Author Topic: Pictures Show Babies Smile In The Womb!  (Read 200 times)

Woodrow

Pictures Show Babies Smile In The Womb!
« on: September 12, 2003, 03:41:39 PM »

WHOA!

SMILING FROM THE WOMB

Pioneering scanning techniques have produced astonishing images from inside the womb which show babies apparently smiling and crying.

Experts believe the breakthrough could lead to advances in baby health for a whole range of conditions, including Down's Syndrome.

The pictures offer a new insight into foetal behaviour.

The ultra-sound scanning techniques capture images which show the foetuses yawn, blink, suck their fingers and seem to cry and smile.

Up to now, doctors did not think infants made such expressions until after birth and believed they learned to smile by copying their mother.

The procedure has been pioneered by London obstetrician Professor Stuart Campbell at the Create Health Centre for Reproduction and Advanced Technology.

His pictures reveal foetuses moving their limbs at just eight weeks.

The new techniques, known as 3D and 4D scanning, allow for far more detailed examination of the foetus.

"There are many questions that can now be investigated," said Prof Campbell.

"Do babies with genetic problems such as Downs Syndrome have the same pattern of activity as normal babies?

"Does the foetus smile because it is happy, or cry because it has been disturbed by some event in the womb?

"Why does a foetus blink when we assume it's dark inside the uterus?"

Lifted from: http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-12773312,00.html

Don Seer

Re:Pictures Show Babies Smile In The Womb!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 03:47:03 PM »
yeah they showed moving pics n stuff on tv over here.. tres cool :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 10:29:12 PM »
More reasons abortions are fucking sickening.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 01:18:01 AM »

They do but abortions are carried out at a much earlier stage then where the baby is able to smile and cry.Or at least I think they are.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 01:51:15 AM »
Unfortunately this isn't available on the NHS at the moment (theres no reason for it to be though) but hopefully it will in the future when it becomes cheaper, as i would rather see one of those than a blue mess.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 02:37:22 AM »
they said £200 right? well worth it, if your hospital can do it.

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2003, 10:53:31 AM »

They do but abortions are carried out at a much earlier stage then where the baby is able to smile and cry.Or at least I think they are.

Abortions are carried out all the way until about the 8th month...
the doctor will pull the fetus out and stick a straw into the back of the head(the softest part) and suck the babies brains out...
I know it sounds like a Brother Lynch song but its not, its reality..
FYI. most Republicans are not against abortion, they are Partial birth abortions like these...

Nightfall

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2003, 08:41:19 PM »

yea!^^^^^
and i once heard about a 13 year old girl getten raped and got pregnent...wouldnt it be reasonable to just "abort" it?! i mean, this girl didnt want the kid and had her whole life infront of her, she shouldnt ruin it while shes stil young

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2003, 01:46:57 AM »

yea!^^^^^
and i once heard about a 13 year old girl getten raped and got pregnent...wouldnt it be reasonable to just "abort" it?! i mean, this girl didnt want the kid and had her whole life infront of her, she shouldnt ruin it while shes stil young
Hmmm I wonder where Kobe was that night.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2003, 06:02:17 AM »
sometimes abortions are necessary ,if the girl can't hold the child and she'll die if she trys to give birth, or if she's been raped or sumthin and got pregnant.
but if ur just a hore who can't keep ur legs closed so u fucked a guy who didn't wear a condom then FUCK YOU if u have an abortion and u deserve to rot in hell for it....

pappy

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2003, 08:46:32 AM »
sometimes abortions are necessary ,if the girl can't hold the child and she'll die if she trys to give birth, or if she's been raped or sumthin and got pregnant.
but if ur just a hore who can't keep ur legs closed so u fucked a guy who didn't wear a condom then FUCK YOU if u have an abortion and u deserve to rot in hell for it....

how i feel

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2003, 04:11:41 PM »

That's true, what you said... but... (lol, you knew that was coming)... the whole "The girl can't carry the baby" "The baby will kill her" thing is entirely hyped up by Pro-Choice groups!  In cases where the woman dies in childbirth, almost every time, the problem was unforseeable.  It's not like most women are going to die during childbirth, it rarely ever happens anymore.  Far more common is the baby dies during childbirth, or is stillborn.  We're talking a fraction of 1 percent of pregnancies, where a woman is forseeably in danger of losing her life.  In other words, for medical reasons, there is hardly EVER any evidence beforehand that the woman's life will be in danger during childbirth.  This leads on to show that women should hardly ever have to have an abortion to save their life.  It just doesn't happen, and MOST women would take the chance of losing their life to have a child! So that lowers the percentage of instances when a woman would choose to have an abortion for medical reasons.

Also, there is only 1 state in america that keeps records on abortions.  the doctors fill out a little card for each abortion they perform, and in the last year data is available for, out of thousands of abortions, not one was done for medical reasons (per the doctor).  

Simply, people get abortions, because they don't want a baby.  So they kill it.  They don't poison it, becuase that would hurt them, too, so they attack it with a fucking knife, and vacuum it's brain out of the back of it's head.  Lets call this how it is.