that....lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2003, 11:44:45 PM »
in answer to the question in the topic.... no. and i doubt one will get elected.

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2003, 11:50:22 PM »

Like someone else said, theres still enough ignorant people that wouldnt vote for someone...solely based on the fact that they are Black, Hispanic, Female, etc.

it works the other way too, there are people ignorant to vote IN a person solely based on his race.........how is it that davis is being recalled as governor and Bustamante leading the polls? lol it ain't cuz of his policies i'll tell you that....lol

thats true...

but i still side with those who have had nothing, as opposed to those who have it all. I mean, not that it makes it RIGHT. But i understand it. We've never ONCE had anything other then a white...male...president. And a majority of politicians in any office, are white males. So i understand how those, who do not get represented correctly in office....would vote to have one of their own, to represent them. To me its human nature.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2003, 12:05:13 AM »
I respect everyone's opinion here, even if its not the same as mine, but 7even has got to be the dumbest person to make a comment.  "It doesn't make any sense for there to be a black president because whites are the majority".......... :o How fuckin ignorant is that. We're in the 21st century, and at that we're talking about the United States, the most ethnically diverse country. How does the president being black affect the white people as long as he's a good president, and can do the job better than the next person?

In the U.S. the leader of an organization is not always the same race as the majority of its members. 7even if you have nothing smart to add, then don't add anything. You're an idiot.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2003, 12:40:35 AM »
an i-bo wow u aint funny at all.  you dont have a ounce of humor in you.  why do you even try an this is not meant to be a joke im being dead serious.  u have to be one of the most un-funniest people i have ever come across in my life

its a shame that you cant see my face right now, cuz if you could, you would notice i dont give a shit...
are you tom?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2003, 12:44:44 AM »

its a shame that you cant see my face right now, cuz if you could, you would notice i dont give a shit...
are you tom?

im pretty sure thas Tom....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2003, 12:45:50 AM »
Lets analyze this from another view. Lets say that 10% are black and 10% are Hispanic and 80% are white. That would mean that among 10 presidents, 1/10 of the should be black and 1/10 of them should be hispanic.

Obviously, that’s not the case.