Author Topic: C-BO & YUKMOUTH speak on DRE & SNOOP  (Read 1699 times)

Don Seer

Re:C-BO & YUKMOUTH speak on DRE & SNOOP
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2003, 05:02:37 PM »
u cant have unity when theres groups/labels out there playing divide/conquer and running with that ride with us/collide with us shit.. thats what kills unity.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2003, 05:11:28 PM »
Ride with US...please!

All we have is US.

Life isn't all about money, if U a real muthafuca and have been thru tha struggle, U would know when 2 help & give back...This is why Pac is missed so much, he waz tha man for that shit...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Duckman

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2003, 05:19:54 PM »
Yukmouth is a wack ass bitch i glad dre dont work with him.. Dre should produce for Crooked I

Cold187um

• 'G'
  • If U Get High U Can Feel Me No Matter Who U R!
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2003, 05:24:38 PM »
i 100 % agree with yuk and with most parts C-Bo said even though he was talkin in a more emotional way :)

and RODZILLA makes sense, but thats just me i guess

Brotha Lynch Hung --------------- Siccmade Records

Duckman

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2003, 05:24:51 PM »
AND FUCK DJ Quik THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA HE IS THE REAL WESTCOAST HATER HE DONT WANT TO PRODUCE FOR CROOKED I I'M GLAD HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT AT THE SOURCE AWARDS
« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 05:25:30 PM by Duckman »

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2003, 06:03:23 PM »
Alright...I'm about to piss alot of you off right now but it needs to be said.  TUPAC IS DEAD.  His own mother recently said that we should let him rest in peace. If the real issue is UNITY, then let me see.....You've got Tupac dissing  (along with Suge he started this whole Dre is gay bullshit) arguably the greatest hip hop producer of all time who just happens to be from the Westcoast just because he chose not to be on DR anymore.  Think about how stupid this shit is...He don't want to work with us anymore,  so he is gay...That's when Dre started to work with anyone he wanted to because alot of you bought into that stupid shit.  Here is a man who put the west on the map twice (Ruthless, Deathrow) and now he is to this day hated on his own coast because he just wanted to make good music. A lot of you keep hollering about Tupac and even Easy E. DON'T GET IT TWISTED.  Dre put the Westcoast on and continues to do so (Aftermath).  Just not in the way tha C-B0, Yuk, and Rodzilla want him to.   Instead of hollering about what C-Bo and Yuk said, you should be outraged that The Source is trying to bring a successful Westcoast rap label down.  THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE WEST.  Support your main man.  It really is not that complicated Rodzilla.  Believe it or not, I understand the point you are trying to make.  It's just way off base...Holler at the radio stations not Dre and Snoop.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2003, 03:08:33 AM »
Rod u know whats up, and so  do Bo and Yuk.  Don't matter tho, money makes the world go round.  we seeen the best era in music ever and there is no rappers gonna top it.  the difference between snoop and Bo and Yuk is snoop will do whatever as long as the money is right.  I have lost mad respect towards wcc in the last few months since I really known whats  up with ya'll view on music and snoop.  Wait, snoop and that chinese chick is way better than snoop and c-bo.  or snoop and neptunes bang way harder than snoop and Bo.  Wait most of wcc wouldn't know cause you got snoops dick up in your ears.  No doubt snoop has dropped better material than c-bo, but one thing is for sure, Bo-loc keeps it real and drops consistent music.  I can't say the same for snoop.  (although most of yall fools can.)

Cold187um

• 'G'
  • If U Get High U Can Feel Me No Matter Who U R!
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2003, 03:38:23 AM »
^^real talk

Brotha Lynch Hung --------------- Siccmade Records

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2003, 09:04:52 AM »
Rod dont sweat it foo. U got too many people on hea discussin how a westcoast muhafucka should think, and neva even stepped foot in Kali lol. They dont git it. All we sayin is, the reason tha East is sellin so many albums now..is because they STUCK TO THEY OWN. They didnt go help out anyone else. They hated, and hated, and hated. From they rappers, to they record stores, to they radio stations. "No name rappers" out there, were able to come up...because their radio stations allowed it. Out here, our stations dont hate on tha East....and play they shit, as well as ours. Then u got tha 2 biggest names out tha west...sellin out, ratha then do like tha East did...and "stick to they own". And like i said, if u lived out here....ud see tha respect their losin out here. Particularly Snoop. He all but dead in SD. If they lose Kali's respect...their done.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2003, 10:41:57 AM »
Also, It is NOT just tha East, it's tha South also...They stick to they own like krayzie...Mannn, Paul Wall & Chamillionaire who are basically unheard of out in Cali have gone gold in they OWN area...wat tha fuc does that tell U? I repeat it is not just about Snoop & Dre, they are used as an example here because of tha fact that they have tha most power...

And I gives a fuck if them old white folks at interscope won't let Dre do shit...how much of a lil bitch can U be? Pac waz wit Interscope and he didn't let no one pimp his ass and tell him wat 2 do...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2003, 11:07:10 AM »
Soopafly, Warren, Nate and Goldie, as well as Jay-Z, Neptunes, Reggie

If tha East can bring eachother up, why can't we?

yea..but look at what the east has brought up...Young Gunz  ;D...Dipshits..and those other guys...lmao

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2003, 11:14:50 AM »
Here is what Tru Blu posted on the dpgc2g forum...its kinda related to this topic and it pretty much sums it up IMO.

"Every artist that Snoop has brought out is from Long Beach so what are you talking about. Tray Deee, Swoop-G, Lil C-Style, Techniec, Bad Azz, So Sentrelle, Goldie Loc, Kola, Coniyac, E-White, and Soopafly all got their starts featured on Snoop songs. He works w/ people that most people forgot about. He put Chan, Lil Half Dead, and Battlecat back in the game. He's helped Butch Cassidy. He helped Xzibit get big. He had Kokane featured all over Tha Last Meal and Duces 'N Trayz. He had Suga Free featured on 2 of his solo albums, both Eastsidaz albums, and Bad Azz and Doggy's Angels albums.

Snoop has done a lot for his coast. He's done more for the West than a lot of you guys favorite artists here like Yukmouth and C-Bo."

When youre famous & successful some people will always hate on you no matter what you do.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

PLANT

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2003, 11:26:50 AM »
Here is what Tru Blu posted on the dpgc2g forum...its kinda related to this topic and it pretty much sums it up IMO.

"Every artist that Snoop has brought out is from Long Beach so what are you talking about. Tray Deee, Swoop-G, Lil C-Style, Techniec, Bad Azz, So Sentrelle, Goldie Loc, Kola, Coniyac, E-White, and Soopafly all got their starts featured on Snoop songs. He works w/ people that most people forgot about. He put Chan, Lil Half Dead, and Battlecat back in the game. He's helped Butch Cassidy. He helped Xzibit get big. He had Kokane featured all over Tha Last Meal and Duces 'N Trayz. He had Suga Free featured on 2 of his solo albums, both Eastsidaz albums, and Bad Azz and Doggy's Angels albums.

Snoop has done a lot for his coast. He's done more for the West than a lot of you guys favorite artists here like Yukmouth and C-Bo."

When youre famous & successful some people will always hate on you no matter what you do.

"Preach!'

Don Seer

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2003, 11:41:06 AM »
grundy sorry.. I find your argument hilarious.

what youre basically saying is that a song with c-bo is better than a song with the neptunes.. just because c-bo is from the west..

truth be told.. if the neptunes tossed c-bo a tight beat u'd be dissing him for selling out, instead of trying to come up.

a good song is a good song, a wack song is a wack song, and thats that. people should be able to work with whoever the hell they want. divisions do no favours, and of course everybody should look out for they own if they can.. but not at the expense of they selves!.. thats why snoop aint even on his own label, but he tries to put stuff out on it through what he's made from the 'snoop dogg franchise' thats basically what he's doin right now, he's sold out to get himself a bigger more secure footing in the game later on.

if jay-z or nas swooped through and tried to work with rodzilla your saying he should turn em down? :)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2003, 11:45:36 AM »

"Preach!'

Word,Snoop has done a lot for the westcoast. Or doesn't that count as the people mentioned are from the DPGC camp?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..