Author Topic: Chinese Food?  (Read 157 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Chinese Food?
« on: September 11, 2003, 06:15:45 PM »
Dizam. I just got back from a chinese buffet. Shit is amazing. The chinese lady didnt speak english so she started talkin to us in spanish...to bad we aint to good with that 1 either.

I had sum egg rolls, lo mein, stuffed shrimp, crab legs, wonton soup, and ice cream.

Gotta love it.

mrtonguetwista

Re:Chinese Food?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 06:19:47 PM »
Dizam. I just got back from a chinese buffet. Shit is amazing. The chinese lady didnt speak english so she started talkin to us in spanish...to bad we aint to good with that 1 either.

I had sum egg rolls, lo mein, stuffed shrimp, crab legs, wonton soup, and ice cream.

Gotta love it.
lol@Chinese lady speaking Spanish. :D

Haro=hello in Chinese.  "Haro, welcome to Jins House of Beef" ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 06:24:42 PM »
Mexicans make the best Chinese food  ;D

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 12:15:39 AM »

Mexicans make the best of every kind of food. Almost every pizza you eat in LA is made by a hispanic person, and they taste bomb.LOL

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2003, 07:27:00 AM »
i luv chinese food !! duck and pancake rolls with the plum sauce, egg fried rice/special fried rice and curry sauce, sweet & sour chicken ..........yum yum  :P  ;D

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 11:04:41 AM »
all I know is that it tastes good. I never remember the name of the stuff. Chow Mein is good shit though.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2003, 11:59:49 AM »
Has anyone ever eatin at the "Madarin" chinese buffet?  I know they have them in Canada, at least in Ontraio......Thats the best Chinese buffet EVER!    

BTW, I love Chinese food!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2003, 12:05:37 PM »
Ya'll probably remember my Chinese ex-girlfriend who worked at Jins House Of Noodles her name was Sum Dum Yung Ho.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2003, 01:01:51 PM »
Ya'll probably remember my Chinese ex-girlfriend who worked at Jins House Of Noodles her name was Sum Dum Yung Ho.
;D

I remember her, I fucked her sister, Pac Sum Yung Bac Shot Ho at Jins House of Rice....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 01:02:21 PM by Represent. »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2003, 01:04:52 PM »
i love general tso chicken

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 01:51:06 PM »
Just yesterday i had me some Chinese Wok, the kind where you get to chose what you want in it.... Then after that we got us some whooper burgers....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 04:28:29 PM »
;D

I remember her, I fucked her sister, Pac Sum Yung Bac Shot Ho at Jins House of Rice....
I always thought Jins House of Rice was a gay bar....the manager was named Sum Yung Duc Dong

eS El Duque

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 04:35:18 PM »

word ;D

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2003, 04:39:28 PM »
;D

I always thought Jins House of Rice was a gay bar....the manager was named Sum Yung Duc Dong

Actually, you must be thinking of Jins House of Noodles...But how would you know the gay managers name anyway?

I never met him ???

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 04:43:21 PM »
...Shrimp and Chinese Veggies is great