Author Topic: C-BO & YUKMOUTH speak on DRE & SNOOP  (Read 1709 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:C-BO & YUKMOUTH speak on DRE & SNOOP
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 03:42:52 PM »
I agree to a point. Not that Dre & Snoop have to work them specifically, but that they both just work with 50 cause he's the hot thing right now. Snoop did bite that Dru Down/Too $hort style too but doesn't really work with either (except $hort on You Thought). Then again it's probably just for attention for Bo & Yuk. They have some valid points tho.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 03:58:53 PM »
Another things is I think 50 is the one hollering at Snoop...."P.I.M.P." was 50's song, not Snoop's.....Yukmouth's an idiot.....Youre telling me if 50 cent called you up and said "I want you to be on the PIMP remix".....what..is Yukmouth gona turn him down?  Bitch Please!.....Plus, it also worked out due to the fact they were on tour together for Roc Tha Mic......I cant speak for Dre, but I know Snoop's been putting in crazy work lately, he tours everywhere, and is pumping out mixtapes left right and center to promote his shit......I dont see Yukmouth doing any of that...

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2003, 04:08:58 PM »
Look what Pac did when he came out of Jail
When he done All Eyez On Me
He reached out and put a lot of people down
Like Dru Down, 4 Tay and on & on

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2003, 05:01:51 PM »
Another things is I think 50 is the one hollering at Snoop...."P.I.M.P." was 50's song, not Snoop's.....Yukmouth's an idiot.....Youre telling me if 50 cent called you up and said "I want you to be on the PIMP remix".....what..is Yukmouth gona turn him down?  Bitch Please!

exctly..

and Yuk is a clown anyway for hatin on 50's success all of a sudden after he said he was one of the very few cats he was really feelin at the moment

and wtf is bo talkin about they scared of working with em cuz they real niggas..? LoL that's nearly as funny as tha row callin their shit "too gangsta 4 the radio" cuz they know there will be no air plaay for their shit at all

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2003, 05:17:37 PM »
These two are pathetic.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2003, 05:57:34 PM »

exctly..

and Yuk is a clown anyway for hatin on 50's success all of a sudden after he said he was one of the very few cats he was really feelin at the moment

I heard some shit about 50 hating on the Bay... sayin "fuck oakland" so i think thats why they hatin on 50

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2003, 07:04:53 PM »
Im sure that Snoop and Dre dont know CBo and Yukmouth personally, so what are they complaining about anyway?  All this East/West bullshit is old, and stupid......

They dunno eachother personally? lol...cmon man...everybody out here know or met eachother 1 time or another and got contacts...

What are they complaining about? MANY things...for example: East Coast muthafuckas got an attitude like we made hip-hop, fuck the world. So if the West Coast says shit, it's gangsta and gangbanging. These niggas talking about slanging crack, gangbanging and all that shit in their videos and it's A-okay. Jay-Z's talking about he takes the cake from under the baker's thump and gets two of those for one. He's talking about moving weight and it's getting played all day. But let Yukmouth talk about I'm whippin some shit up in the kitchen/palsm itchin. Man they ain't gone play that on BET.

All this west coast/east coast shit is gettin old? Well I guess U say that shit cuzz U aint here...or maybe U are and ain't really out there seeing what tha fuck is happenin...shady ass shit...and seeing these West Coast heads that have a chance to make a difference ride East Coast nuts is just DISAPPOINTING...2pac just like Snoop and Dre had a chance back in 95 and he put us all on...Back then Bay Area waz respected like a muthafuca...

And whoever said shit like these muthafucaz aint workin as hard as Snoop or Dre, U aint knowin shit...what tha fuck do U kno? People like Snoop and Dre, them niggas HAVE money, they aint gotta work that hard, they enjoying themselves and lettin tha money take care of tha rest...THAT is why they maintain...MONEY!
These cats out here workin harder than a muthafuca, but U just don't hear about everything they be doin like U hear about Snoop, shiiit, nowadayz Snoop puts on a pound and all these muthafucaz broadcast it...GAY!

and wtf is bo talkin about they scared of working with em cuz they real niggas..? LoL that's nearly as funny as tha row callin their shit "too gangsta 4 the radio" cuz they know there will be no air plaay for their shit at all

WAT THA FUCK? LMAOO.....Apparently U dunno nuthin about West Coast Mafia heads mayne.....lol, they will destroy Death Row or any of them Pirus out there if they got in they way.....Y'all just dunno this shit because U aint seen shit about em on TV or haven't seen no lil Death Row type of documentaries or magazine features about them lol.....nahmsayin?

And if U aint heard GODZILLA, then U shouldn't be talkin.....I mean if U feelin 50 there's no reason not to feel YUK.....most of his songs on this album are hard shit turned commercial just like 50.....except 4 tha fact that YUK is a way better lyricist.....

But no hate against 50, I feel 50.....Fuck da bullshit, I'm just tryin 2 make y'all realize what these muthafucaz talkin bout.....Ain't even about YUK or BO.....It's about EVERYTHING, EVERYONE dats puttin it down out here.....They won't let us climb tha hill.....

« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 07:10:20 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2003, 07:09:04 PM »
yea i agree

snoop and dre need to start fuckin wit tha bay

and the Yukmouth cd is dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Duckman

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2003, 07:26:24 PM »
"I heard some shit about 50 hating on the Bay... sayin "fuck oakland" so i think thats why they hatin on 50"

50 never said "fuck Oakland"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 07:38:27 PM by Duckman »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2003, 07:33:24 PM »
Wat kinda bullshit? 50 wouldn't dare say "Fuck Oakland"

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2003, 07:57:19 PM »
Im sure that Snoop and Dre dont know CBo and Yukmouth personally, so what are they complaining about anyway?  All this East/West bullshit is old, and stupid......

They dunno eachother personally? lol...cmon man...everybody out here know or met eachother 1 time or another and got contacts...

What are they complaining about? MANY things...for example: East Coast muthafuckas got an attitude like we made hip-hop, fuck the world. So if the West Coast says shit, it's gangsta and gangbanging. These niggas talking about slanging crack, gangbanging and all that shit in their videos and it's A-okay. Jay-Z's talking about he takes the cake from under the baker's thump and gets two of those for one. He's talking about moving weight and it's getting played all day. But let Yukmouth talk about I'm whippin some shit up in the kitchen/palsm itchin. Man they ain't gone play that on BET.

All this west coast/east coast shit is gettin old? Well I guess U say that shit cuzz U aint here...or maybe U are and ain't really out there seeing what tha fuck is happenin...shady ass shit...and seeing these West Coast heads that have a chance to make a difference ride East Coast nuts is just DISAPPOINTING...2pac just like Snoop and Dre had a chance back in 95 and he put us all on...Back then Bay Area waz respected like a muthafuca...

And whoever said shit like these muthafucaz aint workin as hard as Snoop or Dre, U aint knowin shit...what tha fuck do U kno? People like Snoop and Dre, them niggas HAVE money, they aint gotta work that hard, they enjoying themselves and lettin tha money take care of tha rest...THAT is why they maintain...MONEY!
These cats out here workin harder than a muthafuca, but U just don't hear about everything they be doin like U hear about Snoop, shiiit, nowadayz Snoop puts on a pound and all these muthafucaz broadcast it...GAY!

WAT THA FUCK? LMAOO.....Apparently U dunno nuthin about West Coast Mafia heads mayne.....lol, they will destroy Death Row or any of them Pirus out there if they got in they way.....Y'all just dunno this shit because U aint seen shit about em on TV or haven't seen no lil Death Row type of documentaries or magazine features about them lol.....nahmsayin?

And if U aint heard GODZILLA, then U shouldn't be talkin.....I mean if U feelin 50 there's no reason not to feel YUK.....most of his songs on this album are hard shit turned commercial just like 50.....except 4 tha fact that YUK is a way better lyricist.....

But no hate against 50, I feel 50.....Fuck da bullshit, I'm just tryin 2 make y'all realize what these muthafucaz talkin bout.....Ain't even about YUK or BO.....It's about EVERYTHING, EVERYONE dats puttin it down out here.....They won't let us climb tha hill.....

Sorry, I guess Im a little outta my league here...... ::)

Why would I hate on Snoop for putting people on...
Tray Dee, Goldie Loc, Bad Azz, E White, Kurupt, Daz, Soopa, and so on.........

Snoop puts enough people "on" IMO that Yukmouth cant complain about them not showing love the the westcoast....

Anyway, it dont matter I gots my opinion and you got yours.....At the end of the day, its just music. And music shouldnt be about where you from, its where you at!  ;)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2003, 08:00:56 PM »
Snoop did put alot of acts in the game...But I do agree that he doesnt show love to the bay...I wonder why they used to do tight music back then

Jome

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2003, 10:15:47 PM »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2003, 11:43:40 PM »
im tired of people blaming snoop and dre especially for there failure and using him as an excuse fuck them go get your own shit......people bitching like oh dre dont help me...booo fuckin hooooo. too bad stop fuckin complaingin and using others as your excuse.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2003, 11:56:21 PM »
YUKMOUTH - "Niggas gotta really recognize that the only niggas that they respect is Dre and Snoop right now and for us to get that love as a whole, Dre and Snoop gotta start giving love to everybody. They need to start collaborating with Bay niggas. Dre and them just stick to they own camps and that ain't right. When you go to Roc-A-Fella and then fuck with other camps and they all making money...If the Neptunes were so closed down that they were like 'naw we only gone do The Clipse' guess how much shit wouldn't be out right now? If Snoop Dogg would do a song with Dru Down and Too Short about the pimpin' shit since they all bitin' the pimpin' shit from the Bay anyway, if they'd do a song like that and really give love back we'd probably all be put back on but instead they go over there and hop on 50 Cent dick and give him the money and put them niggas on and they on already. We need to put ourselves ON period, cuz them niggas ain't coming over here to spend no money. They'll buy a Dre beat, they'll get Snoop to get some West Coast love but that's it. They ain't coming here to buy no E-40 verse but 40 goes over there and buys a Fabolous verse. Come on, it ain't like I'm saying fuck them niggas but come on let's spend money with each other and put each other on first because them niggas ain't fuckin with us like that."

very true

peace