Author Topic: C-BO & YUKMOUTH speak on DRE & SNOOP  (Read 1698 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:C-BO & YUKMOUTH speak on DRE & SNOOP
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2003, 11:59:48 AM »
truth be told.. if the neptunes tossed c-bo a tight beat u'd be dissing him for selling out, instead of trying to come up.

your damn str8 I would.  I think any rapper who claims to be gangsta and then does a beat with the neptunes is a sellout.  Gangsta rappers always diss "soft niggaz" or "fake gangstas" or they claim to be so hard and don't hang with no bustas.  how many times has snoop talked shit about rappers goin hollywood?

what youre basically saying is that a song with c-bo is better than a song with the neptunes.. just because c-bo is from the west..

No I am not.  I am saying I would like a collabo from snoop and Bo much more than a neptunes/snoop collabo.  I speak for myself only on this forum.  Hell I could care less if this entire forum likes snoop collabing with the neptunes, I hate it.  I am just speaking my mind and my opinion.  and imo a lot of snoop songs are ruined due to the person snoop is working with.  I hate the neptunes, I hate lil bow wow, I hate missy, I hate ludacris, I hate lil kim.  imo snoop does not make make good  music with these people.  whatever, its an endless debate.  I hate snoop and the neptunes, some of u guys like it.  we will never see eye to eye on this topic.  

if jay-z or nas swooped through and tried to work with rodzilla your saying he should turn em down?  
see thats what u guys don't understand.  how many albums has rod put out?  how popular is rod?  how many millions of dollars does rod have?  snoop is rich as fuck, he is not hurting for money or fame.  if rod collabed with nas or jay z than that would gain rod some much needed recognition.  snoop doesn't gain anymore recognition really, he already is recognized.  everyone who listens to nas and jay z already know who snoop is.

PLANT

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2003, 12:07:57 PM »
truth be told.. if the neptunes tossed c-bo a tight beat u'd be dissing him for selling out, instead of trying to come up.

your damn str8 I would.  I think any rapper who claims to be gangsta and then does a beat with the neptunes is a sellout.  

^^ I think thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard LOL ^^

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2003, 02:00:21 PM »
Soopafly, Warren, Nate and Goldie, as well as Jay-Z, Neptunes, Reggie

All established artists that have been around for many moons...

lol @ spoiled kid shit...yea yea...I said what I had 2 say, lookin more deeply into it rather than goin krayzie on me with all this "why should snoop work wit yuk" bullshit, forget Yuk, it aint even about Yuk, he's just an example here because he spoke out, Dre & Snoop is also just an example because they were mentioned...But...BOTTOM LINE is that I don't see Dre or Snoop doin much 4 tha West which is very disappointing cuzz they have tha most money and have tha 75 year old doods in tha majors backin em up...

If tha East can bring eachother up, why can't we? Why are we stuck like this? Why is tha East controlling us? Why is it that majors don't see talent in tha west when there's a SEA of talent hungrier than anybody lookin 4 a chance...Why is it people like Dre who have tha chance to make a difference have artists on their label named "Brooklyn"? Do U think we would ever see tha day where Def Jam will release a dood named "Frisco"? HELL NAH, they have pride, they aint gonna let a muthafuca come out and NOT rep their turf AND make money for it...We all saw wat happened 2 Jayo Felony, Warren G etc, Def Jam tried 2 get some West Coast credibility wit that shit, but did they put money like they should have behind tha West Coast artists that waz on they label? Would they ever? HELL NAH, know why? cuzz they figure 'fuck tha credibility, we sellin just as much in da west, we ruling this bitch.'
Why is it that tha East Coast looks down on us? I talk 2 East Coast cats and they tellin me shit like mann, Y'all cats is weak, all this gangsta nonsense wit no lyrics...East shits on yall all day (true story, I put that on everything)...and then I show em a track from some of my affiliates 4 tha fuck of it and they like WTF WOAH, dat shit waz sicc, these cats really from da west? HELL YEA MUTHAFUCA...U know why these East Coast fans aint knowing? cuzz no one's gettin recognized, we are not united out here therefore we get pushed back till we our time runs out...muthafucaz look at cats like Daz Dillinger (1 of da weakest rappers ever) and they think that is what tha West is about...I'm tellin U, shit seems exagerrated, but believe me, I've come 2 realize that's how simple shit really gets down to...

There's me articulating myself Mr. Funk, but ofcourse, there's no way 2 win on a Snoop/Dre board...

R.I.P 2PAC

I agree wit you. Pretty much the eastcoast laughs at us all the time. Alot of these UK and Europian cats might not know if cuz they aint over here but the east really dont give a shit about the westcoast. Right now they riding the Dirty South's dick. they aint giving a damn what the west coast has to offer. Besides Snoop & Dre they think the westcoast is dead and we have no rappers wit lyrics.... EA Ski "Manuscript" is one of the westcoast realist songs i've heard cuz what he says on that song is 100% true.  E-40 getting his verse cut off on the radio in  NY is a slap in the face. Its his fuckin song and they aint even playin his verse.  I like the Bay but it aint snoops or dres job to put them on the map. They need to come up.  All tho i do agree, they should work wit them but u cant blame them for there commercial failure. DRe should stop suckin NY's dick and put some new fresh Westcoast rappers on.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2003, 04:50:52 PM »
and wtf is bo talkin about they scared of working with em cuz they real niggas..? LoL that's nearly as funny as tha row callin their shit "too gangsta 4 the radio" cuz they know there will be no air plaay for their shit at all

WAT THA FUCK? LMAOO.....Apparently U dunno nuthin about West Coast Mafia heads mayne.....lol, they will destroy Death Row or any of them Pirus out there if they got in they way.....Y'all just dunno this shit because U aint seen shit about em on TV or haven't seen no lil Death Row type of documentaries or magazine features about them lol.....nahmsayin?

And if U aint heard GODZILLA, then U shouldn't be talkin.....I mean if U feelin 50 there's no reason not to feel YUK.....most of his songs on this album are hard shit turned commercial just like 50.....except 4 tha fact that YUK is a way better lyricist.....

But no hate against 50, I feel 50.....Fuck da bullshit, I'm just tryin 2 make y'all realize what these muthafucaz talkin bout.....Ain't even about YUK or BO.....It's about EVERYTHING, EVERYONE dats puttin it down out here.....They won't let us climb tha hill.....

tell me one thing son.. wtf are u talkin about..?

are u able to read + understand a post properly?

if u think u know more about the west coast than me cuz u live there all i can say is bitch pleeez..

I never said Yuk and Bo are no G's and I never dropped a single word about pirus and Death Row is a joke

and I'm a fan of both Yuk's and Bo's music and I know their albums so wtf are u talkin about when u don't even know shit?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2003, 11:26:59 PM »
This has nuthin to do with hate. Everytime someone calls out anyone famous, for tha shit they doin wrong...people call it hate. That aint hate, its payin attention. Nobody is mad at Snoops success. That aint even tha issue. So anyone preachin that "hate" is tha prollem, doesnt understand it. Its bigger then jus Snoop and Dre. Theyre just part OF it. If what they are doin is so great, can u explain why they continue to lose respect out here? Their street credility is SHOT. Dre's has been shot for years, and Snoops is basically a joke now lol. Like i said, if u dont even get respect in your OWN part of the World...then what have u really accomplished?

Like i said, this goes all the way to the radio stations, magazines...everything. If Snoop and Dre wanna hop off thiz westcoast shit..let em. They can be examples lata. But tha radio stations out here dont support SHIT. Yah u hear sum local shit, but everytime u turn on tha radio...u also hear 50 cent or sum otha NY bullshit. They dont play ours...why do we play theirs? Thats tha question. Itz like muhafuckaz aint even proud tah be from tha West anymore. They jus scream it, cus its popular to say. Fuk that, n fuk them too lol. U got too many bandwagon muhafuckas who jus stick to whats popular. "If it aint on MTV, then it aint for ME..." aint dat righ? lol Jokez...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2003, 01:07:58 AM »
I'm glad people like rodzilla and tone can actually understand what is going on.  wow, I agree 100% with your posts and I feel ya.  u 2 are the most sensible to post in this thread.

I don't hate snoop at all.  He is one of my fav rappers and I totally respect him.  doggystyle is my fav album ever.  but snoop does a lot of shitty songs too.  In no way am I ever hating on snoop dogg.  

the whole point of this thread summed up:  I ain't mad at snoop for collabing w/ neptunes or 50 cent or whoever.  neither is yuk or bo.  but yuk and bo are established rap artists.  they have done a lot for rap.  and they live what, a few hours away from snoop.  same state.  yet snoop will go over to the eastcoast or have some eastcoast peeps come to la to record.  he has done one song on a soundtrack w/ yuk and never done a song w/ bo.  no hate, but snoop will do a song nowadays w/ a new artists that sucks and is unknown.  he always claims wc and that shit.   hook up with the wc, snoop, outside of the lbc.

Bigkhrisdogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2003, 01:34:36 AM »
Could it be that Snoop doesn't like Yuk. Think about it Yuk constantly disses Snoop's homie, Master P. Yuk is on Rap-A-Lot, which runs with Murder INC &  Death Row. Why bring a potential spy in ya circle?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2003, 01:39:43 AM by Bigkhrisdogg »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2003, 02:41:07 AM »
Maybe Yuk and Bo are part of those "crumbs" that Snoop alwayz refers to. I forgot about Yuk dissin' P, who's a homy of Snoop's. Yuk also has ties with Fatal, who rides with Murder INC, and Tha Realest, who did that tracc called "Fuck Dre". Man...all this bullshit needs to come to an end. Real shit.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2003, 03:59:30 AM »
.but what are we known for? DPGC commercial gangstas because we have NO unity...FUCK DA BULLSHIT...

thats right fool
you said it best yourself...you have NO UNITY !
you reppin da " NEW BAY "
which is just a bunch of bullshit rappers, destroyin the game for the real bay rappers..

plus, since you a die hard bay repper :
especially YOU hatin on anything LA is puttin out, no matter if it's underground shit, from artists you never heard of, to independent releases from daz or someone else, to the major releases by snoop !

you hatin em all, if it ain't from the bay it sucks, even if it's from the westcoast !

start thinkin bout that, before you ask yourself in here, why the eastcoast sticks together ! and why it aint happenin on the westcoast...

and like sicc wid it said : i dont give a fuck no more...
im just enjoyin the music my favorite artists are puttin out, no matter where they from and what label deal they got !
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2003, 10:11:20 AM »
.but what are we known for? DPGC commercial gangstas because we have NO unity...FUCK DA BULLSHIT...

thats right fool
which is just a bunch of bullshit rappers, destroyin the game for the real bay rappers..

especially YOU hatin on anything LA is puttin out, no matter if it's underground shit, from artists you never heard of, to independent releases from daz or someone else, to the major releases by snoop !

you hatin em all, if it ain't from the bay it sucks, even if it's from the westcoast !

start thinkin bout that, before you ask yourself in here, why the eastcoast sticks together ! and why it aint happenin on the westcoast...

im just enjoyin the music my favorite artists are puttin out, no matter where they from and what label deal they got !

^^that aint true tho..Rod been givin a ganga respect tah artists comin out tha 619. Rememba, for the longest time LA has pretty much hated on a lotta shit outta tha Bay...and DEFINETELY hated on shit comin outta SD. Now, LA been puttin out sum bullshit lately. So he jus speakin tha truth righ now on that.

And for those talkin about Snoop might not like Yuk...that could be true. But, this is WAY bigger then Snoop and Yuk. Its WAY bigger then Snoop or Dre.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2003, 12:14:16 PM »
thats right fool

Nope....see, there's where you're stereotyping me.....I luv all kinda West Coast music.....If U read what I said about DPG & looked into it a lil, U would know what I'm talkin about.....Believe it or not, we in da north bump & respect more south cali shit then they do 2 us.....I'm luvin tha whole San Diego scene rite now.....If we could collab wit any of em for tha right deal, it would be done in a heart beat.....I be talkin shit about how wack Daz is, but U know how hard we tried 2 get him on a song? because of da fact that we have unity, wack or not, but dood really is a crack head.....I dun even wanna get into tha story.....

And shut tha fuck up about shit U aint even knowin man.....I'm reppin tha new bay? tha new bay's concept got all ruined 2 months ago.....everyone out here had a whole different vision what tha new bay is about but then U have dumb ass cats throwing big ass concerts saying "NEW BAY" is performin.....and it waz only like 3 or 4 chosen acts.....and that waz like slap in da face 4 everybody.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2003, 12:50:12 PM »

Exactly. Even though I'd love to see other West Coast artists spittin' over a Dre beat, until that happens I'ma just enjoy whatever these niggas is puttin' out. Who the fucc cares if niether Dre or Snoop was on Godzilla? IMO that CD was bangin' all the way through. Y'all needta just chill.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2003, 07:29:31 PM »
Who the fucc cares if niether Dre or Snoop was on Godzilla? IMO that CD was bangin' all the way through.

wow....lmao, after all this talk....and people come in here and make comments like that ^

It is bigger than that homie....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2003, 03:06:20 AM »
still yukmouths godzilla aint a classic westcoast release..
after bumpin the album for a few weeks now, only bout 8 or 9 tracks are really dope...

so please dont act like godzilla should sell major shit..
fo sho compared to 50 cents wack ass album it should sell 100 times more..

REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"